October bumpkins 2019

Hi ladies

I am back from my Scandinavian vacation.
It was nice & cold :D
The clinic in Norway didn't do my scan as they don't do gender scans if less than 16weeks. We insisted but they didn't budge so that was quite disappointing..

Apart from that , the trip in itself was v taxing.. lots of walking, stairs, flights, toddler crying to be lifted, pushing sons light luggage around..

After coming back today, I spent a good
20 minutes on the Doppler today but couldn't find the HB. I have had no spotting.. yet..I don't know why..
I am fairly certain that I have lost the baby.. :(

Sounds like you have had a busy vacation and time to relax a little.

Stay positive and I share the caring and supportive views of this group - I’m sure your baby is ok. Always a worry from the day we conceive and suppose the worry never goes away no matter what age they are.

Any bleeding be sure to be checked over but if you need reassurance do seek an appt with a professional :) xx

Hi ladies

I am back from my Scandinavian vacation.
It was nice & cold :D
The clinic in Norway didn't do my scan as they don't do gender scans if less than 16weeks. We insisted but they didn't budge so that was quite disappointing..

Apart from that , the trip in itself was v taxing.. lots of walking, stairs, flights, toddler crying to be lifted, pushing sons light luggage around..

After coming back today, I spent a good
20 minutes on the Doppler today but couldn't find the HB. I have had no spotting.. yet..I don't know why..
I am fairly certain that I have lost the baby.. :(

Oh hun don’t say that!! Your little one is probably completely fine. My midwife said babies can sometimes curl up towards your back and when they do that it can be hard to find the heartbeat. Also if you’ve recently eaten a big meal it can move things around and make it hard to find the heartbeat. Try again in a couple of hours and I’m sure you’ll find it :hugs:

Hey ladies.

Had my 2nd MW appt today and things are looking good. HB sounded good and my screening results came back as negative/low risk; 1 in 5700. Didn't get the req for my 20 week scan, but I booked it anyway: Sat. June 1, when I'll be 19w5d.

And I'm keeping my FX for you, Demotivated. Hopefully baby is safe and just tucked away.

Thank you ladies for your reassurances. You are all so lovely.
Its just that i don't feel pregnant-pregnant, save for the little bump i have (i know its a good thing).

I feel random flutters but could be just my imagination..My placenta is on the top though.. I'll recheck with the doppler tonight and will update u all if i find anything, but even if i dont, i would try not to stress and wait for my scan after 3weeks.

We had a scan today so the children could see baby and listen to hb, well we found out what baby is as well, could not miss it :haha: literally as soon as she started scanning we could see we are team :blue: I was gutted that we found out as I didn't want to but I'm over the moon for another son :cloud9::cloud9:

We had a scan today so the children could see baby and listen to hb, well we found out what baby is as well, could not miss it :haha: literally as soon as she started scanning we could see we are team :blue: I was gutted that we found out as I didn't want to but I'm over the moon for another son :cloud9::cloud9:

Congrats on baby boy❤️

Exciting gender scans are coming!!!

And congrats on a boy Myheart! Boys are so fun :)

AFM I also don’t feel that pregnant so you have a friend in that Demotivated. I have been feeling quite sore and uncomfortable though starting just yesterday. I think it’s RLP, my whole uterus area is just achy, and my back has started acting up. I don’t remember this happening so early the first time, but hopefully it eases up soon.

Ah amazing congrats.. so excited that loads of gender reveals are today

Had my 16 week midwife app today. Got to listen to the heartbeat :) was 155bpm!
Gender scan on Friday! X

Ah great.. I'm now thinking boy with the heart beat.. would love to hear it's a girl just cause of the circumstances but two boys close in age is great my two daughter are 2 years between them and they are best friends

Hey ladies. Just catching up!

Sorry I've been missing in action. Had a busy Easter weekend visiting family and to be honest I've been feeling a little anxious about the pregnancy. It's been a few weeks since my scan and still over a month until my next one and just constantly worrying that something has gone wrong. I need to snap out of it!

16 week appointment on 2nd May though so will ask the midwife to listen to the heartbeat.

As for buying stuff... I haven't bought a thing brand new BUT I did stumble across a really good bargain on a car seat so I've got that and put it away. My sister had a baby last year and has given us lots of stuff too. So won't actually need to buy too much! Feels a bit early to have all the stuff in our house but exciting too.

Yay! Due the 1st October.
Hey I have a question for those who have due dates within October 1st-3rd I know my LMP was 12/28-12/30 ultrasound is putting me 8 days ahead but that would mean I conceived 3 days free my LMP but I had sex during my fertile window which was 2 days before the actual ovulation day. Should I keep going off of LMP?

Hey I have a question for those who have due dates within October 1st-3rd I know my LMP was 12/28-12/30 ultrasound is putting me 8 days ahead but that would mean I conceived 3 days free my LMP but I had sex during my fertile window which was 2 days before the actual ovulation day. Should I keep going off of LMP?

I think you just go with Lmp untill your scan as there is no way of knowing exactly when you conceived so they just go with Lmp .. I was pushed a few days ahead after my 12 week scan and I was certain of my ovulation dates as I had bloods done and all..

I know for a fact when I ovulated and since I only had sex once unprotected I know exactly when I conceived however my scan was putting me 3 days ahead. Though because my scan measurement was within 5 days of the date my LMP was putting me at they went with my LMP for due date. It’s very common as baby measurements put baby at weeks+days based on average growth rates hence why only 5% of babies are born on their ‘due date’.

Congrats and your :blue:

I would go off the LMP unless you have a scan that puts you differently. A few days wont make a big difference as babies will come when they come anyway. I'm going off the scan date which is 4 days behind my LMP but midwife was counting it from my LMP until then even though I knew it was off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->