October bumpkins 2019

Hi ladies
Hope u all had a lovely Easter.
I had my results come back today from the chromosomal abnormalities screening and I am low risk.

Still feeling zero movements. I did feel a fluttery sensation about 2 days ago while I was making a cup of tea It only lasted a few seconds. Not felt anything since.
I'll be 16 weeks on Monday and I have my gender scan. I'm excited but a bit nervous because I'm not feeling any movements.
I'm convinced all them movements I felt a few weeks ago was just gas and not the baby.
Really hope I start feeling movements soon. Babies HB is only 140bpm so its alot slower than it was. Is that normol?

Welcome to all the new ladies it's so good having you all hear.

Hi ladies
I had my results come back today from the chromosomal abnormalities screening and I am low risk.

Still feeling zero movements. I did feel a fluttery sensation about 2 days ago while I was making a cup of tea It only lasted a few seconds. Not felt anything since.
I'll be 16 weeks on Monday and I have my gender scan. I'm excited but a bit nervous because I'm not feeling any movements.
I'm convinced all them movements I felt a few weeks ago was just gas and not the baby.
Really hope I start feeling movements soon. Babies HB is only 140bpm so its alot slower than it was. Is that normol?

Maybe it's a boy, Hun. Mines has slowed down too. For the past few days it's been reading at 137-143. Yay for low risk!! Keep growing babies!!

We had a scan today so the children could see baby and listen to hb, well we found out what baby is as well, could not miss it :haha: literally as soon as she started scanning we could see we are team :blue: I was gutted that we found out as I didn't want to but I'm over the moon for another son :cloud9::cloud9:

Huge congratulations to you all that’s fantastic news !! Relief too after a scan. Xxx

Bump update! Clearly noticeable as strangers in store now comment with “you’re going to have your hands full!” Yep, I noticed that but thanks for pointing out the obvious! Sometimes I just want to say “what do you mean?” So for a few moments they can feel like an idiot or embarrassed.

7C4DFD40-73AC-4E8C-8E71-312A0D2BED97.jpeg

Hi ladies

I felt zero..ZERO movements with my son till i was 20 weeks. i had an anterior placenta and also being plus size, more skin n fat.

16 weeks is still early. ill be 16 tmrw and even though placenta is not anterior this time, ii barely feel anything!

babies HB does slow down with time. as long as its above 120, alls well :)

App went well baby is so active and I am slowly starting to feel it more and more.. I need to be really calm and relaxed feeling it so in bed or when I'm relaxing.

This is my last baby but I have been told this HAS to be my last one as my scar won't be able to carry another pregnancy.. I was asked if I want my tubes tide I said no but now I think I'm going to ask more about it at my next app. My husband is getting a vasectomy so I don't think there is a need for me to get my tubes done aswell.

Section has been pre booked for no later than the 30th of September :happydance:

All depends how the rest of the pregnancy goes

Finally feel like a weight has been lifted off me I'm so relaxed now and going to enjoy what is my last pregnancy x

I have been having brown blood all day today and period type pains so have to go to EPU at 9.30am tomorrow morning to be checked out and will now need an Anti D injection because my blood types rhesus negative. So worried and upset. Praying everything is okay.

I have been having brown blood all day today and period type pains so have to go to EPU at 9.30am tomorrow morning to be checked out and will now need an Anti D injection because my blood types rhesus negative. So worried and upset. Praying everything is okay.
Oh no, I hope all goes well and I pray only the best for you and your baby. Xoxo

Bump update! Clearly noticeable as strangers in store now comment with “you’re going to have your hands full!” Yep, I noticed that but thanks for pointing out the obvious! Sometimes I just want to say “what do you mean?” So for a few moments they can feel like an idiot or embarrassed.

View attachment 1059932

Awwwww beautiful bump :hug:

Oh hunni, sorry to hear this what a worry. You are being checked over that’s good and have everything crossed all is well xxxx lots of love

brown blood is old blood so could be your cervix got irritated x hope all is ok?

On no, hope all is well. I'm also Rh negative and was spotting brown blood earlier but luckily they tested no antibodies in my system at my last blood test. Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->