October bumpkins 2019

Hey ladies just an update.. I've had a scan and they can't see where the bleed is from so said it could be an old bleed or my cervix. Baby looks OK thank goodness. Had to have the anti d injection and if it persists for 2 weeks then I'll have to go back. Fingers crossed it stops ASAP.

Hey ladies just an update.. I've had a scan and they can't see where the bleed is from so said it could be an old bleed or my cervix. Baby looks OK thank goodness. Had to have the anti d injection and if it persists for 2 weeks then I'll have to go back. Fingers crossed it stops ASAP.
Yay, for good news!! Everything will be alright, keep growing baby.

Sounds like mummies are doing well and babies are growing beautifully. Loving the photo sharing xx

I have 16week midwife appt on Monday. Hopefully we get to hear babies heart beat which I remember 5 years ago with my son was a magical experience xxx

Gender scan at 20 weeks not until 6th June but it will fly by in sure x

Wow mostly boys due in this group :cloud9::blue:.. who will be the first due a girl :pink:??? Would love to find out but the excitement of not knowing is great... roll on September can't wait to meet baby x

7 days till my gender scan, we also are getting 4d sneak peak, so if i get any of them pics i will post on here :) we are also doing a gender reveal balloon for my 3 kids and the in laws as they will be here looking after the kids, so excited x

Hi ladies
Sorry I've not been on I've been really busy.:dishes::dog::iron::hangwashing::laundry:

Gender scan tommorow at 10:30am. Just listened to babies HB and it was 158BPM so it's gone up a little.
Really cant wait for the scan tomorrow when we be finding out what I am having. But my main thing is that baby be healthy.
App they will check the heart chambers and brain and kidneys as well as do a 2D and 4D scan and then after all the health checks they will look to see if we are team :pink: or team :blue:.
Been feeling the odd sensation here and there like very tiny movements which is exciting.

Praying the scan goes well and baby is healthy.[-o<

So glad all is ok hon.
I had spotting at 12 weeks and it scared the shir out of me. But all turned out ok. Hope you have no more now hon.

How exciting that everyone is finding out genders. We won’t be finding out until next Thursday. I’m so anxious to find out. I have four girls and one boy, so naturally would love for my son to have a brother. It’s our last shot at getting a boy. Either way we’ll be happy as long as baby is healthy.

Hey everyone. I’ve been pretty quiet as things have just been boring. Not that it’s a bad thing, but if the belly wasn’t growing and I didn’t listen to the heartbeat I wouldn’t know I was pregnant. Not really feeling movements great yet, and heart rate it’s stoll 150 bpm. Also not finding out the gender so nothing to rePort there either

Good luck @Suggerhoney are you having a reveal party?

I'll be stalking the phone to see what your having x

Hi hon now it's close to going I'm feeling nervous because I'm not feeling movements. I've felt the odd thing the last few days but it's only here and there it cud be gas. Just praying baby is ok[-o<
I will update u all as soon as I get the chance.
No not having a gender party. Mite bake some cupcakes for the kids and put the colour icing inside but I dont know yet. I already have pink food colouring but if it's a boy I will have to go get some blue.
I'm so nervous and excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"