• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Hey everyone. I’ve been pretty quiet as things have just been boring. Not that it’s a bad thing, but if the belly wasn’t growing and I didn’t listen to the heartbeat I wouldn’t know I was pregnant. Not really feeling movements great yet, and heart rate it’s stoll 150 bpm. Also not finding out the gender so nothing to rePort there either

I'm not feeling anything either hon. I am a little nervous for my scan just hope and pray baby is ok in there. Gonna listen to the HB on my doppler now

How exciting that everyone is finding out genders. We won’t be finding out until next Thursday. I’m so anxious to find out. I have four girls and one boy, so naturally would love for my son to have a brother. It’s our last shot at getting a boy. Either way we’ll be happy as long as baby is healthy.

Not long hon. It is so exciting but I'm feeling a little nervous to. Not about the gender I think I already know what I'm having but I may be wrong. I just want baby to be healthy and I some people get bad news at these scans so I'm a bit worried

Just listened to HB and its between 140 and 144BPM now just hope the scan goes well.
Good luck to all u other ladies having scans[-o&lt;<3

So the bleeding has started again this morning! It's still just brown but quite a bit of it. So stressed ... hope it doesn't turn red. There's nothing I can do either because EPU won't see me so soon after the last time and I'll have to wait two weeks or go back if it's red. Just don't understand why it stopped over the weekend and now come back again.

So the bleeding has started again this morning! It's still just brown but quite a bit of it. So stressed ... hope it doesn't turn red. There's nothing I can do either because EPU won't see me so soon after the last time and I'll have to wait two weeks or go back if it's red. Just don't understand why it stopped over the weekend and now come back again.

Sorry you have started bleeding again. When I had a bleed at 10 weeks I bled old brown.blood on and off for a couple of weeks after that. So I’m sure everything is ok❤️

Hi ladies
My scan was awesome
I'm measuring 16 weeks and 3 days so 3 days extra but gonna keep my ticker the same unless they move my due date forward to the 11th Oct which is what it is today. But it will be up to the hospital to change my due date. I guess will have to see what baby is measuring at my anomaly scan on 30th May.
So she checked babys brain and the chambers in the heart and the bladder and everything and baby is healthy. I am so over the moon.
Baby was sucking thumb.

The reason I'm not feeling movements is because I have a anterior placenta again. Just like with DD.
20190429_124045.jpg 20190429_140201.jpg

I have other pics that they have emailed to me and a video. I will add the other pics when I get a moment I've been busy baking gender cupcakes.
And we are team
20190429_124021.jpg :blue:
We having a little boy. I new it hahahaha.
I'm over the moon so happy he is healthy and so in love<3

Oh shit Jes. It does sound like old blood hon brown blood is old. Just keep an eye on it sweety but I'm sure everything will be fine. My midwife said its common to spot in pregnancy. Cud be some old blood in the cervix that's just making it's way out now.
I had about 3 episodes of the spotting over the space of a week and then it stopped.
It's so scary. I really think ure be ok sweet. Were all here for you :hug:

When I was spotting way back. it did come and go for I want to say almost 2 weeks. Brown is old blood. Try not to worry so much. Everything will be ok, huh. Xxxx

congrats @Suggerhoney so happy it went well, i have mine on saturday cant wait to find out if we are team pink or blue, i do feel the same way as i did with both my girls, so we will see! x

Thank you hon. Omg I cant wait till Saturday now to see ures and find out what u are having. So exciting. Ure going to love it hon

Not sure if I shud change my ticker or not now. I mite do but keep the due date the same unless the hospital bring it forward. If at my next scan he is measuring say a week ahead do u think they will bring my due date forward.?
I will tell them I had a privet gender scan and I'm measuring ahead and just see what they say and what the measurements are at the next scan. He keeps measuring extra the little monkey hahahaha

Wow congrats on all the boys!!

Sugger they will probably keep your dates the same hun, the most accurate time to date is between 7 and 10 weeks, and sometimes they take the 12 weeks as well. But the earlier the scan the more accurate the date. I don’t think they change anything post 12/13 weeks. But the hospital will tell you for sure :)

Gah I’m getting excited for my scan! I have such a girl feeling but now I’m seeing all the boys I don’t know haha

Thanks guys.
Yeah I'll be having regular growth scans from 26 weeks due to being high risk and she said they may change the date later on esp if he measures more. I'm gonna change the ticker just so I know where I'm at exactly but I will keep the due date for now unless they do change it later on. I shud be having baby in September. Will know more when I'm around 30 weeks when they make a plan.
I'm wondering if I may be offered a c section because I haemorrhaged pretty bad with DD and needed surgery and blood transfusions.
I'm really scared to give birth naturally now:-(

Awwwww wow congratulations ladies - lots of boys :blue: just beautiful.

My feeling is still a boy for us which will be our second blue but let’s wait and see. My husband has finally caved and now agrees we should have a gender scan next month as the 6th June is so far away. Not just to find out blue or pink just another opportunity to see our bundle of joy.
Love seeing your scan pics Sugger xx they are adorable !! Xx
Making me very broody now.
We had our 16 week appt today and it went well. Heart beat was strong but short and sweet due to him / her wriggling around.
160bpm for us which also suggests a girl I think could be anyone’s guess xxx not sure on this old wives tale and what lower or higher means.

Take care mummies and keep growing babies xx

Last edited:
Awwwww wow congratulations ladies - lots of boys :blue: just beautiful.

My feeling is still a boy for us which will be our second blue but let’s wait and see. My husband has finally caved and now agrees we should have a gender scan next month as the 6th June is so far away. Not just to find out blue or pink just another opportunity to see our bundle of joy.
Love seeing your scan pics Sugger xx they are adorable !! Xx
Making me very broody now.
We had our 16 week appt today and it went well. Heart beat was strong but short and sweet due to him / her wriggling around.
160bpm for us which also suggests a girl I think could be anyone’s guess xxx not sure on this old wives tale and what lower or higher means.

Take care mummies and keep growing babies xx

Thank you sweety.
That was my first time having a 4D scan so it blew my mind how much u can see.

I highly recommend the gender scan hun its so worth it. I really had an inkling that I was having a little boy so my gut feeling was rite. My husband cant stop grinning from ear to ear bless him.
I think its girls that have the faster HB hon and boys are slower. So u cud be having a girl. My DD was always 160 something.
Are you in the UK because I highly recommend Baby bond privet gender scan. They were amazing. It was worth every penny and then some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->