• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Oooh I'm getting so excited for gender scan on Friday now seeing everyone else's! Maybe I'll be the first one to have a girl in this group we shall see! My nerves haha!

I'm currently at a concert (take that) and baby was kicking loads when Rick astley was on singing never going to give you up :cloud9: they felt like proper kicks but I think they are just getting stronger.. it either likes or hates rick astley lol

Thank you sweety.
That was my first time having a 4D scan so it blew my mind how much u can see.

I highly recommend the gender scan hun its so worth it. I really had an inkling that I was having a little boy so my gut feeling was rite. My husband cant stop grinning from ear to ear bless him.
I think its girls that have the faster HB hon and boys are slower. So u cud be having a girl. My DD was always 160 something.
Are you in the UK because I highly recommend Baby bond privet gender scan. They were amazing. It was worth every penny and then some.

Lovely to have a recommendation thank you babe. We are in the UK / Midlands area.nour friend has recently booked with Window of the Womb and had a fantastic experience.
We have already booked to have ours after our trip to Cyprus this Friday for 7 nights.
Our gender scan will be Saturday 18th so we can take our little boy as our 20 week is during school hours. Another reason to go private and have an early glimpse of our special baby number 2.

Anyone been abroad pregnant on here. I didn’t with my first so just thinking I need to stay cool, keep topped up with sun tan cream due to being more susceptible to burning, drinking bottled water no ice cubes and if I have salads to wash them with bottled water - any other tips for me ladies??

I'm currently at a concert (take that) and baby was kicking loads when Rick astley was on singing never going to give you up :cloud9: they felt like proper kicks but I think they are just getting stronger.. it either likes or hates rick astley lol

This made me laugh so much. When I was 12 months old I loved Rick Astley apparently singing and rocking along to this all time favourite tune xx

Congrats on all the boys! I'm still convinced I'm having a girl. Had my 14 week midwife appointment today and heartbeat was measuring 160bpm. I had a private scan booked for the gender on May 14th but they called me today and had to re-book due to one of the techs going on unexpected vacation. Now I moved it up to May 11th which is even sooner, so I'll be 16W1D.

How are you ladies doing?
@xjessibabyx thinking of u.. I m sure all will turn out ok. Brown blood is just old blood..

AFM, even though I m not getting a gender scan, but I feel this baby is a boy. Listened to HB today and & it's around 140-142.. always in this range.. exactly as my DS was..

Next scan is anamoly scan which will be between 18-19 weeks (10th-17th may) so looking forward to that

@brittany12
Yeah I thought that to. Maybe it's just the 12 to 14 weeks scan u can do skull theory I'm not sure to be honest. Hes definitely a boy tho lol u cud see his ding a ling:rofl: strait away. She checked a few times to be sure. But no mistaking it Haha. It made me laugh.
I will get them to have another look at my next scan on 30th may. I do have a scan tommorow but it's a scan of my liver and kidneys.
My liver is being a bit naughty so they want to scan it and repeat some bloodtests. They have upped my anti rejection medication.
Just hoping with all this my liver function will return to normol again.
:nope:

@Shorty88
Omg I LOL so much when I read ure post hahaha. I love that song so much it takes me rite back to my childhood. I love anything 80s.
I'm still not feeling much. Maybe the odd flutter here and there but not all the time. My placenta is at the front so its cushioning all his movements. Hoping i start feeling proper movements soon.

@linds2019
I've heard good things about the window to the womb as well. We dont have one of those near us but luckily baby bond is in the town I live in so we didnt have to go to far.

I am so looking forward to you all awaiting gender scans it's so exciting.
Isn't it funny how when we all first started out in here we had only just found out we were pregnant and now here we are not to far from the half way mark and knowing or about to know the gender of our babies.
I expect there will be a January 2020 post up soon.

I think I can finally say it without jinxing myself.. I'm almost certain my sickness is away for good! 10ish days now without being sick yay! Though I suffered migraines from I was 17 to just before i found out I was pregnant (24 now) and they were gone my whole pregnancy and now here they are back with a vengeance. Had the same headache from yesterday evening to now and I'm UK time so doesn't look like it's leaving me at all! :sad2:

On the plus side, only 3 days to my gender scan! I'm so excited!!

Hey, still here, still really only stalking. I only post stuff when I'm on my laptop as I don't like typing on my phone. Anyway how is everyone doing? I'm still extremely tired and insomnia. I was told to take something to hopefully help with the insomnia, doesn't really help. *shrugs* I'm lucky to get a 3-4 hour stretch of not waking up, normally I wake up and then just stay up for 1-2 hours. Not that I don't try not to sleep.
Next apt is at 18 w 5 d and our ultrasound is at 20w 5d on June 7th. I could have had it a week prior but my daughter is out of school on the 7th and she really wants to come so I made it so ^^

Oh also, I saw earlier someone might have had gender disappointment, if you want to talk on that let me know. I had that with my daughter.

I caved and got a Doppler.. think in the long run it will help my anxiety abit... I'm really struggling alot

Where did you buy the Doppler from ? I’m considering it too... I borrowed one off a friend for pregnancy 1 but she doesn’t have it anymore xx

How’s your spotting been Jessie? Hope it’s stopped now xx

Shorty I’ve always been a big fan of Doppler’s. I think they’re great for helping anxiety

How’s your spotting been Jessie? Hope it’s stopped now xx

Shorty I’ve always been a big fan of Doppler’s. I think they’re great for helping anxiety

I'm still spotting, it doesn't seem as heavy so hopefully it will stop soon. I have a doppler too and it's definitely helping my anxiety through this.

I got the one recommended by @Suggerhoney I got mine of Amazon.. .

I say my dds are going to love hearing the heart beat

Hi hon it's such a great doppler I wudnt fault it at all. Even tho I have a anterior placenta I am able to find the HB pretty much rite away.
I suffer with anxiety and its helped me feel less anxious.

I'm still using mine daily until I start feeling proper movements.
I think I will still use it when u feel movements and well because it's just so lovely to hear.

I'm still spotting, it doesn't seem as heavy so hopefully it will stop soon. I have a doppler too and it's definitely helping my anxiety through this.

Hi hon
My doppler was such a comfort when I was spotting.
Take it easy sweety. Praying the spotting stops completely [-o<

Hi ladies

I had to have emergency dental surgery yesterday. I had to have a moler tooth pulled because it was giving me so much pain.
I hate going to the dentist but I had no choice. She gave me a choice out if having a root canal or have it pulled and I chose to have it pulled because I've heard so many horror stories about root canals.
Anyway the bad tooth is out now but I'm in alot of pain.

Also I had my liver function bloods done last week and the results came back a little off. So I've had to up my anti rejection medication to get my liver function back to normol.
I had to have a scan on my liver today and the dr said my liver looks good on the scan.
Got to see little man again as well which was nice.
I have to have my liver function bloods done again tommorow and I'm really hoping the results come back much better.
[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->