• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Hi ladies

I had to have emergency dental surgery yesterday. I had to have a moler tooth pulled because it was giving me so much pain.
I hate going to the dentist but I had no choice. She gave me a choice out if having a root canal or have it pulled and I chose to have it pulled because I've heard so many horror stories about root canals.
Anyway the bad tooth is out now but I'm in alot of pain.

Also I had my liver function bloods done last week and the results came back a little off. So I've had to up my anti rejection medication to get my liver function back to normol.
I had to have a scan on my liver today and the dr said my liver looks good on the scan.
Got to see little man again as well which was nice.
I have to have my liver function bloods done again tommorow and I'm really hoping the results come back much better.
[-o<

Poor love, sounds like you are really going through it. Hope you feel relief soon from the tooth extraction. I made the same choice to avoid the horror of root canal too so understand your reasoning behind this.

Also hope your liver meds help to stabilise everything and the worry will ease then too.

Wishing us all a happy, sick and worry free May - where is the time going eeeeek xxxx

@Suggerhoney god sounds awful I hate the dentist it's on my file if I even need a filling I'll have to be put asleep.. cannot tolerate any part of the dentist.. luckly I have had no issues with my teeth in nearly 10 year...

Your going through the mill at the moment but glad you got to see your lil man x

Hope you feel better soon

How is this pregnancy going for everyone time-wise? For me it feels like it’s flying by. And I know I’m one of the latest due! But the fact I’m nearly 15 weeks (or over 15 weeks, lol. My midwife will give my official due date tomorrow), is so crazy to me. With DS it felt like I was pregnant FOREVER - probably because he was my first and I wasn’t working. This time every day is so busy the time is just disappearing. Also in comparison this pregnancy has been a dream so that probably helps too.

At my appointment tomorrow my 20 week scan will be booked, and then it’s just a week until my gender scan!

Ooh one other thing - to those ladies who have older children (and who feel comfortable) it would be lovely to see pictures! This is a picture of my son Elias - he just turned 11 months old yesterday:kiss:
6C8D6A90-DDB6-4982-B9E7-CD9309FCB8DE.jpeg

How is this pregnancy going for everyone time-wise? For me it feels like it’s flying by. And I know I’m one of the latest due! But the fact I’m nearly 15 weeks (or over 15 weeks, lol. My midwife will give my official due date tomorrow), is so crazy to me. With DS it felt like I was pregnant FOREVER - probably because he was my first and I wasn’t working. This time every day is so busy the time is just disappearing. Also in comparison this pregnancy has been a dream so that probably helps too.

At my appointment tomorrow my 20 week scan will be booked, and then it’s just a week until my gender scan!

Ooh one other thing - to those ladies who have older children (and who feel comfortable) it would be lovely to see pictures! This is a picture of my son Elias - he just turned 11 months old yesterday:kiss:
View attachment 1060294
Times been flying by fast for me too. I'm 14W4Ds and can't believe I already had my 2nd midwife appointment and I got a requisition to book my 20 week anatomy scan already. My due date was confirmed officially for October 25th, are you later in the month than me? I'm actually hoping I'll be late and have a Halloween baby so they can share a birthday with my dad.

Times been flying by fast for me too. I'm 14W4Ds and can't believe I already had my 2nd midwife appointment and I got a requisition to book my 20 week anatomy scan already. My due date was confirmed officially for October 25th, are you later in the month than me? I'm actually hoping I'll be late and have a Halloween baby so they can share a birthday with my dad.

Actually right now we’re the exact same! By LMP I was due Oct 17, by my 6 week scan due Oct 25 and by my 13 week scan due Oct 22. Sooo tomorrow the midwife should tell me if we’re going to take Oct 25 or 22 as the official date. But I think you and me are the latest!

I'm due 22nd :) feels like it's flying by! Can't believe I will know the gender in just over a week. I haven't bought a single thing yet either but will go shopping once I know ☺

Tad bit hormonal today.. hubby is gone away to America for work till Tuesday pregnancy hormones getting the better of me.. I'm a stay at home mom so I'm with my girls all the time so when hubby comes home it's like my break to relax..

I have new found respect for single mammys I don't know how they do it all on there own...

Sorry for the rant.. just feeling sorry for myself lol

@linds2019 and @Shorty88
Thank you ladies.
Just had my bloods done again and I'm hoping with the anti rejection meds upped that my liver function will be back to normol. I keep worrying about getting that liver thing again I had with DD so they are keeping an eye out for that and pre eclampsia. Really dont want to have that again but if it's going to happen I really hope it doesn't start until I'm at the very least 34 weeks just so I can get a bit further than I did with DD.
I'm al nervous and scared about having another premature baby. Fingers crossed I can keep little man in there until the very least 36 weeks. Wud like to get to 37 weeks but we shall see.

Dont like all this worry I just wanna really enjoy the 2nd trimester because I know it goes by so quickly.

@linds2019 and @Shorty88
Thank you ladies.
Just had my bloods done again and I'm hoping with the anti rejection meds upped that my liver function will be back to normol. I keep worrying about getting that liver thing again I had with DD so they are keeping an eye out for that and pre eclampsia. Really dont want to have that again but if it's going to happen I really hope it doesn't start until I'm at the very least 34 weeks just so I can get a bit further than I did with DD.
I'm al nervous and scared about having another premature baby. Fingers crossed I can keep little man in there until the very least 36 weeks. Wud like to get to 37 weeks but we shall see.

Dont like all this worry I just wanna really enjoy the 2nd trimester because I know it goes by so quickly.
Hopefully all is well and you'll be fine to go full term!

Tad bit hormonal today.. hubby is gone away to America for work till Tuesday pregnancy hormones getting the better of me.. I'm a stay at home mom so I'm with my girls all the time so when hubby comes home it's like my break to relax..

I have new found respect for single mammys I don't know how they do it all on there own...

Sorry for the rant.. just feeling sorry for myself lol
I don't know how they do it either! Even just being pregnant is hard! I couldn't do it without my OH!

Hopefully all is well and you'll be fine to go full term!

He hon I cant wait for your gender scan. Have u got any inkling on what u may be having?
Yeah the farthest they will let me go is 37 weeks because of my liver transplant scar and pushing me to 40 weeks will put way to much strain on my body.
But if I can get as far as 36 weeks or even 37 I will be happy.
I dont really want him coming b4 36 weeks because I want him to be as healthy as possible.
It was horrible with DD because she was only 5lb and dropped to 4lb 9oz and she was In SCBU for 16 days.
I didnt get to hold her properly until she was 8 days old and she was so tiny I was afraid she was going to break.
Hoping little man will be a little bigger and more robust.
Just praying my liver bloods come back more normol with this last blood draw.
If I'm developing that liver thing already then that's such a worry because the only cure is to deliver the baby and I'm only 17 weeks so still a while to go yet to be in the safe zone.
I do hate all the worry.
Ure going to love ure gender scan tommorow. I wonder if ure gonna be the first girl in the group?
So excited to find out and see ure scan pics.
Hows the spotting now hon?

Hi all!

Exciting to hear everyone has gender scans planned this week and next. Mine isn’t until 28th May and time is dragging!

Although, I have just got back from my midwife scan and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. She found it instantly and it was so loud and clear! About 140bpm.

Shorty, I hate being on my own at the moment and I don’t have any kids yet so good on you for managing. You’re a tough cookie :)

Hey guys, will catch up on all the new posts soon!

I just had my midwife appointment and my due date has been finalized at Oct 20 if you don’t mind to update the front page (sorry it must be a big job to keep up with all of us haha)

Also heard the HB at 155bpm, which is much faster than it’s been at my scans. We booked my anatomy scan for June 11, I’ll be 21+3.

We also discussed vaginal delivery vs C-section and I’m going for a consult with an OB-GYN to look at my tear and scar tissue to get a better idea of what we should do. I’m really leaning towards a section because I’m still not healed from my tear. The midwife said she’s never even heard of that, but it’s probably my fault because after that happened I didn’t want anyone messing around down there.

Anyhow was a good appointment, next one is end of May.

He hon I cant wait for your gender scan. Have u got any inkling on what u may be having?
Yeah the farthest they will let me go is 37 weeks because of my liver transplant scar and pushing me to 40 weeks will put way to much strain on my body.
But if I can get as far as 36 weeks or even 37 I will be happy.
I dont really want him coming b4 36 weeks because I want him to be as healthy as possible.
It was horrible with DD because she was only 5lb and dropped to 4lb 9oz and she was In SCBU for 16 days.
I didnt get to hold her properly until she was 8 days old and she was so tiny I was afraid she was going to break.
Hoping little man will be a little bigger and more robust.
Just praying my liver bloods come back more normol with this last blood draw.
If I'm developing that liver thing already then that's such a worry because the only cure is to deliver the baby and I'm only 17 weeks so still a while to go yet to be in the safe zone.
I do hate all the worry.
Ure going to love ure gender scan tommorow. I wonder if ure gonna be the first girl in the group?
So excited to find out and see ure scan pics.
Hows the spotting now hon?
Think I’m gonna have a boy tbh but would love a girl! Though it’s my first so either I’ll be happy with! Awww hopefully then 36 weeks would be fine I’m sure! It’s not me spotting it’s the other Jessi xx

Hi all!

Exciting to hear everyone has gender scans planned this week and next. Mine isn’t until 28th May and time is dragging!

Although, I have just got back from my midwife scan and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. She found it instantly and it was so loud and clear! About 140bpm.

Shorty, I hate being on my own at the moment and I don’t have any kids yet so good on you for managing. You’re a tough cookie :)
I’ll hopefully get to hear heartbeat tomorrow I’m so nervous! I haven’t heard the heartbeat yet but at my early scan it was 156bpm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->