• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October bumpkins 2019

Ooh the day after me! What do you think you're having?
i have had a girl feeling since the start, as its been the same as when i had my 2 girls, my boy pregnancy was so much different, but this baby is with my husband who isnt the biological dad to my other 3 (they all have the same 'dad') so i dont no of thats gonna make any difference, what about u? x

im feeling quite abit of movement today :) hope everyone is ok, we are doing a gender reveal balloon for my 3 kids, i will post pics on saturday, my hubby is getting nervous though! as his 1st baby (a girl) was still born in 2009 :( x

Think I’m gonna have a boy tbh but would love a girl! Though it’s my first so either I’ll be happy with! Awww hopefully then 36 weeks would be fine I’m sure! It’s not me spotting it’s the other Jessi xx

Awww hon sorry I got it wrong. Hope the other Jessy is ok bless her.
Awww how exciting this being ure first hon. I didnt find out the sex with my first. I was convinced I was going to have a boy all the way through the pregnancy I went into natural labour at 39+4 and was so shocked when they said congratulations u have a girl Haha.
Baby and bump wasnt around back then so I was completely clueless about pregnancy lol.

Hi all!

Exciting to hear everyone has gender scans planned this week and next. Mine isn’t until 28th May and time is dragging!

Although, I have just got back from my midwife scan and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. She found it instantly and it was so loud and clear! About 140bpm.

Shorty, I hate being on my own at the moment and I don’t have any kids yet so good on you for managing. You’re a tough cookie :)

Ooow I think ure having a boy hon going By that HB. Are u waiting until ure 20 week scan to find out?
My 20 week scan is on 30th may. I will actually be 21+6 going by the measurements of mondays scan or 21+3 going by the measurements of my 13 week scan.
I have a feeling little man will be measuring ahead again but we shall see.
How are you feeling now?

Starting to feel those flutters alot more now. Was feeling them on and off all day yesterday and again today. Cant wait to start feeling proper kicks and stuff.
Cant believe I have another anterior placenta ](*,)

Was hoping that wasnt going to happen this time esp because I thought I cud feel movements earlier on.
I really do think that was gas now. Because the flutters I feel now feel completely different.
Cant believe were all not far from being at the half way mark.
Only another 3 weeks eeeeek\\:D/

i have had a girl feeling since the start, as its been the same as when i had my 2 girls, my boy pregnancy was so much different, but this baby is with my husband who isnt the biological dad to my other 3 (they all have the same 'dad') so i dont no of thats gonna make any difference, what about u? x
I would love a girl because i love little dresses and pink but i have a strong feeling it's a boy. Lots of people saying girl including OH but it's all guesswork so we shall see!

Awww hon sorry I got it wrong. Hope the other Jessy is ok bless her.
Awww how exciting this being ure first hon. I didnt find out the sex with my first. I was convinced I was going to have a boy all the way through the pregnancy I went into natural labour at 39+4 and was so shocked when they said congratulations u have a girl Haha.
Baby and bump wasnt around back then so I was completely clueless about pregnancy lol.
Don't worry we both have similar usernames haha! I wasn't gonna find out then I just couldn't help myself so booked that gender scan. My sister is 10 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy (27 weeks) and she hasn't found out so she is excited for me to tomorrow.

Hey everyone! Been pretty quiet since we’re not finding out gender and everything is going well there’s nothing to really report.

Heartbeat is still at 150
I am feeling more movements finally
First real big symptom for me has been my pubic bone being so super sore and painful to walk or move much. It was very bad with dd! I had it with ds too but it was more manageable. This time getting it so early at 17 weeks is a bit worrying to me.
I’ve also gained more weight at this point than I did with my other two which I’m not thrilled about because I don’t want to gain too much again like I did with dd!
Overall I feel much more equivalent to my dd pregnancy. I loved ds and felt beautiful and all the above with his. Dd wasn’t awful by any means but idk.
I still have all of these it has to be a girl things going on but everyone seems to be so sure it’s a boy. I really don’t know. I was 100% sure with my other two on their genders before finding out at 15-16 weeks but not this time!

Anyway, good luck to everyone finding out! Has anyone gotten names picked out? We still haven’t decided on a boy name, but we’ve decided on Tenley for a girl.

How's everyone feeling now? I feel like all I do is work haha! Gender scan tomorrow though ahhh! I'm so excited but so so nervous, just praying everything is fine!
Me too, I work a 9-5 and I've still been pretty tired even though 15 weeks tomorrow. Really want to nap at my desk half the time. Can't wait for more gender reveals, mine will hopefully be May 11th if baby cooperates.

Last edited:
Me too, I work a 9-5 and I've still been pretty tired even though 15 weeks tomorrow. Really want to nap at my desk half the time. Can't wait for more gender reveals, mine will hopefully be May 11th if baby cooperates.
Praying baby cooperates for me today! I work 6am to 2pm shifts or 7 to 3s usually with the odd evening. Drains me now.

Ooow I think ure having a boy hon going By that HB. Are u waiting until ure 20 week scan to find out?
My 20 week scan is on 30th may. I will actually be 21+6 going by the measurements of mondays scan or 21+3 going by the measurements of my 13 week scan.
I have a feeling little man will be measuring ahead again but we shall see.
How are you feeling now?

I think I will be really surprised if I find out I'm having a boy. I've had such a strong girl feeling for weeks! But we'll see :)

I'm feeling much better thank you. Sorry to see you're suffering with your liver problem.

I've been feeling a bit of fluttering too - it's so exciting!

So scan went brilliant! Couldn’t hear heartbeat properly because as suspected I have a fundal anterior placenta so pictures of 4d were difficult to get of the full body. However looks like I’m the first to announce a baby GIRL! Sooo excited and can’t wait to get shopping! Here’s a little face profile in 4d though xx

40178937-9DC1-4FE0-9C55-CBCEA467C207.jpeg BE5A64D1-195B-4D85-91D2-2BFEE9721B16.jpeg

So scan went brilliant! Couldn’t hear heartbeat properly because as suspected I have a fundal anterior placenta so pictures of 4d were difficult to get of the full body. However looks like I’m the first to announce a baby GIRL! Sooo excited and can’t wait to get shopping! Here’s a little face profile in 4d though xx

View attachment 1060332 View attachment 1060333

Awww congratulations hon. And ure the first baby girl woohoooo.
So happy ure scan went well and I'm loving the scan pics.

I think I will be really surprised if I find out I'm having a boy. I've had such a strong girl feeling for weeks! But we'll see :)

I'm feeling much better thank you. Sorry to see you're suffering with your liver problem.

I've been feeling a bit of fluttering too - it's so exciting!

Awww hon I bet u cant wait to find out.
I really thought I was having a girl from the moment I found out because all my symptoms were the exact same as with DD. But then when I got to about 12 weeks I completly changed my mind and I just had this boy feeling. Esp as with DD from 13 weeks I really cudnt stand the smell of fried food but with this one the smell of fried food doesn't bother me at all.
It's just certain textures that make me feel sick.
My skin is awful so did make me wonder if I was having a girl and the HB was so high earlier on. It was a real girly HB but nope it's a boy.
I listened to his HB today and hes at 155BPM and u can really hear him moving about.
Cant wait to start feeling more.
Thank you hon I have to see the liver doctor next week so let's see what he says.
I just praying that liver thing u get in pregnancy hasn't started already. [-o<

Hey everyone! Been pretty quiet since we’re not finding out gender and everything is going well there’s nothing to really report.

Heartbeat is still at 150
I am feeling more movements finally
First real big symptom for me has been my pubic bone being so super sore and painful to walk or move much. It was very bad with dd! I had it with ds too but it was more manageable. This time getting it so early at 17 weeks is a bit worrying to me.
I’ve also gained more weight at this point than I did with my other two which I’m not thrilled about because I don’t want to gain too much again like I did with dd!
Overall I feel much more equivalent to my dd pregnancy. I loved ds and felt beautiful and all the above with his. Dd wasn’t awful by any means but idk.
I still have all of these it has to be a girl things going on but everyone seems to be so sure it’s a boy. I really don’t know. I was 100% sure with my other two on their genders before finding out at 15-16 weeks but not this time!

Anyway, good luck to everyone finding out! Has anyone gotten names picked out? We still haven’t decided on a boy name, but we’ve decided on Tenley for a girl.

Hi hon
That's SPD I had it with both DS and DD. With DS it started really early at 10 weeks and by 26 weeks I was on crutches because it was so bad and so painful.
It started much later with DD and I did end up on crutches again but not until about 32 weeks.

With this pregnancy this past week or so I've noticed my pubic bone is really sore. Some days it is worst than others and it feels like it's all bruised.
So I totally know what it's like and its horrible.
I'm glad it held out till 16 weeks tho and didnt start at 10 weeks like it did with DS.
It still sucks tho:-(

Lovely scan and yay a girl!

I feel pretty good today even though I was up for 2 hours last night as my daughter which normally doesn't have any problems decided to not want to sleep. She even woke up brother. Literally she went into his room and woke him awake. Ugh. I took a 2 hour nap this morning and am feeling a lot better.
Is anyone else still like super tired at almost 16 weeks? Normally that isn't something that drags on for me and is done by the end of the 12th week. Literally most days I don't have any energy and take at least an hour nap.

Also dumb question. I had a scan back at 6w 5d (measured a little ahead of my dates but that's normal as I make big ass babies). I'm expecting to measure ahead again come June 7th scan. Anyway at the only scan I had, I had a training tech. And for some reason this pregnancy I just have this constant feeling of twins. I never did with my daughter or son, or if I did it went away within a few days. I know hidden twins are like extremely rare I get that. Twins in general are already rare. Twins don't run in my family.
I also been feeling movement since last week at 14 weeks. I'll feel movement low by pelvis area and also higher to the right which is where my doctor found the heartbeat last time. I'm also measuring ahead with my uterus but he isn't concern, again I make big ass babies. But I just can't help but have this nagging feeling and it's starting to upset me. I know it should only be one, one makes the most logic sense. I'm just crazy X'D

I still don't really have a 'bump' at all but I'm also fat. I started to show though around this week with my ds second live pregnant. This is my 6th in total pregnancy but only 3rd that I'll give birth to. I didn't have morning sickness, never did. I did have some nausea but nothing that was too bad. Though I had to start eating at night a lot sooner this go around than others as I would be starving. I also am a bit more moodier/angrier. I chewed out my mother in law X'D which felt good. I don't get along with her and usually keep it bottled up. I have never chewed her out before.

Yes butterfly I’m still feeling major exhaustion also. DH works from home so has been taking DS in the mornings so I can sleep in a bit, then I nap with DS at least 2 hours a day and am STILL tired. I tell DH it’s weird because when I nap it’s like I’m asleep for the night it’s such a deep sleep. I think maybe I need more iron as it seems a bit ridiculous. I was also super tired with DS throughout through. Normally I’m not like that at all so it’s a weird pregnancy thing for me.

Congrats on the girl Jessie!! Hoping to join you next week :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"