October bumpkins 2019

Glad to know I'm not the only one so tired. I doubt it's low iron, never had that except after giving birth to my daughter when I bled out 2.5 liters of blood. No fun on that, but this doesn't feel the same as that. I did mention to my doctor last week at the apt how tired I still was and how I also seem to have insomnia so I have some sleeping pills to help but I only take those on Friday and Saturday as I need to make sure I can wake up easily Monday-Friday.
I hope your tiredness will ease off soon and if you are anemic you get on some iron pills.

Hi hon
That's SPD I had it with both DS and DD. With DS it started really early at 10 weeks and by 26 weeks I was on crutches because it was so bad and so painful.
It started much later with DD and I did end up on crutches again but not until about 32 weeks.

With this pregnancy this past week or so I've noticed my pubic bone is really sore. Some days it is worst than others and it feels like it's all bruised.
So I totally know what it's like and its horrible.
I'm glad it held out till 16 weeks tho and didnt start at 10 weeks like it did with DS.
It still sucks tho:-(

yes, i've known since my first pregnancy what it is but my doctor has never really "diagnosed" me with it i guess you could say. It was superrr bad with my DD. I cried all the time because it hurt so much. It was tolerable with DS. I can't believe I have it so soon this time! I thought for sure I was good for another 5-7 weeks!

congrats on the baby girl! They're soo fun, but ohhhh the attitude! haha! I wouldn't trade her for the world though! Or my boy- he totally loves his momma like no other! Still so interested to know what i'm having, but longggg ways to go!

congrats on the baby girl! They're soo fun, but ohhhh the attitude! haha! I wouldn't trade her for the world though! Or my boy- he totally loves his momma like no other! Still so interested to know what i'm having, but longggg ways to go!

I don’t know how you hold off!! You’re amazing haha. But I feel if this one is a girl and we had a third I would also be tempted to be surprised. One of each would be so great, a third is an awesome bonus!

I don’t know how you hold off!! You’re amazing haha. But I feel if this one is a girl and we had a third I would also be tempted to be surprised. One of each would be so great, a third is an awesome bonus!
Yes! That’s exactly how we feel! If it weren’t for dh I probably would have found out weeks ago! But I know in the end I’ll be glad we didn’t!

Oh if her attitude is anything like mine I'll be in for a wild one hahaha! Karma will get me I tortured my mother lol!

Thank you everyone! I went shopping and spent an absolute fortune on girly clothes oops. OH was like okay stop please haha. But he's very excited too! He predicted her to be a baby girl from the very start so he was already looking at pinks etc but everything I had looked at were for boys so I was very excited probably a bit too much! I'll post a few pics later after work! Hope all you ladies are well! We're nearly halfway through!!

So exciting @Jessie7003 Can't wait to see what you bought xx

I'm Still team yellow but the excitement is real I have already picked going home outfits for boy or girl..

I had my first dream of having my baby and it was a boy I don't have a preference but as this is my last one I would be lying if I said i didn't want a boy x but another girl wouldn't be heartbreaking. This Is the first pregnancy where I'm not letting myself get upset about the sex of the baby just so excited to meet them.. roll on September x

Uhh exciting are you having a reveal party? X

Were having a our third boy! ❤️ We’re doing a little reveal for the kids later, letting them pop a big balloon. They wanted a boy so they will be happy .

I new it was going to be a boy! Had some hope for a girl naturally, but very happy with a boy. However the comments have started all ready and I’ve only told 1 person . Came home, Fil had had the kids while we went, so he asked what it is & wen I told him he said, another boy, your going to have your hands full , like I can send him back now , of course I wouldn’t want too. People are so inconsiderate and this is the only thing I dread now, telling people and either have them say similar to this or feel sorry for us! I’ll prob tell,few people as poss, got mil texting asking what time scan is and she is desperate for a girl .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->