October bumpkins 2019

I agree with @Sander.. if that was me.. I wouldn't allow them into the hospital to visit the baby and make it clear to them that it is your baby and if they are not ok with you then they don't get to see the baby. I would also like an apology when it is proven to be your oh. You are at your most vulnerable right after giving birth and you don't need that negative energry in the room. Believe me I had my father in laws partner (who he had an affair with and ripped the family apart) try to call me and wanted to come visit.. I let her have it stood my ground she knows how much I hate her.. she was horrible to my DH when he was 14 and I went into mama bear mode.. best thing I ever did.. I even think FIL was proud lol
Oh they'll not be anywhere near the hospital believe me! That is one thing I've already made clear and the sister that started the whole thing text me trying to explain herself but it was such a half hearted apology that I just ignored it. She couldn't even say sorry she basically said 'I got angry because your dates don't add up to me and that's why I started on you which I get wasn't fair.' I was just reading it like so where's the important apology then?! The good thing is I have the best friend group and my side of the family so no matter what baby is gonna be so loved!

So my Doppler arrived.. wasn't expecting it till tomorrow...

Used it right away as this was my first time using it in not going to lie it did take me a while to find it.. I was checking in my pelvic area :shy:

Found the heart beat on the left side above my belly button :blush:

So was way off lol heartbeat was 130-140..

Is that slow or ok?

Used it right away as this was my first time using it in not going to lie it did take me a while to find it.. I was checking in my pelvic area :shy:

Is that slow or ok?
It’s good! My ds was always 130s!!

Is that slow or ok?
Well I’m having a girl and my baby’s heart rate was 131 yesterday so it’s perfectly fine! Just shows the heart rate can’t predict gender very well though!

So heard heartbeat for the first time yesterday at my midwife appointment! Measuring at 131 for my little girl. The midwife told me she might not find it easy but the second she put the Doppler on my belly she got it! Though baby must not have liked it because she wriggled away a few times before the rate could be taken :lol:

So adorable love the Peter rabbit dress .. if you are on insta check out my little bow pip.. she does gorgeous bows for new borns and up.. no elastic so wont hurt babys head.. justin beibers baby sis uses them and so has true kardashian.. i dont work for her or anything lol just seen them and they are all so gorgeous. Ill defo be buying them if i have a lil girl :kiss: I'm loving m&s baby clothes.. my theme for the nursery is elephants lol so like grey.. they have loads of dumbo stuff too.. my sis works there so I can get discount.

I got this on wish and for like 4 euro I wasn't expecting much but my god it's gorgeous.. going to try get some pics of baby when it's a newborn

Screenshot_20190508-092518_Gallery.jpg

I got this on wish and for like 4 euro I wasn't expecting much but my god it's gorgeous.. going to try get some pics of baby when it's a newborn

View attachment 1060522

I have one of these! My sister bought one when my nephew was tiny last summer and she was bought a second as a gift so she gave me the brand new one! Very cute and can't wait to take a picture with my little baby in it!

So heard heartbeat for the first time yesterday at my midwife appointment! Measuring at 131 for my little girl. The midwife told me she might not find it easy but the second she put the Doppler on my belly she got it! Though baby must not have liked it because she wriggled away a few times before the rate could be taken :lol:

Jessie, the exact same thing happened at my appointment! She said "Baby is quite small so don't panic if I don't find the heartbeat at first" and the probe went on and it was instantly loud and clear haha! We must have nice healthy babes :)

Can't believe I'm 2 weeks away from half way mark.. although I won't make it to the 40 weeks I can't help but feel excited about counting down..

Big scan 31st of May.. why does it always riddle me with anxiety.. I know it's a very serious scan and that is why.. but once that is over I can relax.. enjoy my last summer holiday as a 4 piece and get stuck into getting the nursery done.. this summer is going to fly in

So adorable love the Peter rabbit dress .. if you are on insta check out my little bow pip.. she does gorgeous bows for new borns and up.. no elastic so wont hurt babys head.. justin beibers baby sis uses them and so has true kardashian.. i dont work for her or anything lol just seen them and they are all so gorgeous. Ill defo be buying them if i have a lil girl :kiss: I'm loving m&s baby clothes.. my theme for the nursery is elephants lol so like grey.. they have loads of dumbo stuff too.. my sis works there so I can get discount.
Oooh ill nosy! I work there so loving the discount right now haha! It's great we got lots of stuff from 87 pounds down to 45 odd with a 10% offer and 20% discount! Gonna spend a fortune in work now!

Jessie, the exact same thing happened at my appointment! She said "Baby is quite small so don't panic if I don't find the heartbeat at first" and the probe went on and it was instantly loud and clear haha! We must have nice healthy babes :)
It's the best sound ever isn't it?! I was so happy!

Can't believe I'm 2 weeks away from half way mark.. although I won't make it to the 40 weeks I can't help but feel excited about counting down..

Big scan 31st of May.. why does it always riddle me with anxiety.. I know it's a very serious scan and that is why.. but once that is over I can relax.. enjoy my last summer holiday as a 4 piece and get stuck into getting the nursery done.. this summer is going to fly in
What times your scan? Mine's is the 31st May at 10.10 am I can't wait but also extremely nervous even though everything seemed fine at my scan on Friday! Fingers crossed all is still well.

What times your scan? Mine's is the 31st May at 10.10 am I can't wait but also extremely nervous even though everything seemed fine at my scan on Friday! Fingers crossed all is still well.

Mine is at 8:15 picked the early app so I won't be panicking all day x

Did everyone see the new royal baby.. he's so adorable I'm loving all baby programmes at the min like one born every min and Emma Willis delivering baby.. both English programmes not sure if you get them outside England and Ireland

Hi ladies sorry I've been a little absent.
I've been so tired lately.
My belly is getting huge and last night I felt some tiny movements and been feeling the odd movement today. Not big kicks but just a sensation that something is moving about. Its mild tho thank the the anterior placenta.

@Shorty88
My babies HB is always between 140 and 150PPM sometimes its 135BPM so ures is a lovely healthy HB.
I have my big scan the day b4 ures on the 30th may and I'm a little nervous as well.
She checked some stuff at the gender scan but and said everything was great but I know the scan on the 30th at the hospital is the big deal scan and they check everything. So I do feel excited but also nervous. I think its only natural to feel that way. So ure not alone hon.
So happy ure dopper arrived I think there amazing and give reassurance esp when ure not feeling any proper movements yet.

Not feeling the greatest today was up alot last night because I just cudnt get comfortable and I felt sick.
Still feeling a little sick today but not to bad but I do have a upsett tummy with diarrhoea (sorry tmi)

I've got a hospital appointment later today to see the liver doctor. Really it wasnt today because all I wanna do is rest but I have to go. Hoping I will get some good news about the blood results.

Did everyone see the new royal baby.. he's so adorable I'm loving all baby programmes at the min like one born every min and Emma Willis delivering baby.. both English programmes not sure if you get them outside England and Ireland

Just see him on the news he is so cute and both Megan and Harry look so happy.
I love baby programs as well. One born every minute and the Emma Willis thing is brilliant.
Also been watching birth vlogs on YouTube. It really is making me so excited.

My big scan is May 20th. We’ll be just getting back from our cruise so thankfully I won’t have a lot of time to worry or anticipate it.
Used Doppler this morning and heartbeat is still 150-151!
I’m hoping after this scan on the 20th I’ll kick it in gear and get to work I g on the nursery and such. I did paint it already but now I don’t like the color so going to basically start from scratch! This happened during my dd pregnancy too and I ended up not Messi g with her nursery again u til mid third trimester and I don’t want to wait that long again as I was miserable doing it!

I asked a few pages back but no response... anyone have names picked out? If we have a girl it will be Tenley. We’re undecided on boy name, but I really like Sutton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->