October bumpkins 2019

I have so much to catch up on this thread. Every time I pop on there’s heaps of pages to read up on.

Just a little with what’s going on with me. I’m officially 19 weeks today and I’ve got my anatomy scan in 2.5 hours. We’re hoping to find out the gender. I’m so excited!
Yay! Good luck! Update with gender!!

Just got caught up, I love how this group is so active.

@Suggerhoney aw I'm sure that's a terrifying diagnosis but it's good they caught it so you can get he medication and I'm sure everything will turn out alright. Sending positive thoughts your way.

@Sushai Congrats on the little girl. Only 3 more days to my gender scan and I suspect I may be joining you on team pink.

Harper was also close in the running for my girls name and there's still a chance I could end up using it. If I have a girl the current name is Jocelynn and Ellen as the middle name after my grandmother who passed the same week I conceived. If it's a boy I think Aiden, Finlay was also a runner up.

We are team pink :cloud9:

Feeling just a little sad for my son who is now going to have 5 sisters and no brothers.

Congrats on team pink.. it will be great to have her a girl with the twins so close in age :cloud9:

At least hubby and you can make a big deal out of him being the only boy like trips just the boys or just you and him dates.. make a fuss.. he will be a very busy protective big bro :friends:

Think we're dead set on our name. We really struggled for a boys name and couldn't agree so thankfully it's a little girl. We are planning to call her Aria with the middle name Jane. My OH's last name is Kash so Aria Jane Kash. My mother's name is Jane so that's where the middle name is from then I got Aria from Pretty Little Liars the tv show, not Game of Thrones lol me and OH love Aria and have never watched an episode of Game of Throne.
i love game of thrones, my youngest is named khaleesi, i wanted to pick another game of thrones name but hubby has decided on this babys name as its his first x

Ugh, so much to read. This group types way too fast. lol

In terms of names, we haven't discussed anything yet. I've referred to the baby as baby brother when talking to my son several times, but SO has never said anything like that yet. I guess he's waiting til we get the gender confirmed with a scan. My first choice for a girl has always been Emma Lynn Morgen, but SO doesn't like Emma and it appears we won't be needing a girl's name this time anyway.

As far as I was concerned, our runners up boy names from last time were Matthew, Auston, and Liam. Liam was SO's choice and the other 2 were mine. I believe SO said he woulda been ok with Matthew, so hopefully that's still the case as it's the one I'd prefer. The first middle name will be Werner (after my late father) and then maybe let SO pick the second. I'd suggest Christopher, as it's his middle name, but we'll see.

Totally random

I feel like my waters is trickling..

Anyone else super wet down there? Sorry tmi.. the last two days my underwear has been wet not soaking but wet enough for me to notice and have to change .

I looked it up and it says it is normal for discharge to heightened this week (18 weeks) due to hormone and blood flow increase.

Not sure if I should call the hospital or not??

Totally random

Anyone else super wet down there? Sorry tmi.. the last two days my underwear has been wet not soaking but wet enough for me to notice and have to change .

I looked it up and it says it is normal for discharge to heightened this week (18 weeks) due to hormone and blood flow increase.

My last pregnancy I was convinced my water was leaking - it was just discharge. They say lie down for half an hour and if you stand up and feel a gush you should call. Otherwise it’s probably just discharge. You can always call to be safe, but it’s normal to feel really wet all the time. Sucks though haha. Wear a pantyliner that helps

It’s normal! I had to wear panty liners with both my other pregnancies because I had so much discharge.

On my way to a and e please say prayers to me ladies :sad2:

Totally random

YES! Exactly the same. To the extent that my pants appear that I’ve peed myself a bit! It’s really thin watery fluid so I had the same worries as you. I went to bed thinking about it last night and woke up from a nightmare that I’d been bleeding :(

But seems like it is probably normal!

@Shorty88 praying for you sweety. I sometimes feel really wet down there but it's just and increase in CM.
I'm praying everything will be ok and I'm thinking of you. I am going to pray for you now.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies..

All is ok x

Just back home..

I called the hospital I was told to put a pad on and if in an hour it was wet to go down...
It was wet so went down..

They scanned me first to calm my nerves. Baby was fine kicking and wiggling loads.. she let me hear the heart beat it was strong.. Baby is breech not a big deal at the min (doesn't make a difference cause I'll be sectioned) loads of water around the baby so she wasn't concerned about it being my waters going.

Asked me to cough and when i did fluid was coming out... she done a swab and it came back negative for my water fluid so that was great news.

Has sent off a swab of my cervix to see if it is an infection and I should hear tomorrow if something serious..

Said i was right to go down cause it was alot of discharge so she could see why I was worried...

Never had anything like this on any of my pregnancy I don't think

Shattered now.. was crying so much in exhausted now.. Baby is kicking me loads they are so much stronger now.. think it was his/hers way of telling me to relax lol

Oh shorty how scary! I’m glad it wasn’t your waters though. Hopefully whatever it is it isn’t something too serious and has an easy fix :hugs:

Great news shorty, but how stressful! Sounds like you had quite a bit of fluid, but since it’s not your water maybe it’s discharge or possibly pee? Maybe your pelvic floor isn’t as strong after your two other LO’s. Did your nurse give you an idea of what it could be? I’m sure it didn’t look/smell like pee otherwise you would have known, but if you’re really well hydrated it might be clear/not have a smell?

Anyhow great news it’s not your water. Hope your tests come back clear as well :)

@Shorty88
Oh hon I'm so happy everything is ok and praying that tomorrow u get good news about the swab results.

I know what u mean about crying making u feel exhausted. I've been breaking my heart crying all day and my eyes are all swollen and I feel totally exhauste .
Seeing the midwife tommorow and hoping she can put my mind at rest.
All this bloody worry we have to go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->