October bumpkins 2019

@brittany12 I have Luna for a girl as hubby is space mad...and we are still deciding boys name.. I want Glen (baby will be called jr as it is hubby s name too) but hubby thinks it will be confusing so could be back to square 1 on boys name

My big scan is May 20th. We’ll be just getting back from our cruise so thankfully I won’t have a lot of time to worry or anticipate it.
Used Doppler this morning and heartbeat is still 150-151!
I’m hoping after this scan on the 20th I’ll kick it in gear and get to work I g on the nursery and such. I did paint it already but now I don’t like the color so going to basically start from scratch! This happened during my dd pregnancy too and I ended up not Messi g with her nursery again u til mid third trimester and I don’t want to wait that long again as I was miserable doing it!

I asked a few pages back but no response... anyone have names picked out? If we have a girl it will be Tenley. We’re undecided on boy name, but I really like Sutton.

We’re currently thinking Harper for a girl and Dylan for a boy

The new prince's name is nice..

Archie Harrison.. don't know why I'm so obsessed with this baby lol I didn't really care about the other ones lol

Can see this name being very popular this year x

Oh ladies I'm so worried I've just seen my liver doctor and I have cholestasis again. I had it with DD from 33 weeks but now i have it again. It's a liver condition u get in pregnancy that makes u really itchy. It is also known to cause still birth if not treated.
I'm far to early for baby to be delivered yet so he has put me on medication that I will have to take for the rest of the pregnancy.
I had to have DD early because of this condition but I was so much further gone than i am now.
He said they will be keeping a close eye on me.
But I'm just so scared. This baby will definitely be born early but I'm just praying I can get to 35 weeks. Still a long long way to go.
I've already balled my eyes out in the car home.
I just want my baby to be ok

@brittany12 I have Luna for a girl as hubby is space mad...and we are still deciding boys name.. I want Glen (baby will be called jr as it is hubby s name too) but hubby thinks it will be confusing so could be back to square 1 on boys name

Cute names! I’m like your hubby though and didn’t want to do my husbands name as it’s too confusing for me, but I wanted something similar. So my dh is Tyler and hisninitials are TSV. So we went with Tallen and his initials are also TSV. So it’s still very similar but keeps it from being confusing. Hopefully you’ll come up with the perfect boy name soon!

We’re currently thinking Harper for a girl and Dylan for a boy

Harper was in the running for our DD name when I was pregnant with her. Unfortunately, there were about 4 other ladies pregnant with girls at the same time as me that chose Harper so we didn’t use it! But still such a cute name!

The new prince's name is nice..

Archie Harrison.. don't know why I'm so obsessed with this baby lol I didn't really care about the other ones lol

Can see this name being very popular this year x
I saw that! I see where some people aren’t happy with it but in my opinion does it really matter now? It’s the baby’s name, period and the parents choice. I think it’s cute and I’m glad they went with something a little more different but yet I feel like it’s still very “royal”. Idk maybe it’s because I’m in America and not England? Lol

Oh ladies I'm so worried I've just seen my liver doctor and I have cholestasis again. I had it with DD from 33 weeks but now i have it again. It's a liver condition u get in pregnancy that makes u really itchy. It is also known to cause still birth if not treated.
I'm far to early for baby to be delivered yet so he has put me on medication that I will have to take for the rest of the pregnancy.
I had to have DD early because of this condition but I was so much further gone than i am now.
He said they will be keeping a close eye on me.
But I'm just so scared. This baby will definitely be born early but I'm just praying I can get to 35 weeks. Still a long long way to go.
I've already balled my eyes out in the car home.
I just want my baby to be ok
Sorry you’re going through this so early! I feel the same about the psd but it’s not nearly on the same level as a liver condition and more of a selfish reason than medical. Sorry hun! I’m sure the little babe will be just fine!

I saw that! I see where some people aren’t happy with it but in my opinion does it really matter now? It’s the baby’s name, period and the parents choice. I think it’s cute and I’m glad they went with something a little more different but yet I feel like it’s still very “royal”. Idk maybe it’s because I’m in America and not England? Lol

No defo not royal name but is a very English name.. I love all the old names.. Spencer was in the running as it was Diana's last name but no way the queen would allow that.. there has been some horrible comments about what she looked like. Personally I thought she looked gorgeous.. press saying she looks tierd well duh she only had a baby 48 hours ago!!! And the fact she still has a bump like are they for real as all woman snap back to there pre baby figure after 2 days ](*,)

Maybe that’s why it still sounds Royal to me if it’s definitely and English name!

I thought she looked great too. Of court she’s the tied she just had a baby and had the baby at 5am so she’s been up for quite some time with very little sleep I’d imagine! I would hate to see what they say about me 48 hours after i give birth! I typically look like I still have another baby in there! Lol! And I sure as heck don’t dress up or put on make up!

Maybe that’s why it still sounds Royal to me if it’s definitely and English name!

I thought she looked great too. Of court she’s the tied she just had a baby and had the baby at 5am so she’s been up for quite some time with very little sleep I’d imagine! I would hate to see what they say about me 48 hours after i give birth! I typically look like I still have another baby in there! Lol! And I sure as heck don’t dress up or put on make up!

I know there was a talk show on in Ireland saying its getting more and more popular for woman to get there make up done before birth.. imagine I couldn't be arsed to have a full face of make up on me just for pics...

Just noticing you are 19 weeks wow nearly half way... so exciting x

My bleeding has stopped finally. I've been back to work today on a 13.5 hour shift I'm pretty tired haha. Got my 16 week midwife appointment in the morning so will hear babies HB. Got my private gender scan on Sunday which I'm so excited about! We have Harper for a girl too haha still unsure on a boy yet.. There's a couple in the running.

Think we're dead set on our name. We really struggled for a boys name and couldn't agree so thankfully it's a little girl. We are planning to call her Aria with the middle name Jane. My OH's last name is Kash so Aria Jane Kash. My mother's name is Jane so that's where the middle name is from then I got Aria from Pretty Little Liars the tv show, not Game of Thrones lol me and OH love Aria and have never watched an episode of Game of Throne.

I have so much to catch up on this thread. Every time I pop on there’s heaps of pages to read up on.

Just a little with what’s going on with me. I’m officially 19 weeks today and I’ve got my anatomy scan in 2.5 hours. We’re hoping to find out the gender. I’m so excited!

I have so much to catch up on this thread. Every time I pop on there’s heaps of pages to read up on.

Just a little with what’s going on with me. I’m officially 19 weeks today and I’ve got my anatomy scan in 2.5 hours. We’re hoping to find out the gender. I’m so excited!

Good luck can't wait to find out x

I know there was a talk show on in Ireland saying its getting more and more popular for woman to get there make up done before birth.. imagine I couldn't be arsed to have a full face of make up on me just for pics...

Just noticing you are 19 weeks wow nearly half way... so exciting x
I know! So crazy! I’m feeling more and more movements! But other than that it’s been so easy that I rarely notice I’m pregnant. Minus the large belly!
I did my make up and hair before having both my kids but that was because I was induced.. neither mattered though because it was 30+ hours of labor!

Think we're dead set on our name. We really struggled for a boys name and couldn't agree so thankfully it's a little girl. We are planning to call her Aria with the middle name Jane. My OH's last name is Kash so Aria Jane Kash. My mother's name is Jane so that's where the middle name is from then I got Aria from Pretty Little Liars the tv show, not Game of Thrones lol me and OH love Aria and have never watched an episode of Game of Throne.
I watched PLL too! Love aria!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->