October bumpkins 2019

So sorry Sugger, I can’t imagine how stressful this must be for you. How are you feeling now that you’ve started the medication? Do you think it’s helping?

My first pregnancy we had a scare at 27 weeks and thought we would have to deliver - all the nurses were so positive though and I knew another couple who did deliver at 27 weeks and they have a healthy 1 year old now. The technology that exists now is amazing, I’ve heard of a baby born at 22 weeks who survived. I know it’s impossible but I hope you can try and take your mind off of it and get lots of rest. We’re thinking of you!

Hi hon
I've noticed I'm not as itchy. I've only been taking the meds for 2 days I'm about to take my 3rd lot in a minute. They are capsules so I guess they get into the bloodstream quick because b4 I was on them the itching was intense esp at night but the last 2 nights have been so much better and I'm not as itchy so I'm really hoping that means there doing there thing.
I will know more after my next lot of blood draws and I will get the results of my high risk pregnancy consultant when I see her on June 4th. Hoping the levels are much Much lower.
[-o<

@Suggerhoney I truly feel what you are going through and pray that God sails you out of this.
With my DS, we had scares from 20 weeks itself due to amniotic fluid levels & I had steroid injection, weekly ultrasound, NST etc. Every ultrasound was a test whether to bring him out or not but he made it till 38weeks.
It was a very stressful pregnancy & I don't remember enjoying it at all. My husband got really pissed with my incessant crying. My only support was my mil.
I want to tell you that your crying is not going to make it easy.. leave the outcome on god and just pray.. I hope u get atleast 36weeks and that is good enough
Try to b positive and enjoy your pregnancy . I really regret not enjoying mine and my baby came out perfect.

Thank you sweety.
Yeah I will have to have the steroid injections to mature his lungs faster I will know more about when I'll have to have them when I see my high risk pregnancy consultant on 4th June. I will have more of a plan than because it's only my high risk pregnancy consultant that can make future plans. So I've just got to wait till the 4th June and I shud have a plan of action and know more.
Thank you so much for ure support hon. I'm just trying to stay busy and watch funny stuff on TV. Hopefully I will get as far as possible and little man will he just fine.

Write your questions, fears and worries down now and as you think of them cause I know I always forget to ask something when in the moment if I don't write it down. Hopefully the high risk doc will give you more of an insight x

Wish I could upload a video here.. got a great video of baby's heartbeat. I put it on the Facebook group for anyone on it

We confirmed boy at our scan today! Getting excited to pull out all of DS’ baby clothes, I kept all my favorites and it’ll be nice to see them be used again :)

Congratulations to you - baby blue just beautiful xx

I have a strong feeling of our second being another boy....
our 4 year old is asking for a sister though :( xx

Congratulations to you - baby blue just beautiful xx

I have a strong feeling of our second being another boy....
our 4 year old is asking for a sister though :( xx

Aw will you find out? I’m sure she’ll come around if it’s a boy haha

Also I forgot to mention I have an anterior placenta this time which makes sense since I haven’t felt much movement and I was feeling Elias by 15 weeks last time!

Also I forgot to mention I have an anterior placenta this time which makes sense since I haven’t felt much movement and I was feeling Elias by 15 weeks last time!
I have an anterior placenta too and haven't felt much other than the odd flutter every now and then. I don't know what I'm looking out for though since its my first baby x

@Suggerhoney I truly feel what you are going through and pray that God sails you out of this.
With my DS, we had scares from 20 weeks itself due to amniotic fluid levels & I had steroid injection, weekly ultrasound, NST etc. Every ultrasound was a test whether to bring him out or not but he made it till 38weeks.
It was a very stressful pregnancy & I don't remember enjoying it at all. My husband got really pissed with my incessant crying. My only support was my mil.
I want to tell you that your crying is not going to make it easy.. leave the outcome on god and just pray.. I hope u get atleast 36weeks and that is good enough
Try to b positive and enjoy your pregnancy . I really regret not enjoying mine and my baby came out perfect.

Hi hon thank you for taking the time out to offer some reassurance.
I'm sorry u had such a stressful time with ure DS but I'm so happy the outcome was positive.

I've been really leaning on my faith and have been reading the book of psalms in my bible and praying. I know this is totally in Gods hands.
All I can really do is just keep taking my medication and hope and pray that it works and that when I see the high risk pregnancy consultant she will tell me me the bile acid levels have come rite down to a more normol level.
And that they remain low until I get to a safe stage to have my baby so he can live.
I have heard 2 or 3 positive stories where other ladies were diognosed early like me and put on the same medication and they managed to get to 34 to 36 weeks and there babies were fine. So I'm praying that will happen to me and little man will be just fine.
My husband is being really positive and he said he knows that the baby will be fine. He said he has my blood he is a little fighter and he will be just fine.

Sorry I've been such a negative Nelly. I am trying to remain as positive as possible. But it is very hard.
Just wish I cud fast forward the weeks.
This will be my last baby as I've been told I will not be aloud anymore because of my liver problems so I truly hope and pray this baby lives and will be a take home baby.
Thanks for all ure kind words ladies.

I’m sure he will we had talked about baby could be a girl or a boy. He plays so well with either bit enjoys girl company more I think xx

We are finding out on 18th May so not long to go, we are taking Charlie to our private scan too so he can find out first hand and see baby.

Anyone else had the reveal magic shattered by an upset sibling?

Sorry I've been such a negative Nelly. I am trying to remain as positive as possible. But it is very hard.
Just wish I cud fast forward the weeks.
This will be my last baby as I've been told I will not be aloud anymore because of my liver problems so I truly hope and pray this baby lives and will be a take home baby.
Thanks for all ure kind words ladies.

We wish you well and baby during your pregnancy, sounds like it’s been very traumatic and staying positive takes its toll mentally...

Stay strong keep smiling and focus on the outcome of your baby being born x

Wishing you well and this group is amazing and sharing love and advice so thank you ladies. I’m not an active user but love reading updates and the sharing of information between us.

Gender scan on Saturday - still have a blue instinct as pregnancy and bumps seem similar to me albeit a more sickly this time xx

We wish you well and baby during your pregnancy, sounds like it’s been very traumatic and staying positive takes its toll mentally...

Stay strong keep smiling and focus on the outcome of your baby being born x

Wishing you well and this group is amazing and sharing love and advice so thank you ladies. I’m not an active user but love reading updates and the sharing of information between us.

Gender scan on Saturday - still have a blue instinct as pregnancy and bumps seem similar to me albeit a more sickly this time xx

Hi hon thank you.
Yes its totally draining. I haven't really been wanting to do much because of feeling so low. I did all the housework on Friday and I've been doing alot of reading. Bible and normol books. Just try and take my mind of it but its always there in my mind no matter how hard I try to push it to the back I just cant.
I just wish I new for sure that my baby is going to be ok but sadly nobody can predict that even in a normol pregnancy nobody can predict the outcome.
It's so hard knowing u have a disease that can kill ure unborn child.
Thank you for ure kind words. Hopefully everything will work out and baby will be just fine.
I was enjoying watching all the baby shows on TV like one born every minute and stuff like that and on YouTube but now I just cant face it.
All I'm doing is willing each day and week away to get to a safer stage.
It's so horrible because this is my last pregnancy and I really wanted to enjoy every moment. But how can I enjoy it when I dont know what the outcome will be?

I've really started feeling movements now as well. I have an anterior placenta so its took me alot longer than other to feel movements but for the last few days I've been feeling little movements here and there all throughout the day. I can feel him figiting around. And little tiny light light kicks. It's so lovely and I just want that to continue and for him to be born healthy.
Just praying he makes it[-o<

Ladies I know its normol to get itchy in pregnancy.
But please if u start to get itchy anywhere on ure body and if it keeps u up at night go and see ure doctor.
I know with this condition I have it says the main place u itch is the palms of hands and souls of feet well that in my situation wasnt true.
When I started getting itchy on my belly at 11 weeks i just thought it was because my belly was growing. Then the itching spread to my chest my arms and my legs and was like that for weeks. And then my back.
It's an intense itch and it wakes u up at night and u can itch so much u make urself bleed.
My palms started to itch a tiny bit about 3 weeks ago. It came out of no where i was hist making my beds and noticed one of my palms was itchy but I know that can just be normol and my bloods at that time were normol so didnt think much of it. Then I noticed I was getting it on a daily daily basis like every now and again my palm wud itch. It wasnt intense tho just mild. Then about 2 weeks ago the souls of my feet began to do the same. Again it wasnt intense just mild. I'd say the rest of the itching on my body was intense.
With what i have the symptoms show up way b4 ure bloods pick it up.
I've had this since 11 weeks and at 16 weeks is when my bloods started showing liver problems.
1 in 150 womon get this liver condition in pregnancy. So please ladies any itching and ure worried please dont leave it.

Other signs are pale poo
Mine has been yellow for a fee weeks but some womon dont get that some womon just get the itching.
Also dark urine and feeling tired is a sign.
I just want to make every pregnant womon aware of this horrible disease.
Itching in pregnancy shud not be ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->