October bumpkins 2019

Ladies I know its normol to get itchy in pregnancy.
But please if u start to get itchy anywhere on ure body and if it keeps u up at night go and see ure doctor.
I know with this condition I have it says the main place u itch is the palms of hands and souls of feet well that in my situation wasnt true.
When I started getting itchy on my belly at 11 weeks i just thought it was because my belly was growing. Then the itching spread to my chest my arms and my legs and was like that for weeks. And then my back.
It's an intense itch and it wakes u up at night and u can itch so much u make urself bleed.
My palms started to itch a tiny bit about 3 weeks ago. It came out of no where i was hist making my beds and noticed one of my palms was itchy but I know that can just be normol and my bloods at that time were normol so didnt think much of it. Then I noticed I was getting it on a daily daily basis like every now and again my palm wud itch. It wasnt intense tho just mild. Then about 2 weeks ago the souls of my feet began to do the same. Again it wasnt intense just mild. I'd say the rest of the itching on my body was intense.
With what i have the symptoms show up way b4 ure bloods pick it up.
I've had this since 11 weeks and at 16 weeks is when my bloods started showing liver problems.
1 in 150 womon get this liver condition in pregnancy. So please ladies any itching and ure worried please dont leave it.

Other signs are pale poo
Mine has been yellow for a fee weeks but some womon dont get that some womon just get the itching.
Also dark urine and feeling tired is a sign.
I just want to make every pregnant womon aware of this horrible disease.
Itching in pregnancy shud not be ignored.
I have the odd itching every now and then on my boobs and lower stomach though i think it is just my skin stretching but I'll definitely mention it to my midwife if it gets more regular. Do they test your blood for it every time they take a sample?

I have the odd itching every now and then on my boobs and lower stomach though i think it is just my skin stretching but I'll definitely mention it to my midwife if it gets more regular. Do they test your blood for it every time they take a sample?

That sounds like normal stretching itching but just keep an eye on it. If it becomes intense and is keeping u awake at night then mention it to the midwife for sure.
No they dont test for it unless ure having symptoms and I've been reading a few stories where womon kept going to there doctor with severe and itching and kept getting told its normol pregnancy itching. So she was never monitored or given medication because it went undiagnosed and sadly her baby didnt make it. So I hope that lady Sue's the arse of that doctor.
I'm so glad that I'm medication and they know I have it.
The medication has really helped with the itching to which is such a relief because I haven't had a decent night sleep in 7 weeks and now I'm sleeping better. I still get a little itchy but it's no where near as bad so I'm hoping that means the medication is working.
The itch with this condition feels like insect bites or prickly heat that's the only way I can describe it. Pluss a few weeks ago my bump was all patchy and bright red and the skin felt like it was burning and was so itchy. I didnt realise at the time that that was also part of it.

Really feeling little man moving about now. Cant feel proper kicks yet but can definitely feel him moving. Listened his HB today and it's so so loud now. My bump is getting so big as well so all good signs that he is growing well.
Not long till my anomaly scan.
Been for a lovely dog walk today and it's been so sunny and warm.
Just trying to keep busy to keep my mind off things.

Haven't done a bump pic for a while so thought I wud take one.
18 weeks and 2 days
20190512_200112.jpg

Congrats on your girl Jessi!
Exciting that you’re feeling more movement now Sugger :)

Do any of you ladies shop at Boohoo.com? I’m eyeing up some work trousers but can’t decide what size to get. I’m usually a 12 (uk) in jeans/trousers but can be 14 in some places including H&M. Some reviews for Boohoo say they come up small so I don’t know what to go for!

Maternity clothes shopping is the most stressful thing haha

I have got a few things on Boohoo just last week... true to size... bottoms are a bit loose for me I got a 14 and I am a 14.. but they are for the summer so I'm going to keep them cause I'll be bigger then x

Last edited:
I have my scan tomorrow and I'm dreading it, I don't know why but I'm feeling uneasy about it

I have my scan tomorrow and I'm dreading it, I don't know why but I'm feeling uneasy about it

Is it your big scan or just a regular scan?

My big scan in on the 31st of May and I'm dreading it

Congrats on your girl Jessi!
Exciting that you’re feeling more movement now Sugger :)

Do any of you ladies shop at Boohoo.com? I’m eyeing up some work trousers but can’t decide what size to get. I’m usually a 12 (uk) in jeans/trousers but can be 14 in some places including H&M. Some reviews for Boohoo say they come up small so I don’t know what to go for!

Maternity clothes shopping is the most stressful thing haha

Thanks hon its lovely. I feel it everyday a few times a day. I cant wait to start feeling proper kicks. I will be 19 weeks on Friday so hopefully it will be anytime soon.
Boohoo.com do some lovely maternity stuff but I'm not sure what there sizes are like. X

good luck for everyone on there big scans, mine is next thursday the 23rd x

Girls I’m nervous for the 20 week scan too. I don’t remember being this nervous with my son. It’s making me anxious and making me think well maybe I’m feeling nervous because I have a gut feeling somethings wrong? My anxiety is really playing with me I think :(

My scans on the 21st and il be 19w6d. Praying everything is ok.

I have ordered some stuff from boohoo! I just went with my normal size, and it’s all perfect. I do think I may need to purchase some bigger sized tops nearer to the end though as they don’t have as much give in them as I thought. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->