October bumpkins 2019

It’s so nice you guys have your scans so early, they didn’t book mine until 21+2 :( So I have almost a month to wait still! I’m trying not to think about it too much. I had a ton of anxiety with my son, but this time I haven’t thought about it that much. As it’s getting closer I am starting to worry though :/

I just booked my big scan for June 3rd, I'll be 19W2D, but could have booked it anytime between 19 and 20 weeks. I'm both excited to see my baby again and dreading it too. At least at my 16 weeks ultrasound everything looked normal so I'm taking comfort in that.

today would have been my mums birthday, and next week on monday will be 5 years since she left us so suddenily :( its always hard but i dont think pregnancy hormones are helping :( x

Hi girls, I was wondering if I could jump in this group with you?
I know I am REALLY late to the party, but I've seen some of your posts over the last few weeks and you seem a really nice bunch to share this journey with!
I am 17 +2 today, and found out yesterday that he is a boy!
I dont have a great history with pregnancies - having had several miscarriages and most heartbreakingly a 20 week loss of our daughter in 2017.
This is our very last attempt at being pregnant, so have all fingers crossed that this little man makes it through.
I am on Clexane and aspirin, and am scheduled in for lots of extra scans so hopefully all of this will let us bring him home safe and well.x

today would have been my mums birthday, and next week on monday will be 5 years since she left us so suddenily :( its always hard but i dont think pregnancy hormones are helping :( x

Sorry to hear about your mam xx big hugs to you xx :hugs:

I know I am REALLY late to the party, but I've seen some of your posts over the last few weeks and you seem a really nice bunch to share this journey with!
I dont have a great history with pregnancies - having had several miscarriages and most heartbreakingly a 20 week loss of our daughter in 2017.
This is our very last attempt at being pregnant, so have all fingers crossed that this little man makes it through.
I am on Clexane and aspirin, and am scheduled in for lots of extra scans so hopefully all of this will let us bring him home safe and well.x

Welcome @doddy0402 what is your due date and I'll add you to the front page xx

Congrats on the boy xx so sorry to hear about your baby girl xx I can't imagine what that was like xx

Hope you have a smooth pregnancy till baby boy is in your arms x

My god girls I don't know how I'm going to handle the heat in the summer..

Ireland never gets decent weather lol but today it's 19 degrees about 66 Fahrenheit and I'm melting lol can't get the water into me enough lol

Baby is moving loads and getting stronger each week :happydance:xx

Last edited:
All ok with baby :cloud9: measurements as they should be, nice juicy placenta I was told lol! He was moving loads and took ages to get a look at his lips, so in love! Hubby was like shall we start buying yet, I'm like nope can you finish the building work 1st before we start buying, Not that we really need much tbh x

All ok with baby :cloud9: measurements as they should be, nice juicy placenta I was told lol! He was moving loads and took ages to get a look at his lips, so in love! Hubby was like shall we start buying yet, I'm like nope can you finish the building work 1st before we start buying, Not that we really need much tbh x

Glad to hear xx such a relief xx

Welcome :) hopefully all goes well this time! Sorry for your loss/losses, my sister in law had a baby still born at 32 weeks it was awful.
How has your pregnancy been so far?

My god girls I don't know how I'm going to handle the heat in the summer..

Ireland never gets decent weather lol but today it's 19 degrees about 66 Fahrenheit and I'm melting lol can't get the water into me enough lol

Baby is moving loads and getting stronger each week :happydance:xx

I would kill for 19 degrees! We are going into winter and it’s always over 25, I want some of that cold crisp weather.

It’s so nice you guys have your scans so early, they didn’t book mine until 21+2 :( So I have almost a month to wait still! I’m trying not to think about it too much. I had a ton of anxiety with my son, but this time I haven’t thought about it that much. As it’s getting closer I am starting to worry though :/

I'll be 20+6 hon so basically 21 weeks. Its crappy when u have to wait longer. Mine is 2 weeks Thursday and it cant come quick enough.

Hi ladies
So I had the hospital call me today where I had my transplant. And they want me to go there on Saturday to see the liver professor and have my bloods done again. Even tho it's an hour and half car journey to get there I'm actually relieved im going to ge getting my bloods done Saturday. It means i will have results next week and will find out if the meds are working.
Other wise I wud of had to of waited until June 4th. So at least I get to see if things are improving early.

I actually had my first brown poo today. I know TMI but my poo has been yellow for about 5 weeks but today it was brown. So I was all happy jumping around shouting yay my poo is back to a normol colour. Pluss my pee is not dark so all good signs.

Feeling little man move alot now. And felt my first little kick last night it was awesome.

His HB is lovely and strong to so all good so far.
My big scan is 2 weeks and 1 day away. I'll be 1 day from being 21 weeks.
Praying all our big scans go brilliantly.
Lovely weather here in England the last few days so been spending alot of time outside.
Off food shopping tommorow and gonna get lots of healthy stuff.
Baby is moving as I'm typing it's so lovely.
Feeling so much more positive now and hopefully I will get some more info on Saturday. I'm going to be asking lots of questions lol

Thinking of you sweet heart <3

Congrats hon glad ure scan went well. Mine is 2 weeks tommorow and I'm getting nervous but all looked great at my 16 weeks gender scan so I'm taking comfort in that.
I'm holding off buying until I get into 3rd tri. I normoly start buying at 24 weeks but with my condition I'm to afraid to start buying stuff so gonna hold out until I hit 3rd tri then go blue nuts haha

My big scan isn't till the 31st of May I'll be nearly 22 weeks.. I dont know why it's so late I think they had me down as my old dues date and just booked it based on that...

Iv had a few scans and the one on Thursday she looked at baby loads trying to make sure everything was ok. I'm sure it will be fine but the aniexty of that scan is horrible.. I'm looking forward to it being over. I'm going on holidays 14th of June so I'll start buying everything when I get back...

I don't think I have mentioned this but I'm a career for my dd1 she has autism. Sweetest lil girl ever... I took a 2 year leave of absence in work to get her all the early intervention she needed.. I'm due back to work in Aug :dohh: Only for the month I'll be starting my matertintiy leave at start of September. I get my full wages paid for 6 months as part of my materinty leave im with the company 12 years. so I had to go back in order to get paid. Can't say my job is too happy with me but I don't care I'm not stressing about it. So I want to have everything nearly bought/ready by the time I'm due back to work cause once I finish it will be getting the girls ready for school and my section will be done some time in September (late)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->