October bumpkins 2019

Keeping you and baby in my thoughts and hope that your levels have decreased.

Yay for hubby feeling movements xxx

Awww thank you sweety.
Wud be nice to get some good news for a change. Just hoping everything has leveled out. Still another 13 days until my big scan and im so nervous about it.

Guys I super need help with names!! My son’s name is Elias Oliver and I absolutely loved both those names - now I’m upset with myself I didn’t leave Oliver to name the next one. At the time I thought what if I don’t have 2 boys, then I won’t get to use it. Ugh, I know I could still use it but I don’t know about having this baby with that name and DS1 with it as a middle name.

I’m majorly struggling with it, spending hours on baby name sites and not loving anything :(

This is the closest I can get so far with a list, but I still just can’t see any of them sticking. I loved Elias and Oliver because they’re kind of soft sounding, flow-y names, each with 3 syllables and starting with a vowel. And not too common (Elias anyways). Anyhow here’s my list, ANY help would be appreciated!! (I starred my most likely choices)

Sawyer

Thatcher

Tucker

Alistair

Cooper

Jasper

Theodore

Ezra

Thomas

Charlie

Bennett * (Ben)

Rowan *

Henry *

Levi

Holden

Isaac

Wyatt

August

Watson

Guys I super need help with names!! My son’s name is Elias Oliver and I absolutely loved both those names - now I’m upset with myself I didn’t leave Oliver to name the next one. At the time I thought what if I don’t have 2 boys, then I won’t get to use it. Ugh, I know I could still use it but I don’t know about having this baby with that name and DS1 with it as a middle name.

I’m majorly struggling with it, spending hours on baby name sites and not loving anything :(

This is the closest I can get so far with a list, but I still just can’t see any of them sticking. I loved Elias and Oliver because they’re kind of soft sounding, flow-y names, each with 3 syllables and starting with a vowel. And not too common (Elias anyways). Anyhow here’s my list, ANY help would be appreciated!! (I starred my most likely choices)

Sawyer

Thatcher

Tucker

Alistair

Cooper

Jasper

Theodore

Ezra

Thomas

Charlie

Bennett * (Ben)

Rowan *

Henry *

Levi

Holden

Isaac

Wyatt

August

Watson

I love Sawyer real unusual well I only came across one and it's a autism blogger mam I follow..

I'm the same boat with a boys name.. I wanted Glen its hubbys name too he thinks it will get confused but I was going to call the baby jr..

I'm so jealous of all you that have felt their babes from the outside! I'm just an inside baby feeler at the moment. I can't wait to share them with my husband.

I hope your scan goes well demotivated!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Sugger I'm sure your bloods will be fine. :) Your doctor's are taking such great care of you!

Sawyer

Thatcher

Tucker

Alistair

Cooper

Jasper

Theodore

Ezra

Thomas

Charlie

Bennett * (Ben)

Rowan *

Henry *

Levi

Holden

Isaac

Wyatt

August

Watson

If you love the name Oliver, I say go for that! My husbands middle name is his younger brothers first name. I don’t think it’s a big deal :)

I still haven't felt my baby kick I'm 17 weeks 3 days.. I had felt my previous daughter kicking by now. Hoping its soon.

I still haven't felt my baby kick I'm 17 weeks 3 days.. I had felt my previous daughter kicking by now. Hoping its soon.

I’m 17+5 and haven’t felt baby yet either xx
I have an anterior placenta, do you know if you do too?

I’m 17+5 and haven’t felt baby yet either xx
I have an anterior placenta, do you know if you do too?

Yes I do too! They never mentioned it at the dating scan but at my gender scan they told me it's anterior. I wonder when we will likely to feel movements then.. Be nice to have peace of mind x

I have an anterior placenta too. I did with my son aswell, and I felt him at about 20 weeks. This time I’ve just started to feel movements (18-19 weeks) hopefully not long now :) xx

Sawyer

Thatcher

Tucker

Alistair

Cooper

Jasper

Theodore

Ezra

Thomas

Charlie

Bennett * (Ben)

Rowan *

Henry *

Levi

Holden

Isaac

Wyatt

August

Watson

Loving all these names hon.
It's so hard isn't it. I had a few girls names picked out but we just cant come to a decision on a boys name.

I really like
Ralphie
Olly
Oliver
Teddy
Toby
Jacob
Joseph
Noah
Louie
George

But my husband hates them.
He likes the name
Tommy-Lee but I think it sounds like a pair of Jean's lol](*,)

That's great @Suggerhoney I felt a kick on the outside last night too x

Hope everything goes well in your next app x

I really hope so hon
Yes I'm quite surprised I'm feeling so much now considering i have an anterior placenta. I've been feeling movements since I hit 18 weeks last Friday so that's a whole week now and it's been everyday and all throughout the day.

There not really strong movements but u can notice them without having to concentrate. Sometimes it totally takes me by surprise and I'm like oooh Haha.

It's like he is letting me know he is ok in there.

Yes I do too! They never mentioned it at the dating scan but at my gender scan they told me it's anterior. I wonder when we will likely to feel movements then.. Be nice to have peace of mind x

I started feeling movements at 18 weeks hon and husband felt baby kick yesterday. I'm now 19 weeks. So u shud start feeling stuff any time now.

Loving all these names hon.
It's so hard isn't it. I had a few girls names picked out but we just cant come to a decision on a boys name.

I really like
Ralphie
Olly
Oliver
Teddy
Toby
Jacob
Joseph
Noah
Louie
George

But my husband hates them.
He likes the name
Tommy-Lee but I think it sounds like a pair of Jean's lol](*,)

Such cute names Sugger - could you elongate any of them so your hubby would like them? Like I know you can shorten Theodore to Teddy etc.

I agree Tommy-Lee is like jeans :haha: Maybe just Tommy? That would be cute!

Such cute names Sugger - could you elongate any of them so your hubby would like them? Like I know you can shorten Theodore to Teddy etc.

I agree Tommy-Lee is like jeans :haha: Maybe just Tommy? That would be cute!

That's a good idea hon. I'll have to work on the hubby lol.

Hey everyone! Back from our cruise! Was so nice but so excited to sleep in my bed tonight!!!

-I’ve been feeling movements <3
-Big scan is Monday morning! No peaking for me as much as I want to but I am hoping to get more of a “feeling” of baby’s gender!
-We’ve decided on Tenley for girl name and Sutton for a boy name!
-I still get loads of round ligament pains which are actually pretty painful to me and can last for several minutes :(
-I’m also struggling to remember to drink water or anything for that matter! I have to get better! 90 degrees on average here with 100% humidity so it’s hottttttttt!
-I think I’ve gained 10 pounds from our vacation! Lol! I sure hope not but y’all my belly is so big! I’ll do a proper weight check in the morning and see where I’m at!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->