October bumpkins 2019

Can anyone describe to me what a kick feels like? I keep getting random little twiges throughout the day just below my belly button. It's mostly my left side but sometimes is my right also. Could this be baby? It's like at the start when you got cramps but they lasted ages and this is literally 1 twinge for like a second or 2 and then it's gone as fast as it came.

I'm not planned for anymore scans after my 20 (21) week scan but i have a strange feeling that due to my bump being big that my midwife might request a growth scan at my next midwife appointment in July. I'm actually so big for a first time mummy though I was very slim before I got pregnant.
This is my first as well, but I think I am really feeling my little guy. It (L.O kicks) REALLY feels like bubbles at first and then gradually here and there i'll feel like a nub, but from within. (I do have to say I have an anterior placenta.) It shouldn't hurt well at least mines don't. I hope this helps a tiny itty bitty.

Loving all these names hon.
It's so hard isn't it. I had a few girls names picked out but we just cant come to a decision on a boys name.

I really like
Ralphie
Olly
Oliver
Teddy
Toby
Jacob
Joseph
Noah
Louie
George

But my husband hates them.
He likes the name
Tommy-Lee but I think it sounds like a pair of Jean's lol](*,)
LOL with your LAST SENTENCE!! Love all the names.

How exciting, everyone is approaching their big scan. I can't wait to see my little one just 18 more days (June 4th) until my big scan. I'm so nervous about keeping my bladder full, like OH MY WORLD!!!:tease:In my 18th week and all I do is wait for my baby to kick. I have an anterior placenta so I celebrate every time I feel him.:happydance:

How exciting, everyone is approaching their big scan. I can't wait to see my little one just 18 more days (June 4th) until my big scan. I'm so nervous about keeping my bladder full, like OH MY WORLD!!!:tease:In my 18th week and all I do is wait for my baby to kick. I have an anterior placenta so I celebrate every time I feel him.:happydance:

I don’t think you have to drink as much water for your 20 week scan thank goodness haha. I was bursting for my 7 week scan but at 20 weeks they asked me to drink like half as much which was much more comfortable :haha:

Ye on my letter it has I don't have to have a full bladder so just drink as normal.. I remember on my dd2 they made me go toielt cause it was full and they wanted it empty abit x

Scan was great. Got all measurements and baby is doing well on everything, measuring 2 days ahead at 19w3d :)

Cervical length has increased to 4.6.

High resistance uterine flow continues to b there so that has to be managed by asprin and hydration the way we have been.

The radiologist although wants to see me again in 4weeks to do a detailed scan of spine & heart but nothing out of ordinary. Due to my size, she couldn't get a clear ass view but was satisfied nonetheless.
Meeting OB later in the day to discuss further.

Feeling pretty relieved.

Scan was great. Got all measurements and baby is doing well on everything, measuring 2 days ahead at 19w3d :)

Cervical length has increased to 4.6.

High resistance uterine flow continues to b there so that has to be managed by asprin and hydration the way we have been.

The radiologist although wants to see me again in 4weeks to do a detailed scan of spine & heart but nothing out of ordinary. Due to my size, she couldn't get a clear ass view but was satisfied nonetheless.
Meeting OB later in the day to discuss further.

Feeling pretty relieved.

Fab news x

just realised i have an anterior placenta aswell, that explains why some days i feel her move and others i dont, and hubby is waiting patienitly to feel her, with my other 3 the placenta was at the back x

Screenshot_20190515-123700_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm going to a dinner next week with my hubby and 2 of his company's best customers (multi millionaires no pressure for me so :shrug:)

Got the above dress.. Any UK ladies this dress is so unbelievably comfy and so flattering.. if anyone has anything special on.. my bro in law is having a 40th right after I give birth so I plan on wearing it to that aswell as after my c section I can't and refuse to wear anything tight

That’s a lovely dress Shorty, you’ll look beautiful!

I’ve just done some shopping of my own. Maternity bras... and jeez have my boobs grown :shock:

I’ve gone from a 34DD to a 36G. Ridiculous haha

Hey ladies, sounds like you are doing well :)
It’s great hearing how we are all progressing.
We had a private scan today at 18.5 weeks and all checks went really well. Even little monkey had a wee during the viewing haha - my bladder was so full so not surprised hehe xx
Our son of 4 years came with us and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Our gut instinct was right.... we are having a boy...:blue:
We are over the moon and had. I preference as such. Husband wanted a boy moreso.... my son did say at times he wanted a sister so hearing a boy did give me some feeling of guilt as I know he would have embraced a sister as much as he will his brother xx anyone else had this experience. That’s my only after feeling I have which is niggling me not to experience a sister for him but as long as baby is healthy I know they will be he best of friends xxx

bra shopping is a nightmare! im normally a 32gg now im a 32h and they are still getting bigger, i did buy a gorgeous maternity/nursing bra off amazon for 34.99 its so pretty and comfy x
I started of a 32b just and I'm already a 32d and think I might need a 32dd soon lol. It's wild!

I'm also worried about having to have a full bladder for that scan. It was hard enough to do at 12 weeks but now I find myself needing the bathroom more frequently. It's not going to be pleasant.

@Demotivated so glad your scan went well!
@Suggerhoney I have my fingers crossed your results show it's all stabilised for you!
We are really stuck for boys names this time! We have a Dylan and an Olly already. My list so far is:
Jackson
Carter
Lincoln
Sawyer
Harrison
Cole
Max
Riley
Hunter
Roman
but so far hubby has turned his nose up at them all!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread