October bumpkins 2019

20 weeks :happydance: half way..

Only 17-18 weeks left till I meet my baby xx nervous but so excited to see it's face on the 31st xx

Same here. Half way through since baby will be with us definitely before 39 weeks. Just waiting fr the next 19 weeks to fly :)

Has anyone run a thread like this before?

Just curious on something and hoping it's not rude (not my intention)

I was going through the front page updating gender when I have seen a few names I haven't seen back on here since it started in Jan.. one or two I have seen they miscarried :sad1: and some have deleted there logins as no longer exist..

Again not trying to be insensitive but what do I do?? Do I just leave there names on the front page?I'm Just trying to tidy it up but have no problem leaving as is.

Don't want to be rude or insensitive so please don't take it that way x

I've not run a group like this, but I think in other groups they just leave them as they are on the front page. Some people prefer to read rather than comment so maybe some of them are around but just haven't really contributed?x

Too funny Shorty in my last group there were a TON that were on the front page that maybe left a single comment months before and never again. I didn’t run the group but I was always like ahhh it’s so incomplete haha.

You could always separate it into active and inactive members. Then if someone complains you can just move them onto the active list.

*Just to edit, I didn’t mean it’s funny that some are no longer contributing to the group, just that it brings out that same OCD type thing in me when the front page isn’t accurate anymore. Reading it back I probably sounded really rude!! Sorry about that*

Last edited:
Haven't run a group on this site but have run forums elsewhere. If you want to clean it up it may be safe to remove the the names from those with deleted accounts but for those who still have an account they may just be reading comments so it's probably safer to leave those. I've had the same discussion with the other co-moderator of the group I was in.

Ye i think im just going to leave them.. even the ones I know had a miscarriage.. untill I'm told otherwise

Shorty
I was reading the front and all the names and noticed that so many ladies dont comment and got real concerned for them. I really hope that there just readers and not commenters.
Loving the dress and ure bump. Gawjus <3

Congrats to those who have had their big scans and got good news. Praying the rest of us also get good news when we have ours.
Mine is 11 days away still seems so far sigh

Yay to those now feeling movements.
I'm still feeling daily movements but not very strong due to anterior placenta.
Cant wait to start feeling big kicks.

AFM
I went and had my bloods done yesterday and they took so much I thought I was going to pass out. Anyway I shud get the results tommorow or Tuesday.

They want to see me every month now. Which is a bit of a nightmare because it's an hour and a half to 2 hours car journey to that hospital but they want to monitor me closely.

My bile acid number is 16 but I've now been on the medication for 2 weeks so I'm praying that that number has come down to a 10 or even lower.
My poop is still brown and not yellow:yipee:
And pee still very pale and the itching is gone. I get the tiny odd itch here and there but nothing bad so I'm praying that's a really good sign.

Hoping also my liver function is much better.
I've started a YouTube channel about my pregnancy. And my condition to warn ladies of the symptoms. I just hope that it helps raise awareness.

Was told again i will have baby early.
My midwife and all the liver doctors have me down as my last scan measurements from the gender scan so that means I'm 20 weeks on Friday. My bump has got even bigger and my boobs are massive.
Will let u all know what the blood results are. Keep it all crossed ladies.
<3<3

@brittany12
I'm getting bad round ligerment pain. Esp turning over in bed or sneezing oh my goodness outch Haha. I get it when walking around to. Hows ure pelvic pain now?
That must of been awesome going on a cruise.

I've been getting pretty bad toe cramps once and a while. It doesn't help I'm breaking in a new pair of rock climbing shoes. For some reason this always has been a pregnancy symptom for me.

Oh I've been sick today and 2 days ago aswell I hope the sickness isn't back because I had a month with no sickness at all and it was so good!

Does anyone else get bad leg cramps at night that wake them up? I've had this now the last 2 night's and woke up 4 times last night with these. Don't like them one bit :(

Oh I've been sick today and 2 days ago aswell I hope the sickness isn't back because I had a month with no sickness at all and it was so good!

Does anyone else get bad leg cramps at night that wake them up? I've had this now the last 2 night's and woke up 4 times last night with these. Don't like them one bit :(

Yes I keep being woken by leg cramps its been going on for s few weeks now and its painful. I find getting out of bed and putting my foot to the floor helps. But its hard to move when ure do tired.
I've been getting pretty bad toe cramps once and a while. It doesn't help I'm breaking in a new pair of rock climbing shoes. For some reason this always has been a pregnancy symptom for me.

I get that to hon . I get cramp in the bottom of my foot and In the toes. Then the other place I get it is in my calf. I think it's really common in pregnancy

Cant stop looking at that hotdog on my ticker it looks well yummy Haha. I want one haha

Cant stop looking at that hotdog on my ticker it looks well yummy Haha. I want one haha

I meant to say that to you the other day.. it looks really yummy lol.. it would cause me to have the worst heartburn but it would be so worth it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->