October Bumps

Congratulations Zeri! So pleased for you :)
Nothing new here, bump has really dropped, but not getting any pains that I would consider a sign of impending labour. Getting a bit frustrated as if I haven't gone naturally by 41 weeks they're going to start talking about a csection, which I really don't want!
Have a week left to get this baby out :)

I hope it happens soon for you. Are you doing anything in particular to help things along?

Congrats Zeri! Sounds like you had a great labour with minimal pushing-how awesome.

Nothing new to report here...Still no signs, and already getting impatient!

Sunseal, hope baby comes for you before c-section becomes your only option. Same for everyone else here who may be at risk of induction.

Did everyone deliver? Anyone still waiting?

Still here!
Zeri I'm eating hot curries, doing lots of walking and bouncing on my ball, not that it seems to be doing anything!

I've been walking, eating pineapple, dtd, bouncing on my ball, eating spicy foods, and drinking raspberry leaf tea.
I had an OB appt today (41 weeks) and apparently I'm 2-3 cm dilated and 70% effaced.. They gave me a membrane strip.. and I'm hoping something happens! :)

Awww...hope something happens soon for you ladies!

I feel like everyone is in limbo at the minute!

Yellow bump turned pink... Via c-section at 740pm tonight. She is adorable and hungry, lol. 8 pounds 14 ounces... We are so in love.

Congrats Krippy! Very happy to hear she is here. Hope you are feeling as well as can be expected xx

AFM - I think its my turn. Contractions are every 5/6mins and getting sharper. Waiting for OH to get home from work and then think about setting off for the hospital (its a 40min drive). Good luck to everyone delivering today or due an October bump. xxx

Congrats Krippy! And good luck Notnic! I think I might be at the start of something too! Fingers crossed! :)

Ah good luck Samantha! So far contractions are every 3-4mins, lasting 40-50 secs. I can just about talk through them but I do need to curl up for them. Going to get my son in the next 20mins and head off to mums who luckily took today off by complete chance. Contractions started here like constipation cramps at 7am, every 8mins and then at 9.15 I lost my plug and had a show. Coping okay atm (famous last words!) :haha:

Hope this is it for you xx

Aw Notnic you beat me to it ;) Haha!
Good luck, I can't wait for an update :)

Krippy - congratulations!

I had another sweep today, much more successful than the first. She could actually get her finger in this time and felt the babies head, she said my cervix has thinned a lot since Tuesday and I am 1cm dialated. So that's progress! Getting lots of tightenings now, some moderately painful but nothing I would say is consistant or a sign of labour.

Sorry Sunseal! :) We have a boy! He was born yesterday evening at 6.48pm weighing 7lb7oz. He was born in the water pool, very nearly in his waters! They only burst two pushes before his head came out. Total labour from very first labour pain was less than 12hrs and I had a super quick established - pushing stage again. This time they examined me at 5pm and I was 6cms. I walked around and got in the pool about half an hour later and he was here just over an hour later! Can't believe my labour will be documented as less than two hours total! Still to decide on a name but will update and check in soon.

Sunseal - you're baby will be here before you know it! :)

Samantha - hope you're lo is tucked up with you now! Xx

Congratulations on the new babes and hopefully those little overdue stinkers are close.

I've been offline for a few days so haven't been able to catch up but it sounds like the October bumps are having babies!! Congrats to those of you who have had your babies :hugs:

I finally had my little boy, Oliver, on Oct. 23rd and am so in love! I had a really amazing birth that was kind of unbelieveable really. Laboured at home for 10 hours, got to hospital, found out I was 8cm, laboured for 3 more hours and he was in my arms! Could not have gone better and feeling very blessed right now :cloud9:

Sunseal, hope things start happening for you soon! Can't be long now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->