October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

My birthday is October 9th! My due date is October 29th! It is a Goooooood month!! :) :) :)

due 9 of october and it couldnt come soon enough!cannot wait goodluck to all the ladies and wish u a speedy labour! =)

YAY!! its finally october! cant believe this month is actually here! :yipee:

if it's October that means i am due next month! yay! haha.. congrats to all you October mommies!!!

Yaaaay!!! All those lil numbers on my calender that counted down the weeks, those wee numbers I've been looking at nearly all year; STOP on this page!!! WOOHOOO!!! It's happening this month!!!! I'm due on the 14th so even if I go overdue I'm still almost definitely gonna pop this month. It's an amazing feeling. :D

It's after 3pm on the 1st here, so well into the day, and I've been feel really rather surreal and odd all day, knowing this lil wriggler is coming out so soon now... where did the time go!? I got a BFP on the 5th of Feb, and October really did seem a looooong way away, but it's here! We're here!!! :cloud9:

Yaaaaaaayyy!!! February, when we found out, feels like only yesterday! I can't believe it's October already, especially with the beautiful weather here in England.
My DH said last night "we'll be parents within the next 28 days"...So exciting! Baby is due on his/her grandad's birthday (15th), two days later is his/her uncle's birthday and the 22nd is DH's birthday. So I'm thinking either way, that's their birthday present sorted :lol:
Good luck October mommies!!!

Wow, so this is our month...finally!!!
Somehow it seemed like yesterday that we got our positive, I just have 11 days to go until my section:happydance:

Attachments

• 9 feb faint +.jpg
    9 feb faint +.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 13
  • scan0011.jpg
    scan0011.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 22
Just want to wish all the October mummy's lots and lots of luck!!! My little girl was due the 26th sep and I was sure I'd be an october mummy aswel but luckily for me she came 3days early :D it really will fly ladies enjoy ur last few days/weeks with ur bump (u will miss it lol) but most of all it's all super exciting ur LO's are Gunna be here soon!!! Xxx

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OCTOBER MUMMIES AND LETS GET THESE BABIES OUT OF US... can't believe that its already October... exciting :)

Soo exciting!!! I've never been this excited about October!!!

Thank goodness it is here. I can't work out if time has gone sow or flown by.

I'm a November mummy who is going to be an October mummy very soon - just waiting to get my induction date (if he doesn't go before) due to GD, it'll definitely be around the 24th!! :happydance: Yay for our month!

Yay I can't believe this month is finally here. Baba please don't make me wait until november!!!!

So exciting! It will definitely be this month for me, unless I manage to go over two weeks overdue :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->