October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Yayyyyyy:happydance::happydance: October at last, although my last 2 were early I have a feeling this lo will prob wait till November to arrive :(

I'm meant to be a late November mummy, but I'm having a section on the 20th October if not before... So I guess I can comment on here?!?!
Yeay for October babies! Can't wait to start seeing your birth stories!! Wonder who will go first :) xx

I'm not due till the 29th but i had a slight show yesterday and my BH's are getting really frequent. I've had the 26th stuck in my head for months so we'll see. My LO's bday's are the 4th and the 11th, mine's 9th of Nov and OH's is 29th Nov so it's gonna be a busy few months lol. Can't wait to see my little boy. It seems no time at all since i was sitting on my bed crying with shock staring at 2 little blue lines :) xx

Come on baby.. its time to come out NOW!! lol

Yayayayay! Finally here! Now come on baby get a shifty on!

I'm due tomorrow!!!! YAY!!! I have no signs of anythin happenin but I was late with my others. But still it can happen any day which makes me happy :) x

About time, Octobers taken forever to get here! Quite scary now it actually is here though!

Goodluck to everyone :)

xx

Yay cant believe I can now say baby is due end of THIS month!!

Teetering between oct & nov as original due date is oct 28th but based on MY calculations is nov 1st so we'll see. Soooo excited!!!

Im exactly the same, well based on LMP is 1st, but from scan its the 28th!! Im just using the 28th though when ppl ask!!

Yay 6 days for me!!!

Fxd she'll come early :) I am dying to meet our little one! I have ha 39+4 stuck in my head for ages so she has 3 days!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED, babs is due the 9th and Im thinking he/she will be late but either way I'll be meeting babs this month.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Whoop whoop for October! It felt like it would never come! Got my BFP in feb and it felt like light years away! 23 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my BFP in January, can't wait anymore :) due date tomorrow, but I bet she will be fashionably late...(hope not) lol

Woohoo!!! I am due 24th Oct but am having c-section on 19th (unless she decides to be impatient and arrive before :D )

xx

My bambino will be here no matter what this month!!

Even if I'm overdue...
But I bet I'll have a stupid long labour and LO will come 12:01 on November 1st just to prove me wrong.

11 days to go :D I have a feeling she'll be overcooked.

Whooohoooo for us Oct mummies! Bring on the babies :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->