October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Due date not til 27th october - but im pretty sure she will come early!
Just wait til thursday, Baby Girl, coz the birth pool doesnt arrive til then :winkwink:

Im keeping my legs closed tonite as my OH is going to a rugby match 3hrs drive away ..... Anytime after tonite and im happy for her to arrive :)

Oh My God It's October - Yaay - 3 Days To Go And Counting :wohoo:

Due date is October 21st. Both OH and I seem to think our little bundle of Joy will come a litte early. I'm saying the 13th hes saying the 15th. Although I haven't had any signs yet.
YAY to finally being October!!

YAYYY :D I'm hoping she comes a little early I'll be so upset if she turns out to be a November baby I've had my heart set on October! lolll xxx

I'm so happy to have made it to October!!! My mom was a little insulted that I didn't want a September birth since it's her month but I just had it in my head it was supposed to be October. Yay!

Yay for October... I found out when i was only 2 weeks pregnant so this seemed like it would NEVER come but it is here! I am due Oct 23rd but like everyone else I am hoping he comes early. I cant wait to meet him!

Jealous of you all! But wishing u all the best! Especially to Claire (angelbunny) Katie, Kerrie (mummy2tyler) and anyone else I have forgotten lol! Xx

Good luck to you all! I'm secretly hoping my baby will be eager to get here and come in October too, but it's unlikely!

I can't beleive I am due in 1week!

Im going to ask my MW tomorrow to induce me next Monday 40+1 she'll probally just laugh at me and say don't be silly haha

Yay!! October is finally here!!! It's about time. Just hope my little man decides to keep it an October birth but the 28th is awful close to November....

YAY!!!!! less than 2 weeks til baby is deffo here :)

How's everyone feeling?

Im getting some tightenings through the day, mainly when I'm busting for the loo then I go and the BH are bad, and chaging postions too fast, then nothing. So no signs of labour really, im constantly checking toilet paper everytime I go to the loo, still nothing. Sigh! I can't say im trying much to get him out. I have no energy to.

I just had a midwife appointment, and bub is now 1/5th engaged (she wrote 4/5ths, but seeing I wasn't engaged at ALL last week, that'll mean she can palpate 4/5ths of the head! lol) so at least it's starting to 'lock & load'! :)

Yay for October...my baby will def be with me by the end of this month and I can't wait to meet her. My nan turns 90 on the 29th October so I hope she is here by then to say hello to everyone!

Scrolling through, quite a few due on the 24th. Can't believe it's October...! :)

My due date is also the 24th :) But Im having my induction two weeks from today on the 16th- Im soooo ready to get this baby out!!!! I really hope I can have him before :) We are almost there!!!
I officially cannot sleep anymore- I dread when night falls and I know I have to go to sleep :( Im soooo uncomfortable all the time :( Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->