October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Fingers crossed MrsTurner, sounds promising!!

Had my sweep, 2cm dilated, plug and blood on her fingers afterwards (eewww) and have been losing some blood since. Hopefully it will kick start something but no pains yet!

xx

My contractions teetered off over the night. Sigh. Still losing loads of plug and bloody show. Uterus feels tender.

I am feeling really down today. :(

Goodluck Catherine!

Aww, hot tea, sorry hun. :hugs:
Have yo got an induction date yet? xx

Congratulations mummy2tyler!!!
Labour dust to those still waiting...... :flower:

My contractions teetered off over the night. Sigh. Still losing loads of plug and bloody show. Uterus feels tender.

I am feeling really down today. :(

Goodluck Catherine!

Aww no and I had been waiting for a baby update! Hope things get moving for you asap!

Im still losing a bit of bloody goo stuff, is that plug, or bloody show, or are they the same thing lol?!

My pubic bone is really aching so not sure if he is pushing his head down a bit further. He was only 2/5 engaged earlier.

Off to have a nice warm bubble bath in a minute.

Still no aches or pains, slightly uncomfy but thats it. Took the dogs for an hour walk and all its done is make me tired lol.

Come on babies you cant stay in forever!!

xx

aww hot tea, it won't be far away now! I was feeling really down 2 days after my plug came away too; it was that night I went into labour! Good luck. :)

the bloody show is the same as the plug. A mucus-y, often blood-streaked stuff. The blood is from the cervix changing and so forth, the mucus is the plug bit itself. The body keeps replenishing it though so it can be like it was for me and I still had big globs of mucus coming out at times when I wiped for a couple of days (or more)

I am not going to be induced at all. I highly doubt I will be pregnant for much longer, but it feels that way.

My midwife offered to break my waters on friday if I wanted and if I hadn't gone into labour, as they are bulging soooo much it would take nothing. She seemed confident she wouldnt need to though. :( I don't think I wnt to take her up on the offer, I will just ask for another sweep.

At least you people are getting some good signs. I had a small bloody show last week after sex so not sure if it counts and nothing since.
The baby had been quiet for a couple of days and I was thinking something might be happening but no last night it decided to party loads.

I am going to see if I can get an acupuncturist appointment today for both the SPD pain and to try and induce labour.

I hope that babies come along for all those still waiting. x

Just to keep you all updated, i had my sweep at about 1.45pm yesterday, she said my membrane was paper thin which is unusual before labour in second time + mums so she stuck her fingers through it. I was starting to dilate so she stretched me to about 2cm which was a bit painful but bearable. I came home, started having pink discharge and an hour later was having contractions which started about 15 mins apart. This went on till about half 10 by which time they were between 4-6 mins apart but not getting any stronger so i tried a hot bath and they stopped. Still getting twinges today and keep getting cramps and stabbing pains in my cervix which i presume is the membranes coming away and me slowly dilating (i hope). Still getting discharge too so i'm hoping it won't be long but don't know as all my other labours were really quick and i didn't have any of this beforehand. OH is really upsetting me though as i'm already 5 days over, not getting induced for another 12 days and he just keeps saying that i won't go naturally and i'll need induced cos his ex did with their 2. I snapped at him this morning to keep his opinions to himself as i'm really sore and uncomfortable and don't want to be constantly reminded that i could go another 2 weeks! wish he'd be a bit more thoughtful. If i'm at least 2cm dilated and still losing plug, surely i'll go soon! Hope the rest of you are having more luck xx

Aww,tanni, i hope things start up again.
I have been 2cm for 10 days and im still waiting! I am being induced on saturday. Im so convinced i wont go naturally now that i've booked a hair appointment tomorrow! lol

Finally had my little man..........

My last post was 31st at around lunch time when contractions were about every 30mins...... By 7pm they were about every 10mins but bearable this went on until about 1am when all of a sudden they started coming every 4mins so got ready and headed off to hospital we arrived at 3am 01/11/11 was checked and was 3cm so the midwife sent me off for a walk to get contractions going as they started to slow down a little. Went off and got into the birthing centre at 5am had a little gas and air but I was sick!! So got into the birthing pool it was amazing!! So relaxed and really eased the pain so didn't bother with the gas and air again.

Then........... At 8am midwife checked me and was 6cm but she was worried about baby as heart rate kept dropping at the end of contractions so I was rushed out of the birthing centre into the labour ward where they realised baby was in distress :(

It turns out he was back to back so they took a sample of blood from his head to check oxygen levels and they came back good and before I knew it they were telling me to push. I took the gas and air this time! Lol!! And Charlie arrived at 9.10am at 6lb 11oz.

In all not a bad labour as it only took 6 hrs from when I arrived at hospital. Did get a episotimy so had stitches but if anyone is worried about them they are really not that bad.

Good luck all the ladies still waiting xxx

Congrats chartT and thankyou Mrs Turner, i'm still here. Lost lots of plug today but don't feel like anything is happening. You don't have long to wait now :) xx

Congrats Chart.

So anyone else showing signs that baby is on their way?
I get my new sofa today and think baby is waiting for this so that my waters can break all over it as the protection doesn't kick in until the 11/11/11.

haha yeh probably hippy! I'm convinced mine is waiting for next wednesday cos A: it's my birthday, B: i'm getting another sweep, C: it's parents evening, D: i have nightclass at college, E: my kids have afterschool clubs to go to and F: my OH has pre ordered some stupid xbox game and has to pick it up that day so it's looking like the most favourable time for him to arrive!

I would put a substancial bet on that you will go on wednesday tanni! There is way too much going on for it NOT to! lol

Tanni it seems that Wednesday would cause the most disruption so I would take that bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->