October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

It will get here just in its own time unfortunately. It is hard to stay positive all the time though.
I hope the midwife gets to you earlier rather than later as at least after your sweep you might find a few things get moving and you will feel a little better then.

Aww that awful Mrst, you'd think she'd understand how frustrated we get and how upsetting it is for you to get your hopes up then be let down :( Well i have been getting really painful contractions roughly every 5 mins for the last hour nearly but i'm still not convinced. Mine is very stop start too. Just hope he makes an appearance before my bday. Looking forward to my sweep tommorrow afternoon but i'm at college in the evening and am dreading it, in case it starts there lol xx

Finally seen the midwife. I had another sweep, bt nothing has changed since last time. I have been given my induction date which is saturday, so I'll be having a bonfire night baby if he doesnt budge before then! 4 days to go!

when I hadn't seen you on line I wondered if something was happening Flying Duster. Congrats!!! 9lbs 10ozs?!! Holy crap, you are a super woman!!!

Well, just so everyone knows I had a sweep and my MW thinks I will have the baby tonight. She easily stretched me to 3 cm and I immediately had bloody show. Have had cramps since...

ooh exciting, good luck hottea, hope i get told the same tomorrow xx

good luck hot tea!!!! And everyone else. The wait is soooooooooo worth it. :D

pics are in my journal, haven't got a birth story written up yet but will do when I can. :)

Ooh, yay hot tea! I wish my sweep today was as successful! I cant wait for updates xxx

congrats flyingduster!! good luck hot tea!!

just popping in to say Sully arrived! here's the link to our birth story - sorry for mistakes, typing with one hand :cloud9:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/786324-fast-natural-back-back-induction-sullivan-here.html#post13727397

Congratulations to the new mummies!!! :flower:

Still plenty of November arrivals? :(

Heyy just a quick one ....
I had my little Halloween baby!
Macie Olivia was born at 7:48pm on 31st oct weighing 8lb 4oz x
She's amazing , will do birth story soon x

Congrats to new mummies and labour dust to those waiting x

congrats mummytotyler. Got my sweep today so fingers crossed xx

Aww, congrats to all the new mummy's.

My sweep might have actually done something this time! I have been losing LOADS of plug today!!! I know it doesnt mean labour is imminent, but its the only sign i've had all pregnancy. Only a maximum of 3 days to go until im induced! Im getting excited!

congrats to all the new mummies.
Still no sign this baby is coming. I spoke to my GP and he will support a complaint about my midwife care but I still can't get a sweep until +10. :(

Sometimes it feels like this is never going to happen, I know it will but just feels like it won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->