October/November 2012 Babies

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/CA7F5AC0-0EA5-4F06-BE75-0B7E12E1E150-2457-000001AD865C3541.jpg

Awe shy they r precious!!!! I know I can't believe bentlie is almost 3 months wow!! Just yesterday I was waddling to the dr office weekly?!?!! Lmao!!

So I just called bentlies dr n they said that she has a app for march but her dr wants it sooner than that so she is trying to get her in sooner so I will hear from her by the end of the week... I'm praying they can make it at least in jan I don't care if its the end of jan ..

Bentlie is so precious Annie! Hope your doctor's appointment is sooner than later and sheds some light on what's happening with little Bentlie. :hugs:

Thank u :)

I think I already figured out wats wrong with her... Serve reflux that is her daily life to the tea!!!
Diff eating wiggling grunting vomit spit up arching neck n back Excessive gas!!! They do Meds thicken formula and if that don't work which it hasn't then they possiably to surgery to tighten that flap ... I just want her better!!!! :) she is so misserable

Damn I must really be loseing my mind!!!!!! Every night I wash all the bottles n fix her feeding in that 3 feeding thing for diaper bag.. Well I did all that as usually and she ate at midnight.. But I could have swore I fed her at 4:45am but I only have 1 bottle dirty n one feeding missing.. And it's not wrote down in my book bc I write down what time she eats n how much...

Wow!!!!

How many times a day does the baby eat?
She it's 5 x a day from midnight to midnight

Hi Ladies!

Back at work and have time to check in. These babies really take a lot of work! Sorry Annie to hear that you are having some troubles! Reflux is no joke; I have a few friends whose babies had it. BOO! Hopefully they can give her somthing to ease it a bit.

Amara is doing great-I don't feel like she eats a lot, but she's already over 13 lbs and is in six month clothes. We had her baptism this past Sunday and she didn't cry once. Her favorite thing is to watch what everyone else is doing. In her first few days in childcare it is evident that she is going to be a bit more social, like her dad. She watches the kids as much as she can and is completely exhausted! We only get to cuddle her for a couple hours at night before she's ready for sleeping. Kind of a bummer! The time goes by so fast.

I didn't read back through the thread, but will. Hope everyone is doing great!

Attachments

• Amara 1-27-13.jpg
    Amara 1-27-13.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
Stephers- she is so cute!!! Pretty dress btw!!!

Yea time is flying bye!!

Dr called!!! Her appt is in New Orleans on the 7th of feb.. I'm so excited to finally get some answers!!!

We all have such beautiful babies <3 Where are all the little boy mommies lol seems we all have girls, anyone else notice that :) Ela has been doing amazing, she too is over 13lbs and 3 months...time is flying! She is talking lots and smiling up a storm! Her reflux seems to be slowly getting better but she still has a couple days a week where it's nothing but vomit around here! My ppd has also finally left, it wasn't too bad just more than I expected! Our biggest struggle right now is Ela is teething and poor sweet girl is in some pain :( both bottom toofers are coming in and let's just say bf'ing is a little painful when she chomps down!! Hopefully they come in soon :) Anyone else's getting teeth this early? I remember my other daughter got hers early too...also is anyone's baby full on laughing yet?? My other daughter did at 2 months but no full belly laugh yet from Ela bug...her dr says she is at a 6 month old mentality already so I'm not too worried :) Here are some recent pics of her and one of me and my other daughter :)

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/F94DD34E-27CB-4AEF-AF51-F8A588E6F5D3-7692-0000080C2BC86E6F.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/60779F75-87CB-4093-8612-6F7DCED0C268-7692-0000080C3A1747E1.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/C8149469-226C-47F2-A9C5-94051FBFE7E4-7692-0000080C595EB502.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/64616D87-85DC-4EFB-BFD2-DEC97742037E-7692-0000080C785CAB5B.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/CE97429D-CCA9-42F9-9222-FC63FD3B5A22-7692-0000080C868B4CC3.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/759D27F5-FA6B-4707-BA1E-7EE4B524849C-7692-0000080CBD33DB2A.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/1684C18B-AE08-4452-A791-C9B5796AF0F7-7692-0000080D029A3FCE.jpg

Hi Mommy!!! Hope those teeth cut through quickly. I hope Lanay handles teething okay. Your babies are precious!
Here's a couple pics of my girls :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1359428501797.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1359428501797.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2013-01-16191718.jpg
    2013-01-16191718.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Precious precious!!!!
I'm not sure if bentlie is starting to teeth but she has lots of bubbles n keep her hands in mouth lately... Omg she just rolled over today the first time ever!!!

Mommy - I have a saucer thing like that but I but bentlie in it n it swallows her!! She is only 10lb 5 ounces .. How does ur little girl stay up so right in it??

Ashley and MommyH, your babies are adorable! :)

Annie, I have a jumperoo. LO is too small for it, so I pad her with baby towels and put a Risk board game under her feet. :) as long as her head control is good I'm sure you could put Bentlie in hers propped up. She's probably like all the lights.

My LO just stares, occasionally kicks, and chews her hands. Today she held on to one of the toys, but just held it while chewing on her fist. :) She is mesmerized by the lights though!

Tomorrow will be a big day for Josalyn. In the morning we have a photo shoot :) she's going to model some baby clothes for a small company.

And tomorrow afternoon/evening I'm leaving her with her daddy for about 4 hours to go have dinner with my bestie (it's an hour drive each way)

This will be the longest I've ever left her...I'm kind of dreading it because she will only really settle for me. OH tries, but she just won't for him except maybe once/week if we're lucky. :/ So I'm thinking its going to be a couple of hours of tears until she falls asleep... I hope not, but I'm afraid that's how it will be. :(

I feel so bad and guilty for being willing to leave her, knowing there will be tears. But at the same time, I need a break and OH needs to learn how to settle her. She also needs to learn to settle for him. Ugh.

ETA: my alternative would be I take her with me to dinner, which would be ok except that she hates car rides. She screams the whole time. So even if I took her, she would be screaming for 2 of the 4 hours I'll be away from home. :(

Wish her and my OH luck!

We all have cute babies! Score!

It's so great that they are all starting to hold their heads up and laugh at us. I can't believe that they are getting so big, so fast! Weren't we just pregnant and counting down the days?

Good luck ami.. Hope u have fun!!!

N thanks for the advise

Good luck!!! Enjoy dinner!! Its okay to have fun ;) My husband makes me go out without kids at least once a week even if its just to the store. I am a full time stay at home mom so it is nice :)

Thanks! I plan in enjoying myself. I just wish it wasn't going to be so tough on LO and OH.

Oh well, everyone will survive without mommy for a few hours! :)

Have a nice day ladies!

Y'all r so damn lucky bc my oh is scared to watch bentlie just for me to go shower!!! Y'all r so lucky!!

So Mommy's evening out was a success! I went and saw friends, went to dinner and enjoyed myself!

I managed to resist calling to check up on OH and LO until after dinner. He said everything went well! She cried a bit, but he said she cried for maybe 30 minutes of the total time I was gone- 3.5 hours. Not bad! I was expecting her to cry like half the time.

Apparently she cried, he fed her, then she went straight to sleep! She won't settle or sleep for him while I'm home! Little punk. :)

This is going to be a regular thing :) I'm going to go to dinner every other Thursday, on her pay days. I'm so excited and relieved that it went smoothly! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->