• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November 2012 Babies

Oh, and Annie- I think it's completely normal! Sometimes we have days where Josalyn naps the day away! Like 2 hour nap, one hour awake, then another 2 hour nap... I just follow her lead and figure if she's sleepy, let her sleep. She must need it for whatever growing she's working on!

Ami- poor thing at least u no better next time!! Lol hope she sleeps good..

I just fed bentlie her last bottle n she is sleeping she should be up around 6-7 in morning..

Yea that's what I been doing is follow her league.. Lol..

Bentlie goes to dr tomorrow pray I get some damn answers!!

Hopefully they can figure it out tomorrow!!

Josalyn has started squealing in delight regularly. :) it's SO cute! She just did it or the first time a few days ago, now it's all the time!

And she is the jumperoo bouncing queen! She loves it so much! She squeals and bounces and chews her fist. :) :) :) she hasn't started reaching for the toys yet, but there's one that is long enough for her to hold on to. She'll hold that one in one hand and chew her other fist. :)

Wow ami that's Awsome!!!
Bentlie isn't grabbing toys r anything :( I put her in her exceriser n she just sat that!!

That's what Josalyn did until this past week or so. She'd just sit and look at the lights. Then she accidentally bounced once, then the next time did it again, then started bouncing away! Bentlie will be doing it soon!

Hope so!! I'm so nervous we getting ready to leve for the the dr.. :/

Put her on a acid blocker n come back in 3 weeks they r just worried about the arching back an lil cough she got.. If she isn't better in that time still coughing n arching back going to send her to ent r lung dr..

Hope everything gets better with Bentlie Annie!

Vanessa is starting to grab at the toys hanging in her play gym and she was mimicking mommy sticking her tongue in and out, so cute! <3 !!

It's been a few days! Busy, busy, busy!

Annie, how is Bentlie? Does the acid blocker seem to be helping?

Last night Josalyn went to sleep at 11, woke up to feed a couple if times, then woke up at 9:30. Pretty normal. She was up for an hour, then I put her back to sleep and napped with her. I woke up at 1:30!! It's now 1:56 and she's still passed out! I got a 3 hour nap! Awesome way to start a Saturday! :)

And just a side note... Are there any walking dead fans on here?? I love it and its back tomorrow! :)

I'm a true blood fan!!! Matter of fact HUGE true blood fan!! Lmao!!

Well the dr called her med in Thursday n we went to pick it up Thursday night n they r waiting on a authorization from dr so I called frost thing Friday morning n they never called me back r called Walgreens so I was gonna pay for it out of pocket.... 294.00 I was like ughh ill wait on the dr. If they haven't got it by Monday I'm gonna have to pay for it outright...

I was running 102 fever Thursday cough head ache.. I'm feeling better now but bentlie is sounding a little stopped up and sneezing... So I'm gonna keep a eye on it n just suction her nose with salin drops... Ughh.. Poor baby!! She never has a break!!!!

HI LADIES!!! :) I've been MIA on this board for a while, but now that I'm back to work it's easier for me to check the site from my desktop. I'm not even going to try to catch up - just wanted to say hello :)

He's doing very well!! Cute as a button and growing like a weed :) We're still EBF at the moment. He'll be 12 weeks on Wednesday! How are you all and your LO's?

Great! My LO is 14 weeks now. We're also EBF... I plan to continue til she's a year, then reassess. I'll be trying BLW starting around 6 months. :) should be interesting!

I would love to make it to the year mark, but since I'm working my goal is 6 months... pumping at work is a pain, but the benefits much outweigh the inconvenience.

Doing great here! I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night! Josalyn woke twice to eat but was only awake about 5 minutes each time.

She's starting to hold on to toys pretty well now. Especially her duck! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->