October/November Conkers 2021

@angie90 im so feeling you!!! I’ve 24hr nausea and have been sick a few times! I hate this part but hate moaning because I don’t want to seem ungrateful! Yuk!

@angie90 im so feeling you!!! I’ve 24hr nausea and have been sick a few times! I hate this part but hate moaning because I don’t want to seem ungrateful! Yuk!

Yeah same! If not change any of it for what I have growing in my belly but Jusy want to feel a bit sorry for myself!! I can only manage bread and butter and have no doubt I’m gonna end up looking like a bread bap!

Snap! I’d love to curl up in a ball in bed and wake up when this horrible feeling has gone!!!

Oh definitely! Feel so bad on my little one as I’m basically redundant! The OH is holding the ship up for us

Hey ladies. I ve got my first appointment with the midwife on the 19th over the phone and 22nd for bloods etc.. I ve also booked a private scan for the 12th. Can't wait to get to that and hopefully see a hb so I can relax a little.

I'm from Leeds West Yorkshire.

I might be wrong but think it’s the brown seed/balls that fall from chestnut trees in the autumn! Cute!!

never had to describe a conker... seed/ball probably not helpful
Thanks for the info. That is a cute name.

:hi:
hope everyone is enjoying their night or day.

i'm feeling super bloated my stomach hurts. Right under my belly button. I'm so tired but its to early for bed. Watching TV in bed. I'm so uncomfortable right now. :sad1:

:hi:
hope everyone is enjoying their night or day.

i'm feeling super bloated my stomach hurts. Right under my belly button. I'm so tired but its to early for bed. Watching TV in bed. I'm so uncomfortable right now. :sad1:
The bloating is horrendous, I literally look about 5months gone it’s like a tight band. I had it really sore last night and was hoping it would be gone by the time I got up this morn but nope still here, this is longest it’s lasted so far.

I’m from Glasgow, Uk xxx

Yeah the bloat is bad! I’m so glad we’re in lockdown in a way so I can get away with not having to actually get dressed out of my pjs!! Haha!!

Has anyone else not really got any symptoms yet? I’m not bloated or anything, no sore boobs. The only thing I’ve had is needing to pee about 5 times in the night. I did feel sick in the middle of the night at work a few days ago but that could just be tiredness and the heat. These first few weeks are soo worrying.

would it be a good idea to put a list of estimated due dates on the front page?

I'm from Wiltshire in England UK.

Found babies hb again today and it isn't as fast.
It has been 175 to 178bpm but today it was 160 to 165bpm.
Definitely sounds like a train and getting louder.
Screenshot_20210226-110649_Gallery.jpg

Can't wait for my next scan it's a week today so really not long now.
It's gonna be nerve wracking because they will be checking baby over.
Just want this baby to be completely healthy[-o<

Anyone have any incling on what gender u are having.
I felt for sure this was a girl at the beginning but now I'm really not sure and starting to think it cud be a boy.

I'm hoping the privet place will be doing gender scans by the time I'm 16 weeks so we can find out.
At the moment the gender scans are unavailable because of covid.
I have 7 weeks untill I hit 16 weeks so I'm hoping by the time that comes around they will be doing them again.
If not then I think we're going to be staying team yellow :yellow:

I think my bump/bloat has got bigger.
Here's me at 7+4 and yesterday.
IMG_20210226_001404.jpg

@JessaBear36 I don't really know what a conker is supposed to be. All I know is Come September October November they are rope and are these brown shiny things. Loved collecting them when I was a kid haha.
I think they start growing in spring but there not ready untill autumn.

Has anyone else not really got any symptoms yet? I’m not bloated or anything, no sore boobs. The only thing I’ve had is needing to pee about 5 times in the night. I did feel sick in the middle of the night at work a few days ago but that could just be tiredness and the heat. These first few weeks are soo worrying.

would it be a good idea to put a list of estimated due dates on the front page?

I had no symptoms at all hon untill I was almost 6 weeks.
And even then they were pretty off and on.

I have sore boobs now and neasea but somedays are worse than others.
With my son tho when I hit 11 weeks that's when I felt my worst.

I was so worried because I had no symptoms so I did some googling.
And it's very common not to have any symptoms in very early pregnancy other than a missed period.

Im sure when ure a bit further along u will get symptoms.
I was told the very same when I was only 4 to 5 weeks and they were right.

I had no symptoms at all hon untill I was almost 6 weeks.
And even then they were pretty off and on.

I have sore boobs now and neasea but somedays are worse than others.
With my son tho when I hit 11 weeks that's when I felt my worst.

I was so worried because I had no symptoms so I did some googling.
And it's very common not to have any symptoms in very early pregnancy other than a missed period.

Im sure when ure a bit further along u will get symptoms.
I was told the very same when I was only 4 to 5 weeks and they were right.

Thanks I know it can be completely normal, it’s just hard not to worry isn’t it.
Your bump is adorable. I can’t wait to start showing. It’s baby number 5 so guessing I’ll show pretty early on. I had a proper little bump by 8 weeks last time but it was twins.
I have booked a private scan for 13th March. I’ll be 6+5 then I think so hopefully be able to see a hb. I’ve got one of those dopppers I ordered last time I was pregnant. Can’t wait to use it.

Hi everyone, hope you’re all ok.

We had the scan earlier today, I couldn’t have my husband with me because we had to take the baby with us and their policy at the moment is one person only and strictly no children.
I have had a feeling from the start something wasn’t right but I tried to ignore it. The baby had no heartbeat. It died a couple of weeks ago.

I think I’m going to take a step back from the pregnancy part of the forums for a while.

I hope you all go on to have healthy and happy pregnancies and beautiful squishy babies. Lots of love to you all and take good care of yourselves <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->