October/November Conkers 2021

Had my booking appointment with the midwife today, they said im very high risk cos im diabetic, i have gotta go in asprin from 12 weeks, they also said im high risk of developing blood clots x

@wrapunzel
Thank God u and baby are ok hon I'm so happy.
That was a late appointment don't blame ya for not coming on but so glad u have now and all is ok.
What are they doing about the prolapse hon?

@JessaBear36
Excellent lines hon the darkest I've seen from you. I really think this is finally ure rainbow at last.

@playgirl666
Hay hon we can both be supper high risk together hehe.

AFM
Been suffering from insomnia and was awake all night again.

My boobs feel so heavy and are extremely sore like don't touch outchy.
Had a panic ealier because I cudnt find babies HB but the bugger has moved lol and that's why I cudnt find it.
Found it in the end beating at 175BPM.

I also had a letter come through the post today and it's my hospital dating scan.
And bloodiest for screening.
It's on Friday 19th March so 2 weeks after my privet dating scan.

Can't wait to get my official due date. .

Praying baby will be completely healthy with no health problems at all[-o<

I’ve hardly had any symptoms so far but I’m on a 12 hour night shift and have felt so sick for the past hour :sick:

Hi ladies!!

for the prolapse they’re just recommending tons of bed rest and kegels! It’s mild so nothing else to be done yet. Just a race to strengthen the muscles and allow the ligaments to heal, before my uterus gets too too heavy and makes it worse again. It’s responding well to that, Thursday was the worst day and rn it’s quite bearable.

54879EE3-28DC-4D2B-93D6-DB6DB5A318C9.jpeg 47352278-085A-4F02-AAC2-769DD99BE52D.jpeg

Awww hello bany @wrapunzel I'm just so happy baby is OK.
I'm wondering if they mite give u a cervical stitch later in the pregnancy did they mention anything about that to you.

Not going to test anymore decided to dip 2 this morning and they are not as dark. Testing more will just give me more anxiety. What will be will be, cant change that. Just hope baby sticks.

20210224_082542.jpg 20210224_082556.jpg

Last edited:
Oh hun! I’m hoping that it’s just a fluke with those tests. Big hugs going to you xx

I'm so hoping ure pee wasn't as concentrated hon.
With my son and this pregnancy in very early pregnancy my FMU was terrible.
I always got better lines in the afternoon or evening.
Praying this is the case for u sweet [-o<

@nicoley I am so so sorry. Lots of love and hugs <3

@Mummy2Corban was it you who asked about water birth? If so, I had one with my fourth and it was the best thing I could have done. I had originally wanted a home birth. To me a water birth at the hospital was the next best thing and I think if I knew for sure the birthing pool would have been free with each baby I would have been far more relaxed being there.
The water was an instant pain relief. You’re weightless too so moving about is so much easier and less painful. And pushing baby out is less ouch! If you have the opportunity to have a water birth I would definitely say go for it <3

@Tasha36089 welcome and congratulations <3

@JessaBear36 welcome and congratulations to you too! I think it’s your tests that went lighter? Try not to panic. Mine did the same and kept doing the same. And in comparison to my previous two pregnancies (didn’t test lots with the others before them) which just seemed to progress by the hour, these were so slow. Some days I would test and they’d look lighter, even days later. I haven’t got a clue why and I hope all’s well, but I have seen plenty of women whose tests were similar and things were fine so I’m sure everything will be ok for you, too <3

@Suggerhoney yes that’s a good idea, trying to think of what to change the title to... something to do with autumn perhaps, I’m not sure! I’m trying to think of something interesting but apparently I left my brain somewhere I don’t remember where.

I’m slightly anxious, mostly because I cannot find the heartbeat. I have been able to find the heartbeat each time, 8 weeks, 9 weeks, 7+3 & 8+3. So I know there’s loads of possible reasons why I can’t find it, the most obvious one being I’m a couple of stone overweight but I was with two of my previous pregnancies too. Then it may just not be in a good place. I thought I heard it earlier for a second, very very quietly. But because it was so short and quiet I don’t know. I have been dithering over booking a private scan, so I decided to book one for this Friday just before midday. Hopefully all is well. Twelve week scan isn’t until 19th of March and I just don’t want to spend the next few weeks panicking constantly

@happycupcake
Maybe just call it October and November Autumn Opals or Pumpkins ooow it's a hard one lol.

Ure hospital dating scan is the same day as mine hon 19th March mines at 9:20am:shock:

As for HB when I was trying to find it last week I was looking way to low.
I was aiming it just above the public bone and down and cudnt find it.
Then found it higher up toward the right.
When the checking the other day I cudnt find it again but baby had moved to the middle.
I'm quite surprised how high baby is I thought they stayed behind the public bone untill 12 weeks but mine is a fair bit above that.
It's also not really loud. I mean u can hear it but it's not loud.

I'm sure scan will go well tomorrow and I can't wait to see a photo.
My next scan is next Friday.

9 weeks today ladies or 9+2 going by the scan.
4 weeks untill 2nd tri hope it comes around quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->