October/November Conkers 2021

@happycupcake waterbirth does sound lovely! Apart from my first was a bit of a mission but my other 4 have been straight forward (my last 2 boys were both born en caul which was strange/amazing to see) for some reason though I’ve let an anxiety creep in about labour and it starts to scare me (I’ve always laboured naturally with no pain relief and nothing has gone wrong with my last 4 so I don’t know why?) so I was wondering if water would help?! I dunno!!

As for a name change? I’m unsure?! October and november .......... hmmmm

It's definitely good being put forward even by a few days.
I haven't changed my ticker yet I'm going to wait for my hospital dating scan on the 19th March and that's when I will get my official due date and then I will change my ticker according to that.
I was measuring dead on 6+1 weeks at my 6+1 week Scan.
And then at the 8+1 weeks scan I was measuring 8+3 so it will be interesting to see what I will be Measuring at the privet dating scan next Friday.

Sadly u can only go by the hospital dating scan tho, I know when they give u ure due date then that day stays the same so I won't be changing my ticker untill I've had that, that's if I am measuring ahead again.

Just praying baby is completely healthy

@Suggerhoney ive always been put forward a few days. Hopefully I will this time too. I know what you mean. I never feel to excited until we get the 20 week scan done and everything I’d checked. Apart from our first we don’t usually tell people until 20 weeks just encase!

I'm doing great thanks for asking. Feeling a little sick this morning. Heartburn is awful right now.

Yay happy 9 weeks @Suggerhoney

Thanks hon. Glad u have some symptoms.
I was worried about u when I seen u hadn't been on but I must remember we are in different time zones I always forget that lol.
Are u in Canada or US hon?
I have a few Christian friends that live all over the US.
Lovely people.

I'm so happy, I just got my 3+ :) hope everyone is ok xx

View attachment 1095148

So happy u got ure 3+ hon its so existing when that happens. Its a shame they don't go even higher lol like 4 or 5+.

They should design a pregnancy test with a smiley or a sad face that wud be cool. Hehe.

@Suggerhoney ive always been put forward a few days. Hopefully I will this time too. I know what you mean. I never feel to excited until we get the 20 week scan done and everything I’d checked. Apart from our first we don’t usually tell people until 20 weeks just encase!

I'm not so bad with the 20 week scan but I do get a little nervous but not as nervous as the 12 weeks scan when they check for downs and everything.
I had a gender scan with my son at 16 weeks so I really looked forward to my 20 week scan.
But it is nerve wracking because they check everything.

I relax alot when I hit 2nd trimester but I don't fully relax until 24/25 weeks.

I've had a anterior placenta with my last 2 pregnancies so didn't feel movements for ages like 18 19 weeks and didn't feel kicks until 22 weeks.

But at my scan last Friday the lady said it looks like my placenta is at the back this time so hopefully I will feel movements alot earlier this time.

I hate the first trimester because my first baby I lost at 10+4 so I'm always anxious then when I get past that I start to relax a little.

@Suggerhoney it’s hard getting past certain dates. I found out about my molar at my dating scan but luckily I get early scans so I know if it’s a molar before then. I self referred today so I’ve just got to call and book my booking in. I’m hoping I can get the midwife to refer me to the epu so I don’t have to go through the dr!

Where is everyone from? I’m from the West Midlands, near Birmingham UK

I'm just relaxing eating some bacon and 2 fried eggs for lunch.. watching red sparrow. Having some cramps . Staying hydrated drinking lots of water.

Not sure if I over did things today. Lifting hay bails and cleaning out stalls is a lot of work. Plus other farm work i have to do while OH is away.

@Suggerhoney maybe I have been trying to find it too low down. I shall try again tomorrow.
I like conkers :)

@Mummy2Corban I think a water birth is definitely something to think about. It provided me with a LOT of pain relief!

I can’t remember but someone asked where we’re all from - I’m from East Sussex.

I have been making masks today because I have been so anxious recently. I suffer with anxiety anyway but it’s been worse the last few days

@happycupcake when those contractions ramp up something taking the edge off would be nice! Knowing my luck all the pool rooms will be taken!

I’m from Norfolk x

Hiya girls! So sorry been a bit AWOL! I’ve been so poorly! I’m not going to moan about it as its such a blessing to be pregnant but the constant feeling of a hangover snd not being able to stomach any food is wearing me down! I normally get a break from the sickness for a few hours in the afternoon but otherwise it’s pretty much constant feeling sick! Today was the first time I have actually been sick though! Again not wanting to moan but urgh!!! Don’t think I’ll ever touch meat again!! Anyone got any tips?

my friend gave me some tea bags but that came straight up

I am from the North West in the UK! It’s felt so sunny today! Which is nice! Makes you feel like the summer is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->