October/November Conkers 2021

Do this :)
Code:
[SPOILER] whatever you want here [/SPOILER]

Or by selecting this option in any post or signature editor (attached photo). Highlight what you want in the spoiler then press this icon, or add it after selecting that icon. I highlighted the icon with a <3.

View attachment 1093992

Durrrr. Thanks! I saw "Insert..." and assumed it was for like embedding text documents or something lol and did not click to see spoiler. Thanks a bunch!

Woke up with that shaky, hungry, heart fluttery, start of a hangover feeling today. I’ve noticed I only get it when I need to be up early for work. Fingers crossed the nausea part stays away.

<3 I hope you do keep popping back and forth if they don't combine, otherwise I'll have to stalk u over there lol

Oohhh it's a relief to hear you're noticing something going on with your heart too! I'm still getting some cramps too every now and then, and right-side ovary pangs.

Hi Brit nice to meet you! looks like we got our BFPs on the same day <3 congrats on catching that lucky lucky first egg, how exciting! Are you planning to keep nursing throughout your pregnancy? I weaned my 3yro toddler just before TTC

3 years is such a great achievement, well done Mumma!

She is very much a boobie monster. The plan was to tandem feed hopefully, that’s If she doesn’t self wean when I dry up or I don’t get breastfeeding aversion.

Woke up with that shaky, hungry, heart fluttery, start of a hangover feeling today. I’ve noticed I only get it when I need to be up early for work. Fingers crossed the nausea part stays away.

I get that awful feeling when I’m overdue to take a break at work. It’s honestly the worst feeling. I learnt today that the nausea soon follows it if I don’t eat :sick:

I get that awful feeling when I’m overdue to take a break at work. It’s honestly the worst feeling. I learnt today that the nausea soon follows it if I don’t eat :sick:
I forced some breakfast then biked to work. The food and fresh air definitely helped. I brought some snacks into my classroom as well so when the feeling hits I can quickly pop something in my stomach.

Called my midwives' office finally <3 I kept putting it off last week. First appointment with them is for 8 weeks and its just a chat, so I also made a separate appointment for a scan next week on Monday. I saw both my other babes at 6+4 and I want reassurance that all is going well

Called my midwives' office finally <3 I kept putting it off last week. First appointment with them is for 8 weeks and its just a chat, so I also made a separate appointment for a scan next week on Monday. I saw both my other babes at 6+4 and I want reassurance that all is going well

I’m excited to hear about your scan! I heard from a friend here that they generally see you at 8 weeks and they do a scan then as well. I emailed them today and got a response asking a couple of questions. Just waiting to hear back with the appointment date now.

I disappear for a few days and there are loads of replies!
I haven’t read through all yet, I hope everyone’s well :D

Wrapunzel I was wondering when blood volume increases as for the last couple of days I have noticed an increase in heart palpitations which always get worse during pregnancy for me.

I can’t remember what I already said at the start of this now (my memory is atrocious, I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia), I don’t have a midwife appointment yet but I do have our first scan appointment through for the day after my birthday. I did ask my midwife from no.5 if she could be my midwife again but because of Covid she hasn’t the same freedom she had when I met her.

My cheapies are finally starting to steal the dye from the control lines. Slightly worried this time because tests seemed slower to progress, so I’m praying he or she is in the right place. Hoping to buy a digi tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed for a 3+

I will keep popping in here for sure because we were all ttc at the same time.

Welcome and congratulations @Brit95

@happycupcake

Girlll u scared me I was wondering where u got to.
Are u still due the same day as me 30th sep?

Yay for the line stealer so glad ure OK.

AFM

Had some spotting today.
Was very very light and was a browny orange in colour.
It happened when wiping about 3 times. Had nothing since its just gone back to clear. It was only when wiping and never made it to underwear.

Anyway I'm 25dpo and I decided to do a test.

But I wanted to really dilute my pee so I did just about less than a quarter of pee and then filled the rest of the cup up with tap water.
So it was loads of water and a tiny amount of pee.

This was the result
20210201_184842.jpg

Still line stealers so I hope that means everything is OK and levels are very high now.

I don't like the first trimester its so scary.

I can never settle.

I lost my first at 10+4 weeks and the other 6 losses were were chemicals.

Hope there won't be any more spotting from now on.

I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant now and still waiting to hear back about a scan.
Hopefully will hear something soon.

Praying there will be a strong HB[-o&lt;

Symptoms are
Neasea some days worse than others.
Breast tenderness again some days worse than others.

Mid cramps
Lower back ache
Accessive TMI saliva
Loss of Appetite
Peeing alot.
Thirsty

Thats about it so far.
They only started the past week I had zero symptoms from 10 to 16dpo

Tested with Frer yesterday and got a crazy line stealer.
20210131_174749.jpg

The control line took ages to show.
This all happened with my DS so hoping this is all a good sign this baby is healthy.

I disappear for a few days and there are loads of replies!
I haven’t read through all yet, I hope everyone’s well :D

Wrapunzel I was wondering when blood volume increases as for the last couple of days I have noticed an increase in heart palpitations which always get worse during pregnancy for me.

I can’t remember what I already said at the start of this now (my memory is atrocious, I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia), I don’t have a midwife appointment yet but I do have our first scan appointment through for the day after my birthday. I did ask my midwife from no.5 if she could be my midwife again but because of Covid she hasn’t the same freedom she had when I met her.

My cheapies are finally starting to steal the dye from the control lines. Slightly worried this time because tests seemed slower to progress, so I’m praying he or she is in the right place. Hoping to buy a digi tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed for a 3+

welcome back, was wondering where you ran off to! I can relate with the brain fog, I have hEDS/MCAS and both cause some... issues lol. Sorry to hear about your midwife, and that you’re having heart palps too. Mine were so bad today I had to take my beta blocker and I really didn’t want to do that before knowing it is safe for baby

I’m excited to hear about your scan! I heard from a friend here that they generally see you at 8 weeks and they do a scan then as well. I emailed them today and got a response asking a couple of questions. Just waiting to hear back with the appointment date now.

That’s great, you must be so excited to get that scan date!

Tested with Frer yesterday and got a crazy line stealer.
View attachment 1094042

The control line took ages to show.
This all happened with my DS so hoping this is all a good sign this baby is healthy.

those lines are awesome, I really think this is your rainbow!!! I’m going to test again tonight just for fun lol my last test was the 29th and the darkest I’ve ever seen, but nothing like yours

Ladies I don’t know that to do! I took another test this morning with FMU because I wanted to see a darker line and the line seems to be fading :-(

At the same time I am feeling as pregnant as ever. I woke up at 3 am last night and needed to go to the kitchen for a snack. I woke up this morning feeling hungover and a bit sick again (forcing breakfast now), and I’ve been sweating so much in my sleep that my bedsheets are wet.

I’m really hoping this test was just a fluke, but I was finally beginning to get excited and now I don’t know...

22D45892-0A6F-45D4-B889-5FDD74AD1712.jpeg

Last edited:
:bfp:Hello ladies my name is Sarah. Myself and my husband have been trying for a baby for just over a year with loads of bfns and being heart broken everytime. I am currently 8dpo today and I think we have finally got our rainbow baby on the way I am keeping everything crossed it stays. We do have 3 children at the moment

received_166250931701528.jpeg received_1044847845919360.jpeg

Ladies I don’t know that to do! I took another test this morning with FMU because I wanted to see a darker line and the line seems to be fading :-(

At the same time I am feeling as pregnant as ever. I woke up at 3 am last night and needed to go to the kitchen for a snack. I woke up this morning feeling hungover and a bit sick again (forcing breakfast now), and I’ve been sweating so much in my sleep that my bedsheets are wet.

I’m really hoping this test was just a fluke, but I was finally beginning to get excited and now I don’t know...

View attachment 1094058

oh dear. That is paler for sure. But please don’t freak out <3 You’re past your missed period, so that’s excellent. And those tests don't look very crisp.. maybe that was a dud test? are you able to get blood labs done?

oh dear. That is paler for sure. But please don’t freak out <3 You’re past your missed period, so that’s excellent. And those tests don't look very crisp.. maybe that was a dud test? are you able to get blood labs done?
I don’t know... I hope it was just a dud. This morning was the sickest I have felt so I’m hoping that’s a good sign. I have my appointment booked for the 22, so I asked who I should call if I have bleeding or something before then. Waiting for an email back now.

I don’t know... I hope it was just a dud. This morning was the sickest I have felt so I’m hoping that’s a good sign. I have my appointment booked for the 22, so I asked who I should call if I have bleeding or something before then. Waiting for an email back now.

I hope it's also a good sign that your appointment is the same day as mine <3 I really want you along for this journey. Praying for you [-o&lt;

The test is basically negative now, been having some cramping, and when I wiped it was pink. I think it’s over. My chemical last month didn’t bother me much. This time it’s really hard.

The test is basically negative now, been having some cramping, and when I wiped it was pink. I think it’s over. My chemical last month didn’t bother me much. This time it’s really hard.

Oh no Tea :nope: I am so so sorry. Fate is too cruel sometimes.

Congratulations to everyone due in October. I’m truly so happy for you all :)

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies and babies. Hopefully I’ll be back on the pregnancy boards soon, but with a sticky bean this time. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->