October/November Conkers 2021

Oh @Teafor2 I'm so sad to hear ure latest update.
I was hoping it was made just a fluke test.
So gutted for you i really am.
I wish I cud jump through the screen to give you a huge hug.
:cry:

Congratulations to everyone due in October. I’m truly so happy for you all :)

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies and babies. Hopefully I’ll be back on the pregnancy boards soon, but with a sticky bean this time. <3

I’m so sorry this has happened to you Tea, I’m sure you’ll be back with your rainbow in no time! :hugs:

Congratulations to everyone due in October. I’m truly so happy for you all :)

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies and babies. Hopefully I’ll be back on the pregnancy boards soon, but with a sticky bean this time. <3

Oh no, I’m so sorry :hugs: I can relate, it’s horrible suffering a loss. I hope you’re back with a super sticky baby very soon <3

Hello!

Just read though and caught up...

So sorry Tea for 2! :-( Sending you lots of love.

I just got my BFP today with a due date of 11th October 2021. Although the line is also very light /hardly visible and was confirmed by a test that 1-2 weeks... so trying to stay calm about it. With my first little one (now 2.5 years) it was glowing dark at the same stage of pregnancy.

Looking forward to joining you on this journey hopefully x

I'm bleeding lightly please keep my baby in ure prayers I have a emergency scan tomorrow at 11:20am.
I'm so scared.
I had 4 losses last year and I don't want to lose this one.

All my tests are so so dark even if I add Tons of water to my pee my tests are still line stealers.

I'm so scared, I'm 41 so if I lose this baby I probably won't stand a chance of getting pregnant again. It took us 11 months.

Please please pray for me that my baby will be ok and will be a take home baby come September

[-o&lt;

In my prayers suggerhoney. Thinking of you x

Thank you ladies.
I will add pics I know its TMI but wud love ure opions.

I've had a pad on for over 3 hours and it has no blood on it.
Also when I wipe now no blood at all its just clear.

This was it earlier today

20210204_162836.jpg 20210204_170626.jpg

I've just tested again with 3 tests and added a load of water to my pee. I only had a small drop off pee and then filled cup of water up to just past half way.
20210204_193434.jpg

I'm really hoping it's just some more implantation and that now it's stopped there won't be anymore.
I was constipated and had to poop in the night and it was so solid and stang when it passed
So not sure if it's down to that but definitely came from the front end not the back.

I'm so so scared about the scan tomorrow.

Just praying there will be a very strong HB and that this bleeding stops and never comes back well not until the show when I'm full term.

I know this is probably my last chance and if I lose this baby I probably won't get another chance because of my age.
It took is 11 months to conceive this one.
All my chemicals ended at 4 weeks so I was so excited to get to 6 weeks and now this.

I'm so scared.
Praying my baby will be ok.

With all my 7 losses I bled heavy and was in alot of pain so I'm hoping where this is light that's its not a miscarriage.

I want and love this baby so much I was so so happy and now I just feel very frightened.

Please lord let this baby be ok.

@Suggerhoney I wanted to check in on how you’re doing... so scary with the blood! But it’s a good sign if it has stopped. Have you had any cramping? I started cramping a bit before I started bleeding. And it went from pink blood to bright red pretty quickly. Also your test lines are so dark! That is definitely a good sign.

@Suggerhoney I wanted to check in on how you’re doing... so scary with the blood! But it’s a good sign if it has stopped. Have you had any cramping? I started cramping a bit before I started bleeding. And it went from pink blood to bright red pretty quickly. Also your test lines are so dark! That is definitely a good sign.

Thank u so much for asking hon.

Last night I was in pain because I have IBS and have been constipated.
I managed to go in the night but my poop was supper solid and painful to pass.
After that I lead on the sofa and just watched YouTube videos b4 falling asleep.
Woke up no cramps but just felt a wetness down below.
And that's when I went bathroom and saw the blood in my underwear. And also when wiping.
It was never bright red but was redish pink and definitely not just spotting it wass heavier than that I'd say like a light bleed like when AF starts.

I've had on off mild cramps and Lower backache. I've had Lower backache since BFP tho.
Getting some cramps now but really not bad.

The bleeding has stopped and its just clear when i wipe now but supper scared every time I use the bathroom.

Just praying there will be no more now and that this baby is healthy and will be born Helathy.

Getting this far and this happening esp after all the loses last year its just so scary.
I just know my heart can not cope with another loss.
I know this is probably my last chance.
So I really don't want to lose this baby.

I'm so scared and just hope there will be no more bleeding from now on and at every scan I go to I just pray there is alwsys a strong HB and that baby will be completely healthy.

Thank you so much for asking after me hon.
I'm still so sorry for what happened to you.
I pray I get to stay in these pregnancy groups and I pray u will be joining us again very soon.

I'm bleeding lightly please keep my baby in ure prayers I have a emergency scan tomorrow at 11:20am.
I'm so scared.
I had 4 losses last year and I don't want to lose this one.

All my tests are so so dark even if I add Tons of water to my pee my tests are still line stealers.

I'm so scared, I'm 41 so if I lose this baby I probably won't stand a chance of getting pregnant again. It took us 11 months.

Please please pray for me that my baby will be ok and will be a take home baby come September

[-o&lt;

Praying for you Sugger! I had a bleed last pregnancy which started at 6+2 and lasted until second tri and everything was fine. Hopefully it's the same outcome for you.

@Suggerhoney Oh I replied right away before reading your other posts. The TMI blood pics are actually comforting -- that isn't pure blood girl, that is blood heavily diluted into cm/fluid. It's probably just a tiny bit of irritation from your cervix due to being constipated. Grab some stool softener next time you're at the shops <3 I have been having to take senna since I started my iron tablets.

With my first pregnancy I had some bleeding also. Enough for me to put a pad on but then stopped. I know seeing blood is worrying! Thinking of you! Xx

My symptoms are starting to ramp up as I approach 6 weeks on Monday. Felt like my boobs might leak this morning lol and vomiting is coming soon. Hope you’re all doing well :)

Thank you ladies
Scan went well. Measuring dead on and see baby and HB.
I'm booked In for another scan 2 weeks today I'll be 8+1 so hoping to see a little gummy bear moving about lol.

No more bleeding since yesterday and the tech cud see no reason for the bleeding. She everything looks great so far.
Hoping it stays that way.

Due date is 30th September but I will get my official date when I have my dating scan at 12 to 13 weeks.

We are still going to book a privet scan for 10 weeks so that way i will only have 2 to 3 weeks to wait then for my dating scan.
Feeling so relieved, will be still be a little anxious but hopefully everything will run more smoothly now.

My symptoms have settled but this happened with my DS at 6 weeks to then by 8 weeks I was green everyday until 16 weeks.
Boobs not as tender but they have been on and off for about 2 weeks now.

Really was so scared because my symptoms had settled so I relieved to see that little HB.

Gosh what a scare :wacko:

Aww Suggerhoney this is such lovely news to end the day! I am so happy!
I’m thinking of booking a reassurance (private scan) about 8 weeks? I remember doing it wired my first also!
Still got horrible cramping but Jusy hoping it’s all the implantation etc?! I’m only 4.5 weeks xxx

Thank you ladies
Scan went well. Measuring dead on and see baby and HB.
I'm booked In for another scan 2 weeks today I'll be 8+1 so hoping to see a little gummy bear moving about lol.

No more bleeding since yesterday and the tech cud see no reason for the bleeding. She everything looks great so far.
Hoping it stays that way.

Due date is 30th September but I will get my official date when I have my dating scan at 12 to 13 weeks.

We are still going to book a privet scan for 10 weeks so that way i will only have 2 to 3 weeks to wait then for my dating scan.
Feeling so relieved, will be still be a little anxious but hopefully everything will run more smoothly now.

My symptoms have settled but this happened with my DS at 6 weeks to then by 8 weeks I was green everyday until 16 weeks.
Boobs not as tender but they have been on and off for about 2 weeks now.

Really was so scared because my symptoms had settled so I relieved to see that little HB.

Gosh what a scare :wacko:

Thank God. I’m so glad you saw a heartbeat <3
I think once you see a HB the chances of a loss then drop significantly. I think once you reach like 8 weeks or it may even be before, it’s about only 10% chance of something then going wrong.
I had some degree of bleeding with all my babies apart from Bluebell (I had her in April) and sounds silly but I had become so used to seeing bleeding early on that I felt paranoid something was wrong because I didn’t have any with her! That was actually my reasoning for booking an early private scan with her.
I’m sure now you have seen baby all will be well :)

Sorry I’m for some reason not getting all notifications so didn’t think there had been any replies after mine :dohh:

I’m not even sure I’m allowed to book a private scan. It’s in a neighbouring village so not not local but not completely local if that makes sense...

I’m probably being silly and with my last pregnancy I never did this.but I bought some cheap tests and thought may aswel keep testing see the progression!
There’s not any profession! They are so light to the point you’d maybe miss it if you didn’t look close.
The digital is still saying 1-2 weeks but not sure if I should be worried? xx

Thank u ladies it is reassuring seeing that heartbeat but I will still be anxious because with my first loss I had bleeding at 6 weeks (heavier than the bleeding with this one)
I had to have a scan and saw baby and HB but was told I was having a threatening miscarriage.
The bleeding stopped I think after a few days but sadly at 10+4 I started bleeding very heavy and I lost the baby.

This Is why I'm always so anxious esp during the first trimester.
That was a long time ago tho I was only 19.
All the 6 other losses were all Chemical pregnancies.

So just praying this baby stays put and grows healthy and strong[-o&lt;

I did the baking soda Gender test today and got a :pink: result.
I do have a feeling that this baby is a little girl I have since BFP.

Wudnt be disappointed if it were a boy tho I will be supper happy and blessed with either.
Just as long as baby is healthy that's really all I care about, I know that sounds so cliche but it's the truth.
Just feeling very blessed being pregnant esp with how long it took us to get here.

Symptoms have ramped up again.
Sore boobs
Neasea and a new one extreme tiredness.
Earlier today it felt like I had taken sleeping pills I just felt so drowsy.
In a weird way I welcome all symptoms.

Thank you so much for all the support ladies. I really hope from now on there won't be any more scares.
I've had no more bleeding since Thursday.
Hopefully there won't be anymore.

Next week is a quiet week but the week after is crazy.
I have my booking appointment with my midwife on Wednesday 17th Feb
On Thursday 18th my 8 Yr old DD has a eye test appointment at the hospital.
And on Friday 19th Feb I have another scan, i will be 8+1 weeks so hoping to see a big difference.
If the hospital offer no more scans until my dating 12/13 weeks scan then I'm definitely going to book a privet scan at 10+1 weeks.

Really really hope and pray we ALL have very healthy babies come September/October [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->