October/November Conkers 2021

I’m probably being silly and with my last pregnancy I never did this.but I bought some cheap tests and thought may aswel keep testing see the progression!
There’s not any profession! They are so light to the point you’d maybe miss it if you didn’t look close.
The digital is still saying 1-2 weeks but not sure if I should be worried? xx

Mite be crappy tests hon. Do u have any pics?
U may of ovulated a little later than what u think.
It's weird because if I go by my LMP then I'm only 5+4 weeks but if I go by ovulation (I ovulated on cd 10) then I am 6+2 weeks.
Its most accurate going by ovulation/conception as LMP is just a guess because most womon do not know when they ovulated.

My ultrasound yesterday matched with my ovulation and not my LMP.
Hope that helps hon.

How are u feeling?

Thank you! I’ll try post a picture. I don’t know when I ovulated really! I believe it was the 21st January but only because that’s when I got egg white discharge!
Ovia says I’m 4 weeks and 4 days. So still very early! My test did look a bit darker today when I’ve looked at it since! So that’s a bit reassuring!

so yesterday loads of cramping and feeling sick but today Absolutly fine! Doesn’t even feel real!

my little boy is 2.5 years old snd can’t remember his pregnancy at all! How strange!! It’s like I’ve forgot it all haha!

Thank you! I’ll try post a picture. I don’t know when I ovulated really! I believe it was the 21st January but only because that’s when I got egg white discharge!
Ovia says I’m 4 weeks and 4 days. So still very early! My test did look a bit darker today when I’ve looked at it since! So that’s a bit reassuring!

so yesterday loads of cramping and feeling sick but today Absolutly fine! Doesn’t even feel real!

my little boy is 2.5 years old snd can’t remember his pregnancy at all! How strange!! It’s like I’ve forgot it all haha!

hcg doubling (100% increase) every 48 hrs is the rule of thumb but the lowest recorded increase that went on to be a viable/successful pregnancy is around 50% increase every 48 hours. And urine tests, especially cheapies, aren't great at showing progression. Congrats and welcome!!

This Is why I'm always so anxious esp during the first trimester.
That was a long time ago tho I was only 19.

I did not realize your loss was so long ago!
I fear sex in the first trimester because when I was a teenager (15) I experienced a miscarriage during sex. Did not know I was pregnant until the bleeding and pain and I immediately and visibly passed the baby, looked around 7-8 weeks. I knew enough even then to recognize and date what I was seeing. It was horrible and now I have psychosomatic/fake/anxiety pain with sex during first trimester, I can be totally aroused but as soon as we start I remember the loss and panicking. This is my first pregnancy with a new partner and he is a lot less understanding about this fear than my ex :(

@angie90 which cheapies are they? I have the blue One Step tests and they’re utter crap. Mine stayed almost invisible for ages this time when others were blatantly obvious. I find though that different tests can vary rather a lot between different people and each pregnancy too. A lot of people rate FRER but I have found Answer to be much better (made by the same people and looks almost identical to FRER but is much cheaper at £2.99! Found on Amazon and Savers, not sure where else). For cheapies Wondfo and Easy@home seem pretty good. I know it’s hard but try not to panic. I remember with my first I only tested once and it was really faint but I didn’t really question it and at the time (20 years ago!) tests were very expensive and I couldn’t afford to buy more and we didn’t even have an Amazon back then so no cheap option to pee on a million sticks! I think it’s worth testing every other day instead and try second morning pee because that sometimes works better. If you don’t see any progression in a few days then give your doctor a call and see if they can book an early scan <3

@Suggerhoney I understand your anxieties and it’s horrible isn’t it. I catch myself feeling excited but tell myself off ‘just in case’, but I do want to relax and enjoy it. It’s difficult!

@wrapunzel I don’t have sex in the first tri. It was thought to be the cause of bleeding with my second so since then I haven’t had sex in that time

hcg doubling (100% increase) every 48 hrs is the rule of thumb but the lowest recorded increase that went on to be a viable/successful pregnancy is around 50% increase every 48 hours. And urine tests, especially cheapies, aren't great at showing progression. Congrats and welcome!!

I did not realize your loss was so long ago!
I fear sex in the first trimester because when I was a teenager (15) I experienced a miscarriage during sex. Did not know I was pregnant until the bleeding and pain and I immediately and visibly passed the baby, looked around 7-8 weeks. I knew enough even then to recognize and date what I was seeing. It was horrible and now I have psychosomatic/fake/anxiety pain with sex during first trimester, I can be totally aroused but as soon as we start I remember the loss and panicking. This is my first pregnancy with a new partner and he is a lot less understanding about this fear than my ex :(

Yes hon
My first loss at 10+4 was in 1999.
I had CP in 2005
Another CP in 2010
And 4 CPs in 2020

@Suggerhoney I understand your anxieties and it’s horrible isn’t it. I catch myself feeling excited but tell myself off ‘just in case’, but I do want to relax and enjoy it. It’s difficult!

@wrapunzel I don’t have sex in the first tri. It was thought to be the cause of bleeding with my second so since then I haven’t had sex in that time

I hate the anxiety so much.
I just hope esp now I've seen Baby that everything will be ok and baby will be completely healthy.
I'm due September 30th but will be induced around 37 weeks.
It's my nannas 85th birthday on September 11th and she's like a mum to me so it wud be so cool if I had baby on that day.
She's and DH are convinced this one is a girl.

Been getting some sharp stitch pain in lower belly and groan area.
I goodled it and it said round ligament pain but I didn't think that happend until 2nd tri.
Definitely feels like things stretching and I'm hoping that's a very good sign [-o&lt;

Also a little sciatica same side I had it with DS

Hi everyone I haven't read through all the posts yet but I will do... ignore my name on here. My name is cat and I have 6 kiddies and just found out I'm pregnant with number 7!! Expected due date around the 7th Oct

Bit about me. I'm 30 and have fibromyalgia (been diagnosed nearly 6 years now) which really sucks. My babies are jasmine 11, millie 9, tyler 7, isabella 5, Evelyn 2 and Bonnie who is 4 months!!!

Life is crazy but wouldn't change it for the world. I found out just over a week ago but am really rreluctant to call the midwife purely cos I had Bonnie not long ago and had a few issues during that pregnancy I cba for the lecture about my weight, disability etc.

Anyways sorry for rambling xxx

Yes hon
My first loss at 10+4 was in 1999.
I had CP in 2005
Another CP in 2010
And 4 CPs in 2020
Sorry, my baby brain is awful already cuz it’s combining with my usual brain fog... I meant to go on to say, it’s comforting to me to hear someone else talking about a long-ago loss still strongly effecting them <3 mine was in 2007.

Hi everyone I haven't read through all the posts yet but I will do... ignore my name on here. My name is cat and I have 6 kiddies and just found out I'm pregnant with number 7!! Expected due date around the 7th Oct

Bit about me. I'm 30 and have fibromyalgia (been diagnosed nearly 6 years now) which really sucks. My babies are jasmine 11, millie 9, tyler 7, isabella 5, Evelyn 2 and Bonnie who is 4 months!!!

Life is crazy but wouldn't change it for the world. I found out just over a week ago but am really rreluctant to call the midwife purely cos I had Bonnie not long ago and had a few issues during that pregnancy I cba for the lecture about my weight, disability etc.

congratulations and welcome!!!! I'm in a similar boat with chronic illness.. I love your little ones' names!

Hi hon
Congratulations, and welcome.
I'm sorry u have that condition my friend has it and I know its really painful.

Hahaha I still have so many tests lol.
Just using them for the fun of it now.

I dipped one In the bottom of the toilet after I peed in it the other day and it still came up blazing.
There was a video on YouTube that went viral where a husband told his wife she was pregnant. He dipped the test in the bottom of the toilet after she peed so thought I wud give it a go lol.

I've been feeling really sick and tired since yesterday.
I'm not complai[-o&lt;ning tho because I just welcome Amy symptoms. Even tho I've had that scan I'm still anxious.
I'm going to be nervous going to my next scan on 19th February.
Just praying so much that this baby will be a take home baby come September and I pray that for all of us[-o&lt;

congratulations and welcome!!!! I'm in a similar boat with chronic illness.. I love your little ones' names!

Thank you I'm a Disney fan and most have a reference to Disney Lol! I'm sorry your suffering with chronic illness.

Does anyone have any really strong symptoms? I don't have any which I'm putting to being a boy in my head so I don't panic (the only pregnancy I didn't really have sickness was with my son)

@Catmumof4 I guess I haven’t had a ton of symptoms yet but I’ve definitely had at least a few lol. I’m currently lying awake after yet another hot flash, and I’m staaaaarving.

my scan is in six and a half hours

Hey ladies! I have been stalking but have decided to step out of the shadows and say hey! Found out just over a week ago that I am pregnant with no.6. I’m due either 11/10 or 15/10. I ovulated CD11 and would have made my cycle 24 days long. I know the midwife will date me by the 15th. I have to have a early scan around 6 weeks because of a previous molar so they have to check it’s just a baby growing.

hoping this is a take home bubba for us all xx

@Catmumof4 currently no symptoms for me yet but mine usually appear at 6 weeks. I’ve definitely noticed a difference between a girl and boy pregnancy. So will be interested to see what happens!

I know it’s a way off but do you guys find out what sex baby is?

Hey ladies! I have been stalking but have decided to step out of the shadows and say hey! Found out just over a week ago that I am pregnant with no.6. I’m due either 11/10 or 15/10. I ovulated CD11 and would have made my cycle 24 days long. I know the midwife will date me by the 15th. I have to have a early scan around 6 weeks because of a previous molar so they have to check it’s just a baby growing.

hoping this is a take home bubba for us all xx

congrats and welcome!!! were you TTC or is this a surprise? I'm a junkie for surprise baby stories ahaha

My scan went great, thanks. Baby is measuring bang-on-the-dot for 6 weeks gestation, my EDD did not change from what I'd calculated. Heart flutter visible but couldn't be measured.

This pic looks boring but after this was taken the tech remove the crosshairs and zoomed in even more. It was amazing for a 6 week ultrasound, I could see limb buds and a tail!!!!! the tech commented on it, said "this is more of a baby than I usually see". Wish I had a pic of that.

image0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->