October/November Conkers 2021***

Now in the waiting room. Hopefully I haven’t got to wait long. They are now asking for lateral flow tests which I didn’t know so if I come in again I’ll need to do one! No one informed me of the change!

@Reiko_ctu that 15 minutes haha. I have started reading other people birth stories, freaks me out how much quicker everyone third labour is, considering I haven’t yet laboured for more than 2 hours, if I’m not careful I’m going to have an unintentional home birth.
@Reiko_ctu that 15 minutes haha. I have started reading other people birth stories, freaks me out how much quicker everyone third labour is, considering I haven’t yet laboured for more than 2 hours, if I’m not careful I’m going to have an unintentional home birth.

Oops. I don’t know how that happened.

@daniyaaq my first labor was about 12 hours. My second labor was less than an hour and an ambulance ended up taking me because it hit so fast and hard. My son was born within 2-3 minutes of arriving at hospital. We barely made it to the room. My third I was terrified would be the same but her labor was a good 4-5 hours.

@sil that makes me feel better, I don’t wish for a long labour but would want to have time to sort myself.

Now in the waiting room. Hopefully I haven’t got to wait long. They are now asking for lateral flow tests which I didn’t know so if I come in again I’ll need to do one! No one informed me of the change!
Hope all was well at the scan and all the feeling terrible was worth it for a healthy little bean in there!!

We usually just look at the envelope the tech gives us for the gender but I’m thinking maybe I will take it to get cupcakes or something made to surprise the kids and DH. But I don’t really know where to go for that. @Mummy2Corban’s idea for me thinking it’d be cute to make it a bit more fun than we usually do!

Last night at work I did 3 60 minute massages and my low back was bugging me by the end. My bump also just feels so uncomfortable although it’s not huge. I’m
Just not used to working with a tummy and it’s annoying.

I took a week off the end of my schedule so my last day is August 14 at 28+6 and I feel like I struggle making it that far. But I’m not up for Mat leave until Aug 11 so if I go before that I will be taking unpaid leave... not an unrealistic option for a few weeks but not ideal as I already had 8 weeks off for my HG :/. Ugh I wish the next 12 weeks would be kind to me!

it’s our anniversary in a few days and because of my blood sugar I can’t even eat anything as a treat, we planned to order appetizers and watch a movie and the kids will be at their grandparents. But I can’t eat the things I want to order :(

Hey ladies! Sorry for not getting back on here got a bit carried away. DH picked me up from the hospital with the 2 littles and we went into the city for some lunch and get some bits for DD1s birthday!

so everything with baby looked absolutely great! Everything that needed ticking of the list was all measured and checked so baby looks happy and healthy. Like last time baby was playing shy so got another terrible scan photo! I thought she got a fairly good profile picture but it came out rubbish but never mind! I’ve never had such a shy baby. I have an anterior placenta too which would explain babies movements not being the best.

so I found out the flavour.... any guesses???

Hey ladies! Sorry for not getting back on here got a bit carried away. DH picked me up from the hospital with the 2 littles and we went into the city for some lunch and get some bits for DD1s birthday!

so everything with baby looked absolutely great! Everything that needed ticking of the list was all measured and checked so baby looks happy and healthy. Like last time baby was playing shy so got another terrible scan photo! I thought she got a fairly good profile picture but it came out rubbish but never mind! I’ve never had such a shy baby. I have an anterior placenta too which would explain babies movements not being the best.

GIRL guess from me. Just due to the odds lol!

sorry about the scan pic. That’s always a let down, the lovely little profile at 20 weeks always helps me imagine what LO will look like :). But so glad baby was looking just fine in there!!

Also how does it feel actually knowing! Since it’s your first time!!

Sorry I haven't been on sooner it's been a busy day.
I had a telephone appointment with the mental health nurse at 11:30 and that went on for a while.
I had to look after the little and do some laundry and finish the housework then I had to be at the hospital for 4pm to see my liver doctor.
Now sat in boots at the hospital waiting for a percrisption for the cooling cream to help with the itching.

He's requested more bloods to check liver function and bile acid levels but my bloods from 3 weeks ago was normol.

He still said I cud develop ICP again but more likely in 3rd trimester.
Blood pressure was a little raised but cud of been because I went up the 4 flights of stairs haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->