October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu still hasn’t found out. @daniyaaq is team yellow. Is @Penguin20 finding out? Who else is left? Looking at the list, I feel like so many November ladies went missing. I hope they are all okay.

I know hon I was looking at the front page the other day and noticed so many ladies have not been back on here. I really hope they are ok too.

Still a few to find out then.
Maybe there will be some more team :pink:

The December due date group has a few pink going on. Some ladies have found out supper early with the Sneek peak test.
We do have 2 girls in the September group too.

I hope they alright too. The first trimester is a bit of a shit show and can make it hard for anyone to keep up with tongs. Hopefully they will come on at some point

Hello I would like to join I had my scan today, found out I’m team pink & due 8th October. :p

welcome and yes absolutely join us. As you can see we having a blue crisis, a little bit of colour is highly sought out. How has it been so far?

p.s your due date is my birthday :)

Oh my goodness @Mummy2Corban yoy made me laugh with your gender reveal posts XD. Cannot believe that it’s a boy! So now for me, because I’ve been changed from Nov 2 to Oct 31, I am right on the border! Do I joint the October boys? It’ll be a long wait unfortunately another 4ish weeks I think for me.

I honestly can’t believe it’s another boy, this is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a birth group! Lol!!

@daniyaaq you definitely need to find out now! No more team yellow XD

I suspect we we won’t hear from the inactive members of the group so likely won’t be able to get a real good tally of pink vs blue.

Chinese gender calendar does say boy for me but it’s only been right 1/3 of my babies!

welcome and yes absolutely join us. As you can see we having a blue crisis, a little bit of colour is highly sought out. How has it been so far?

p.s your due date is my birthday :)

lol, Yes I can see & it’s been good so far thanks, you?

@Mummy2Corban ahhhhhh a boy!!!! I’m loving all these boys haha!

went to see my friends baby today! 8 weeks old! Had some gorgeous cuddles!! He’s 14lb already the little chunk! Made me so exicitdd for a snuggle with this little one!

Oh don’t ask any of us hun, this is the non stop nausea and vomiting group, most of us have had a real crap time XD. If you can’t laugh you’ll cry!

I’ve been unlucky with HG but starting to get some relief now. How are your kids handling the news?

@Reiko_ctu i think the Chinese calendar says boy for me too. Only been 50/50 for me. 4 weeks will go by super quick don’t worry. Going to schedule my scan for 21st of June.

overnight there’s been a recall of one of the flavours of hydralyte. Pretty scary stuff, some extra ingredient causing unacceptable risk in pregnancy. Luckily I haven’t used any of those particular flavours, kinda sucks by now they should know pregnant women use their product to manage dehydration.

Last edited:
My UK ladies a little question. I got a friend over there and she’s expecting her first would like to order some stuff and have delivered to her place, what are some good shops/stuff?

My UK ladies a little question. I got a friend over there and she’s expecting her first would like to order some stuff and have delivered to her place, what are some good shops/stuff?
What kind of things are you looking to buy?

Ugh ladies last night we ordered sushi, we do a few times a month. I just had safe things nothing sketchy, salad and edamame and a non fish roll... and I have food poisoning today :(. It’s awful. It’s our wedding anniversary today too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->