October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban i keep jumping on the thread every time I see your name. I’m not good at waiting haha! Love the photo. Cute baby...girl???boy????

So glad it went well! How does it feel knowing the gender? Tell ussss we are so invested haha x

Haha! I’ve been such a tease! I was worried I would be disappointed with finding out but I felt so excited this morning (aswell as a whole bunch of nerves) I’m actually really happy knowing! It feels really good apart from not being able to tell anyone until next Saturday when we tell the babies and DH finds out the flavour too!

I have ordered all the stuff so I’ll post pictures next weekend when I do the reveal breakfast!

ok so baby is......

Omg another boy!! I thought for sure the odds would have to be girl.

Congratulations. Can't wait to see your gender reveal.

@topazicatzbet thank you! well I thought it was more likely to be a boy because of my symptoms have been more like the boys BUT then I thought perhaps it could be a girl seeing as we are so boy heavy! Nope! Definitely no mistaking his boy bits! Hahaha!

@Suggerhoney glad all blood work has been well so far for you. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Thank u hon.
I've been really itchy esp the last few days.
So I hope its not the start of ICP again. But if it is I will be put on medication like I was with my last pregnancy.
Obviously I hope I don't get it this time but I've had it the past 2 pregnancies and know I have another 90% chance of getting it again.
Have made it further this time tho.
I started itching at just 11 weeks with our son, and was diagnosed at just 17 weeks.

Which is strange because its normally a 3rd trimester thing.
But some womon can get it as early as first trimester.

@Mummy2Corban
Oh my gosh the suspense hahaa. U bugger lol.

Oh hon I'm so happy for you. Is that all of us team :blue: now apart from just one, or is there anyone else still waiting to find out? .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->