October/November Conkers 2021***

Oh so the midwife called! She asked a few questions said they call again at 25 weeks then I’ll see a midwife at 28weeks. I asked if being on delivery suite and having the drip is a definite and she said no. At 28 weeks they will schedule a meeting with a dr and we can discuss my options. She said with more than 5 babies that yes there is a slightly higher risk of bleeding BUT the drs are very medically minded so if the midwife led unit will take me and that I’ll be more relaxed surely that’s better?! So we shall see!

Oh so the midwife called! She asked a few questions said they call again at 25 weeks then I’ll see a midwife at 28weeks. I asked if being on delivery suite and having the drip is a definite and she said no. At 28 weeks they will schedule a meeting with a dr and we can discuss my options. She said with more than 5 babies that yes there is a slightly higher risk of bleeding BUT the drs are very medically minded so if the midwife led unit will take me and that I’ll be more relaxed surely that’s better?! So we shall see!

that’s promising. Something I need to discuss with my midwife next week. Starting to care and wonder a bit about what delivery will look like, don’t even know much about the hospital we have here.

All those blue storks on the first page! Come on the girls!!!!!!
I’m honestly thinking there must be something to it, maybe Covid lockdowns less movement means more people ttc are actually able to time ovulation in such a way to produce boys....

@sadeyedlady your ticker is giving me the giggles. Sad story really but I think about 2 weeks ago for some random weird reason I craved corned beef which is pretty close and similar to Spam. Made them cook this whole dinner with it step by step exactly how I wanted it, came time to eat and I no longer wanted it.
](*,) Poor family had to eat my cravings and still end up cooking me something else

@daniyaaq ouch about the spam... sucks when the food just doesn’t appeal. We went to frozen yogurt last night and nope, not for me!

@Mummy2Corban I’m just laughing about the blue storks! It’s sooo funny! So strange. Who knows what the reason is behind it.

Also same thing happened to an acquaintance of ours, she’s an influencer on social media actually. Their first ultrasound (early and not done by the healthcare system) was girl, and you could tell she was just sooo excited to have a mini me to style for Instagram... next official anatomy ultrasound was a boy! Lol. So I’ve never been 100% sure unless I’ve had a confirmation.

My SIL had her tech on her first baby’s scan tell her she would only say with 50% certainty that it was a girl... I was like, isn’t that the odds we have even before a scan?? Lol!!!

My SIL had her tech on her first baby’s scan tell her she would only say with 50% certainty that it was a girl... I was like, isn’t that the odds we have even before a scan?? Lol!!!

Haha that was helpful.

@Reiko_ctu when is your next scan?

Anyone else getting that feeling of pulling muscles in your tummy when you get up to quick or move to fast? Ahhh I keep doing it and it hurts

@daniyaaq yes! Oh that pain can be so sharp sometimes! I just got up to quick pulled a muscle and went totally dizzy! All because I’ve washing on the line and I thought it was raining! Haha

I’m so excited about tomorrow but also keep having waves of feeling totally sick and that I want to poop my pants! My scans at 8.30am so at least i won’t have to wait for it!!!

I’m so excited about tomorrow but also keep having waves of feeling totally sick and that I want to poop my pants! My scans at 8.30am so at least i won’t have to wait for it!!!
I’m so excited for you!! And yes for some reason those tummy pains only happen on the left side lower for me but it’s really annoying. Now when I stand my pubic symphysis joint is sore for a moment too. I can’t believe how early this is all starting for me.

@daniyaaq no scan till June 18 :(

I’m going on my own so yes I think I’ll find out! And then keep it a secret from DH and he will find out when we tell the babies next Saturday. If all is ok tomorrow I’ll order some gender reveal party stuff and maybe 2 smoke cannons so they will come down to a surprise breakfast and find out about baby. I’ll film them with the cannon and that’s what we will send to family to announce we are preggo? Fingers crossed baby is happy and healthy!!!

@Mummy2Corban

Oh gosh round ligament is so painful. I get it so much now and even rolling over in bed causes it and I've also had it in my groan area. Like a very sharp stitch.

So can't wait to hear ure team :pink: or team :blue:.

Please tell me ure gonna tell us and not keep us hanging lol...;)

@sil

So happy ure scan went so well hon yay.

@playgirl666

Movements today have been the most so far.
I normally feel him at night and in the morning but today I've felt him all day on and off. Can feel the kicks with my hand it's so lovely.

All the talk about getting gender wrong.

This was years ago back in 2006 when I had my second baby.
There was a lady in the bed next to me and she was told she was having a small boy.
Think she only had the 20 week scan and no more after that but was told small boy.

Anyway she ended up having a 10 and half lbs baby girl:shock:

I no they can get girls wrong, but I know with boys it's more rare.

Even tho we had the gender scan at 16 weeks I still asked them to check gender at our Anomaly scan. U know just to be sure sure.
Haha.

They can check at growth scans too but there's definitely no denying I'm having a boy. It was even more obvious than the 16 week gender scan, cud see balls and penis lmao:rofl:

@Suggerhoney i might just leave you all guessing for a bit... or should I also make you all wait until next Saturday?! Hehe! I’m excited to know the feeling of knowing! It’s going to feel so very strange knowing!!!! Argh!!!!! I can’t actually believe it’s my 20 week scan tomorrow! The awful dragging of the 1st tri makes you feel like you’ll never get out of it..... but fook me here I am half way!

My friend was devastated when she found it she was having a boy. She said it felt like she had lost a baby. She had bonded with a girl and she had a name and her nursery was painted and clothes had been bough then when she found out it was a boy it hit her hard. She got over it and was excited but I think that initial bit being told wasn’t easy! Man! Can you imagine!

@playgirl666 thats lovely your feeling baby boy lots! I’m defo feeling this little one more and more which is always reassuring.

@Suggerhoney i love being able to feel it with my hand. Plus being able to share with DH baby moving is lovely too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->