• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@playgirl666 thanks hun! How are you?

@angie90 thanks lovely! All my babies get big quick! I saw a newborn the other day and it was crying! Oh my the sound of a newborn makes me so gooey!

lol, Yes I can see & it’s been good so far thanks, you?

Hi hon :hi:

Welcome to the group and congratulations on being pregnant and team :pink:.
Yay another pink one at last haha. We're all mostly blue here including myself. So it's nice to see another pink one in here hehe.

@Reiko_ctu Wouldn't wish food poisoning on my worst enemy, you poor thing. Drink as much electrolyte drinks as you can. Please stay hydrated!

@angie90 it still feels strange knowing because I’ve never known until birth. I feel all excited and gooey! It’s hard though cause DH doesn’t know until we do gender reveal brekkie next Saturday! So until then I can’t talk about it! But it feels really good!!!!!!!

@Reiko_ctu
Get well soon sweetheart

@Mummy2Corban
That's exactly how I wud describe it. U do feel all gooey and just nice.
My little man is kicking like crazy right now. I love knowing the gender hehe

Yeah I went to hospital to get fluids but I’ve been waiting in the ED waiting room for 3 hours :(

Yeah I went to hospital to get fluids but I’ve been waiting in the ED waiting room for 3 hours :(

Urghhh nooo that's awful. I hope they get them fluids into u soon and find u somewhere more comfortable.
Gosh hon you poor thing

@Reiko_ctu so sorry you feeling so awful. Hopefully you can get some fluids and help sooner. It’s horrible waiting that long.

Has anyone got any appointments this week?

I’ve nothing this week.... well for weeks now. I’m just gonna waiting for all the party stuff to arrive this week. Got DD1s birthday Tuesday too! X

Got my 16weeks appointment on Tuesday. Nothing exciting. Another 4 weeks before scan

I have my 20 week scan a week on Thursday, I just want it to hurry up and get here, I see the consultant after the scan aswell x

Also got my 20 week scan Wednesday which is exciting snd a vbac appointment Friday! Looking forward to seeing baby!

my little boy just gave me a cuddle and put all his weight down on baby and I ended up being sick! don’t think baby liked being nearly forsibly pushed through the birth canal early haha!!

@daniyaaq do you actually see someone at 16 weeks? Do you think in 4 weeks you’ll change your mind about staying team yellow?

@playgirl666 ah hopefully the week doesn’t drag for you. As nerve wracking as the 20 week scan it’s always lovely seeing baby!

@angie90 oh another scan to see baby! Lots of scan pictures this week. Oh don’t you hate it when your tummy get squashed! Poor babies... I guess it starts getting them used to the fact they will get squashed when they are out!!!! Hehe! Are you wanting a vbac?

Yeah down here we in person. Though I think it’s different state to state. I been seeing my midwife in person since 8 weeks. We have monthly till 28 then fortnightly till 36 or so.

we haven’t had a case in our area since April 2020 and was only 3 too.

I have nothing this week. Nothing exciting for awhile actually - 4 weeks until my next appointment but that’s just the typical check in with weight and blood pressure. Then my big anatomy scan is on the books for July 7 which seems like AGES away.

I did book a private scan for June 1 because I wanted to see baby one more time in between and hopefully get a visual confirmation on gender because I can’t shake the dream I had about NIPT being wrong haha! I want to start buying a few things for her since I have no newborn clothing for the colder months - my other 3 are all summer babies - but I want to have a gender confirmation first.

Hello all

Not sure how many remember me, went offline for a quite a few weeks as I been so ill with morning sickness or should I say all day sickness and been so exhausted to the point I could fall asleep at my work desk luckily wfh the moment so knowing can catch me haha... even now it’s still bad but fingers crossed I get a couple hours break where I feel ok. I am now 12 weeks 1 day and have my first scan on Wednesday, so excited :)

Hope you ladies are all doing ok, had a catch up on few pages here and there but being so tired makes it hard to concentrate but hopefully I’ll try be on more often I’m just taking each day as it comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->