October/November Conkers 2021***

@RachRav that looks like a dye stealer to me!

@sallyhansen76 sorry to hear about your losses. I’ve always tended to test every other day so then at least my body has had time for the hcg to go up. Frer seems to be so hit and miss from test to test!!!

@loeylo im sorry you’ve got to wait for a scan but I guess anything earlier than next week you won’t see much. I’m hoping that your levels change enough to make this viable. I wish you weren’t in such a limbo with all this!

Great line @RachRav

@sallyhansen76
I really don't think Frer are as good as what they used to be. I found my lines with this pregnancy got darker every 24 hrs but once I hit 13dpo they stayed the same for 3 days where as on the Answer brand test which is less sensitive but look the same as frer gave me a line stealer at 14 dpo with frer the lines matched and I never got a line stealer until 17 dpo on frer. And a full line stealer where the test line is supper dark and control line very very faint didn't happen until about 20dpo.
I swear with DS I had the line stealer like that but it was a few days earlier.

Also when I tested at 10dpo I wud say my ICs were darker than the frer I remember being quite disappointed because I thought I wud get a decent line on frer but it was so faint.
Also u will notice more of a difference every other day as HCG doubles every 48 hours.
Hope that helps.

@sil
Fantastic progression hon missive congratulations. I'm sorry about ure losses.
I've had 7 myself 6 chemicals and a MC at 10+4 weeks so I'm another one that gets very anxious. So ure definitely not alone. There is so many of us here that have been through losses. Its really is hard. Praying this one will be ure take home rainbow baby.

@Weemcb26 and @Lunabelle
Hello baby. Loving the scan photos ladies and it's so lovely to finally be seeing some more scans here.

@playgirl666 that's so good that u don't have to keep pricking ure finger anymore hon and this thing u have sounds amazing. So sorry ure feeling so sick tho. I still feel sick now and sore boobs but I still haven’t actually been sick which I can imagine is alot worse. Hopefully u will start feeling better soon sweety.

@loeylo
I hate it that ure In limbo hon. I hope ure levels are higher when u get ure next blood draw.
Praying this is a viable pregnancy.
We do have a lady in the September due date group and she had slow rising HCG. All her tests stayed faint until around 16 dpo and they started to darken. I'm wondering as ure saying some days they are dark and other days faint it cud be the brand esp certain ICs that u can buy in bulk on Amazon or Ebay, I reckon some have more dye in than others.
I'm thinking of you hon and I hope u are here to stay.

I hope and pray all of us ladies here are here to stay and we all have healthy babies come September, October and November.

sorry to all the ladies suffering with terrible sickness.
I feel so fortunate that I haven't actually thrown up yet but I feel sick most days all day. It does go away for a few hours after I eat tho so that's good.
I'm still only eating bland things.
Bagels, noodles are my main go to, but my eldest daughter who is nearly 18 from a previous relationship made a lovely curry on Monday night and I ate it all. It was yummy.

Feeling very anxious about scan and these screening bloods now It's getting closer.
I'm really glad now it was booked for very early on Friday.
I'm also nervous about the covid test that me and DH have to have just b4.
It's the bit when they stick it up ure nose I'm not gonna like that at all. I hate stuff going up my nose. But to have my scan I have to have it.

Didn't need it for any of my early scans so I guess it's something new.
I guess just as long as my scan goes well and baby is healthy thats all that really matters so will just have to get on with it.

Will get my official due date on Friday too, I know they did it at the privet scan but the hospital won't take any notice of that and will only go by there own measurements.

Anyway so that's me now caught up.
I've been prescribed high dose folic acid by the doctor.
They did the same when I was this stage with my son to soo new it was coming.
I have to take them the whole way through.
They will be checking my iron levels again on Friday. I've been on iron tablets for about 3 ish weeks now so hopefully there is a improvement.

Anyway sorry for the book lol.
And also sorry I've been quiet
I'm just so nervous.
I know the dating scan is a big deal.
At my 10+3 week privet dating scan she said baby looked perfect so I'm praying that's still the case and my blood results come back low risk.

Babies HB has slowed down a bit now. It was 178 bpm but is now 155 to 165bpm.

Last edited:
Guys my hcg has more than doubled! From 740s to the mid 1700s after 51 hours. That’s a 41h doubling time
Yay Loeylo that’s exciting that’s promising. I’m so glad for you.

Last edited:
@loeylo thats great right?? All sounds very promising.....got all crossed for your scan next week so you get an even better picture x

@Suggerhoney you’ve got this! Scan tomorrow and I’m sure all is going to be ok. You know bubs is ok seeing as you’ve had early scans. Let’s hope those bloods are all good. Be thinking of you. Make sure you let us know how it all goes x

FRER has me anxious this morning. I feel like today’s line is slightly lighter than yesterday’s. I hate these early days. I’m getting HCG taken this afternoon and then Saturday so fingers crossed.

I forgot to include the pic. Today is bottom yesterday is top. I just want it to get darker

E5361143-C370-43E2-B1E0-59C936EBBAB3.jpeg

@loeylo that is fab news!!! yay! So happy for you

Here we can't get our HCG levels tested. And I am really nervous. My FRER yesterday were lighter than the day before (by ALOT) but my ic's were double darker.

Today my ic is lighter and I hvae no FRER.
I'm so confused and trying not to test, but I've had a few losses. I haven't even told OH yet because I am waiting till I am SURE because last chemical had him in a mess!!

Pics in my journal..link below.

Last edited:
I forgot to include the pic. Today is bottom yesterday is top. I just want it to get darker

View attachment 1096129
I think todays line looks fine! Once mine got that dark there wasn't much comparison then I stopped testing. Try again in 48 hours then you'll see a bigger difference hopefully. Good luck!! X

@sil i agree I always used my frers every 48hr otherwise there wasn’t much change in the lines.

@loeylo that is fab news!!! yay! So happy for you

Here we can't get our HCG levels tested. And I am really nervous. My FRER yesterday were lighter than the day before (by ALOT) but my ic's were double darker.

Today my ic is lighter and I hvae no FRER.
I'm so confused and trying not to test, but I've had a few losses. I haven't even told OH yet because I am waiting till I am SURE because last chemical had him in a mess!!

Pics in my journal..link below.
Where are you? They aren’t routine here. I had them with my first pregnancy because I found out in A&E and EPAS was shut. Didn’t get a scan because my hcg was so low.
I didn’t get bloods with pregnancy 2.
Pregnancy 3 I got bloods in triage but it was for suspected ectopic and an emergency.
Pregnancy 4 and 5 no bloods
Pregnancy 6 bloods for suspected ectopic.

Im in Quebec, Canada.

I even tried our Private sectors and no go.

@Suggerhoney you’ve got this! Scan tomorrow and I’m sure all is going to be ok. You know bubs is ok seeing as you’ve had early scans. Let’s hope those bloods are all good. Be thinking of you. Make sure you let us know how it all goes x

Thank you hon.
I am so so nervous. 14 hours 40 mins till scan. Have to have the covid test first and DH. We have zero symptoms so hopefully they will both be negative. Just adds to the anxiety tho. Bloods get done after scan.

View attachment 1096129

I think they look great I found my frer got darker every 24 hours but at 13 to 15dpo they stayed the same. I got a complete line stealer around 18 to 20 dpo. U will probably notice a difference every 48 hours hon because HCG doubles every 48 hours. The early stages are so nerve wracking I've had several losses so I'm always a bag of nerves.

Guys my hcg has more than doubled! From 740s to the mid 1700s after 51 hours. That’s a 41h doubling time

So happy hon. Shows everything is progressing nicely maybe ure tests are not the greatest but the bloods don't lie sweet.
I'm praying they continue to double. Do u have to have any more bloods? Praying ure scan goes amazing and u get to see a HB.

Very very nervous about my scan Tomorrow ladies. I've know I've already had 3 but this one is such a huge deal. Just praying everything is perfect and I get good results with the bloods.
Hope I manage to sleep tonight.
Mine and DH covid test is 8:30am and scan is booked for 9:20am then the bloods after.
Shitting myself

@Suggerhoney why are you having Covid tests hun before scan?? Are You in England perhaps the welsh nhs has different setup. My first midwife appointment is being done by phone call because they aren’t seeing women in gp or home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->