October/November Conkers 2021***

Very very nervous about my scan Tomorrow ladies. I've know I've already had 3 but this one is such a huge deal. Just praying everything is perfect and I get good results with the bloods.
Hope I manage to sleep tonight.
Mine and DH covid test is 8:30am and scan is booked for 9:20am then the bloods after.
Shitting myself

I am with you every step of the way! Bloods todaY, scan tomorrow. Fx’d for you sister! Breath

@Suggerhoney why are you having Covid tests hun before scan?? Are You in England perhaps the welsh nhs has different setup. My first midwife appointment is being done by phone call because they aren’t seeing women in gp or home.

Yeah I'm in England hon. I had a letter come through last week saying I will have to have a lateral flow covid test b4 the scan and DH can have one to so he can also come to the scan. It's something new within the last week.
I have a high risk pregnancy consultant on 31st March so will prob have to have one for that as well.

I actually saw my midwife at my booking appointment hon but my next midwife app is at 15 weeks and that's by tellaphone.

I'm midwife and consultant lead because very high risk pregnancy. I will prob be induced around 37 weeks I'm never aloud to go full term because I've had a liver transplant.

Reactions: ciz
Anyone else dealing with 24/7 nausea and food aversion? I was worried about no symptoms and now that I have it, I just want to lay down and cover my head with my blanket until the second trimester.

First scan is next week, and even with all these symptoms I can't help but be worried about what we will see.

I can barely eat, I can't even think about eating without getting sick. Yet my body feels starving every day. Doctor prescribed Zofran today so we will see if it helps.

Anyone else dealing with 24/7 nausea and food aversion? I was worried about no symptoms and now that I have it, I just want to lay down and cover my head with my blanket until the second trimester.

First scan is next week, and even with all these symptoms I can't help but be worried about what we will see.

I can barely eat, I can't even think about eating without getting sick. Yet my body feels starving every day. Doctor prescribed Zofran today so we will see if it helps.

you are not alone. A few of us here have a history of HG and have already started getting really sick. I feel miserable all day long and just snack all day to avoid being sick. I gave up on eating full meals a few days back.

I forgot to include the pic. Today is bottom yesterday is top. I just want it to get darker

View attachment 1096129
I think these lines look great for 12 & 13 dpo. I’ve been have the same issue with my FRERs. this week. It’s definitely taking more like 48 hours to see difference.

Yeah I'm in England hon. I had a letter come through last week saying I will have to have a lateral flow covid test b4 the scan and DH can have one to so he can also come to the scan. It's something new within the last week.
I have a high risk pregnancy consultant on 31st March so will prob have to have one for that as well.

I actually saw my midwife at my booking appointment hon but my next midwife app is at 15 weeks and that's by tellaphone.

I'm midwife and consultant lead because very high risk pregnancy. I will prob be induced around 37 weeks I'm never aloud to go full term because I've had a liver transplant.
ah ok suppose that’s good for the partners to be able to join during scans etc. Sending lots of positive thoughts all will be ok lovely. Xxx

I can’t move without being sick. I’m currently laying in bed all day while my parents come and look after my kids and we have a housekeeper coming once a week now. My husband is in the worst mood and i feel so guilty but literally if I do anything I’m vomiting. You’re not alone. I tried to push through it for a few days and I just couldn’t. I cancelled all my commitments and just told people I was suffering from hyperemesis. I’m truly honestly miserable 24/7. I’m praying the next 6 weeks goes by quickly and it subsides.

I’m going to ask my midwife about zofran tomorrow, even though there’s some risks associated with it. I need some relief.

Thanks ladies.
Just want to get Low risk results I think because I'm older that's why I'm worrying so much.

41, girl you’re young yet! But I get it, All through my 30s I heard the caution statement at every appointment… I’ve gotten to the point now that I proceed my appointment with a disclaimer telling my doctor that I am aware of the risks, and please don’t beat me over the head for being in my 40s and being pregnant! I will be 46 in April.

@Suggerhoney hope your covid test went alright! And all goes well with your scan and the results for your bloods come through quickly.

@Marqelle93 yep! I’m feeling you! A lot of us are. There’s a whole bunch of us in this thread feeling terrible. All wanting this first bit to be over with. Just have to remind ourselves it will get better!!!!!!!!!

Ladies my boobs hurt so much I can barely stand in the shower more than 2 minutes. Never had this before.

@daniyaaq oooo that sounds sore! I’ve only ever had a few occasions when my boobs hurt!!! I’ve no advice I’m afraid!

My boobs haven't been too bad but the last few days my nipples have become so sensitive.

Hello ladies so scan went really well. Everything looked great.
I now have my official due date and I no this won't change now. I've been put forward again and my due date is 25th September.
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and 2nd trimester tomorrow yay.

Had the bloods done and she said for a high risk result u will hear back within 7 working days.
Hopefully it will be all good.
Baby was very active and kicking and moving his her hands so cute.
I really do think this is a girl now.

I have booked a gender scan at the privet place on 10th April and my 20 weeks scan is booked for 12th May which is a day b4 my DH birthday.
Do feel relieved now but will feel even better when I get these results.

Here ate some pics
20210319_101839.jpg 20210319_101822.jpg 20210319_101931.jpg

Never mind the red circle I did that wondering if it's the nub lol:wacko:

So glad to hear you scan went well! Seems a lifetime away until 12 weeks for me lol

Exactly 5 weeks today and got my 3+on digi so I'm super happy with that! 1-2 last Thursday, 2-3 last Friday at 4 weeks, 7 days later 3+ :D best reassurance I can get at this stage. Now I countdown to my private 8 week scan for the next breather [-o<

IMG_20210319_122336_edit_241941028626102.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"