October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney yay! And awesome your 2nd tri tomorrow!!!! Hopefully your results come back swiftly and then it’s just all good! Hello lovely baby!

@soloso what a lovely sight! Congrats on the digi!

Well, I am now officially nervous. My 12 and 13 dpo tests looked the same. I decided to ignore 13 and test today at 14. This is my 48 hour comparison - top 12 dpo and bottom 14 dpo. I feel like 14 is lighter. I got my HCG drawn yesterday and a repeat draw tomorrow, so we will see. I’ll likely know more by Monday.

94A7C221-1604-4459-83DB-C7229828420B.jpeg

@sil it’s such a nerve wracking time! Again I would only compare properly within 48 hrs so tomorrow’s frer. I think those lines looks great for 12 & 13 dpo. At least with having you bloods drawn you’ll have a bit more info. Got all crossed for the best result x

Ladies who have found out the sex of baby what’s it like?! I’ve never found out and have always had DH tell me when baby has arrived.... has always been lovely and worth the wait. This time round I’m seriously on the fence. I’ve never wanted to know before but I’m thinking if I knew I could go proper shopping with my girls and buy actual pink/blue rather than unisex. Might make my babies bond earlier?! Knowing baby is a he/she and it’s name? Plus also I can plan what we are going to do regards rooms. Plus being the last one it would be a different experience?! I dunno? What do you ladies think?

@sil it’s such a nerve wracking time! Again I would only compare properly within 48 hrs so tomorrow’s frer. I think those lines looks great for 12 & 13 dpo. At least with having you bloods drawn you’ll have a bit more info. Got all crossed for the best result x

Those two were actually comparing the 12 and 14 dpo, 48 hours apart.

My blood work JUST came back from yesterday. HCG is only 42 at 13 dpo. Not feeling great about that number. The last time I had a sticky baby I was much higher at 13 dpo.

@Suggerhoney That is fantastic news. Lovely scan!!! :) So happy for you.
@sil wait until your next bloods come back. I know must be stressful but 13dpo isn't the same for every pregnancy. Hang in there. Praying for the best for you.

So glad to hear you scan went well! Seems a lifetime away until 12 weeks for me lol

Exactly 5 weeks today and got my 3+on digi so I'm super happy with that! 1-2 last Thursday, 2-3 last Friday at 4 weeks, 7 days later 3+ :D best reassurance I can get at this stage. Now I countdown to my private 8 week scan for the next breather [-o<

View attachment 1096209

Thank you hon. Oh yes I remember feeling like that when I was supper early. 12 weeks felt like forever away. Can't believe I will be in the 2nd trimester tomorrow didn't think it wud ever come but it did help being put so far forward lol. 5 days more than my original 30th September due date.
Just hope these bloods come back OK.
Yay for the 3+ that's great hon I got mine at 5 weeks to and I was so nervous waiting for that result.
@Suggerhoney yay! And awesome your 2nd tri tomorrow!!!! Hopefully your results come back swiftly and then it’s just all good! Hello lovely baby!

@soloso what a lovely sight! Congrats on the digi!

Thank you so much hon. Yeah gonna be a little nervous waiting for these results but hopefully all will be great.

@Suggerhoney That is fantastic news. Lovely scan!!! :) So happy for you.
@sil wait until your next bloods come back. I know must be stressful but 13dpo isn't the same for every pregnancy. Hang in there. Praying for the best for you.

Thanks hon.

Well, I am now officially nervous. My 12 and 13 dpo tests looked the same. I decided to ignore 13 and test today at 14. This is my 48 hour comparison - top 12 dpo and bottom 14 dpo. I feel like 14 is lighter. I got my HCG drawn yesterday and a repeat draw tomorrow, so we will see. I’ll likely know more by Monday.

View attachment 1096210

My 13 14 and 15dpo frer all looked the same hon then 16dpo I had a slight line stealer.

@sil sorry hun I must have read that wrong. When did you get your first positive. On googling it your level is about right for your dpo. I guess your next bloods will tell you what’s happening. I know we compare previous pregnancies but they are all different so it still might be ok.

Hi does anyone experienced this before? NOT Pregnant but having 3 lines? So confused

20210319_142328.jpg

So glad to hear you scan went well! Seems a lifetime away until 12 weeks for me lol

Exactly 5 weeks today and got my 3+on digi so I'm super happy with that! 1-2 last Thursday, 2-3 last Friday at 4 weeks, 7 days later 3+ :D best reassurance I can get at this stage. Now I countdown to my private 8 week scan for the next breather [-o<

View attachment 1096209

Wonderful news !!!!

View attachment 1096209

Wonderful news!!!!!

@Lulin If it was a digital they all have lines in them. Try perhaps another brand, non digital

@Lulin If it was a digital they all have lines in them. Try perhaps another brand, non digital
I tried today the poundland one 3 for pound but came out negative they are so thin the test .so i just give up‍♀️ i tried few test and came out with evap or negative it already 18dop

I tried today the poundland one 3 for pound but came out negative they are so thin the test .so i just give up‍♀️ i tried few test and came out with evap or negative it already 18dop

So sorry hon but @sallyhansen76 is right the digitals do always give lines, I got stung by one in October got excited seeing the lines but then was told they all have them. Sorry the others were BFN.
How many DPO are you if u don't mind me asking?

So sorry hon but @sallyhansen76 is right the digitals do always give lines, I got stung by one in October got excited seeing the lines but then was told they all have them. Sorry the others were BFN.
How many DPO are you if u don't mind me asking?
Yes i was excited too i was happy that finally it came up and i was pregnant but my mistaks... i am now 14dpo x

Ladies who have found out the sex of baby what’s it like?! I’ve never found out and have always had DH tell me when baby has arrived.... has always been lovely and worth the wait. This time round I’m seriously on the fence. I’ve never wanted to know before but I’m thinking if I knew I could go proper shopping with my girls and buy actual pink/blue rather than unisex. Might make my babies bond earlier?! Knowing baby is a he/she and it’s name? Plus also I can plan what we are going to do regards rooms. Plus being the last one it would be a different experience?! I dunno? What do you ladies think?
We have always found out because we were too excited to wait! No cons in my opinion because we haven’t ever tried the other way but I know some women feel like finding out is the end game of labour and gives them more motivation.

I say do it! I was on the fence last time about finding out and glad I did. Helps us get used to our name choice and get really excited to meet and see them. I hope you have a girl!!

Hello ladies so scan went really well. Everything looked great.
I now have my official due date and I no this won't change now. I've been put forward again and my due date is 25th September.
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and 2nd trimester tomorrow yay.

Had the bloods done and she said for a high risk result u will hear back within 7 working days.
Hopefully it will be all good.
Baby was very active and kicking and moving his her hands so cute.
I really do think this is a girl now.

I have booked a gender scan at the privet place on 10th April and my 20 weeks scan is booked for 12th May which is a day b4 my DH birthday.
Do feel relieved now but will feel even better when I get these results.

Here ate some pics
View attachment 1096195 View attachment 1096196 View attachment 1096197

Never mind the red circle I did that wondering if it's the nub lol:wacko:
Beautiful scan, congratulations!!! Yay for second trimester!!

I have always found out the gender and then decided on a name and referred to them as that for the rest of the pregnancy. For me it was an important way of bonding and getting ready for their arrival. It also gave me time to get over the gender disappointment with ds3.

Can someone else tell me they are here after having slow-ass-hell progression. I swear I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER and cant even get a decent LINE!
I got my first positive at 10dpo. I am now 14dpo. ....
Some kind of hope.....

111314frer.JPG

Can someone else tell me they are here after having slow-ass-hell progression. I swear I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER and cant even get a decent LINE!
I got my first positive at 10dpo. I am now 14dpo. ....
Some kind of hope.....

View attachment 1096221
You found out really early, I’m sure you’ll get some progression in a day or two!! It’s probably just picking up low levels right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->