October/November Conkers 2021***

Really weird feeling after finding out gender… like guilty???

all my friends who have sons were wanting me to have a boy and I can tell DH was slightly disappointed when we opened the envelope. He’s fine now and he was singing a made up song “we’re having another girl” in the kitchen and being goofy last night… and I’m happy to have another girl. Today I feel super excited. But the past few days have been a weird feeling. Not sure how to describe it… it’s not unhappy for having a girl but almost guilty that we will have 4 girls?? Ugh so weird.

@Reiko_ctu i know that feeling, kinda hard to put a name to but feel as if you shouldn’t be so happy about something. But you know it’s totally ok to be happy about having 4 girls. It’s definitely something special. My mom was 1 of 4 girls and I loved seeing all of their relationships and how they got along. Probably why I would have no issues having all girls.

Now that I know that pregnancy is really hard on me whether boy or girl a part of me feels like definitely the last one, but looking at my signature with 2 pink 1 blue it looks so uneven and wrong, I should add one more boy right???

@daniyaaq I'm proof to that not quite working out!! Lol my last 3 have been we should try get Tyler a brother :haha:

I had 4 girls in together in our last house and I actually found bedtime soòoo much easier!! Now I'm zipping betwèen rooms or the kids are sneaking into each other's rooms etc it's a nightmare lol xx

@daniyaaq I'm proof to that not quite working out!! Lol my last 3 have been we should try get Tyler a brother :haha:

I had 4 girls in together in our last house and I actually found bedtime soòoo much easier!! Now I'm zipping betwèen rooms or the kids are sneaking into each other's rooms etc it's a nightmare lol xx

haha I know that can be a slippery slope, I could end up with 3 more girls…

Now that I know that pregnancy is really hard on me whether boy or girl a part of me feels like definitely the last one, but looking at my signature with 2 pink 1 blue it looks so uneven and wrong, I should add one more boy right???
Yes, definitely! It is hard, and I will never be doing it again… unless we have an accident… but I dunno, it’s just worth it I guess. If I had 2 girls/1boy I would definitely go for number 4 to try for a brother. Even with a sister at least they can be 2/2 and no one gets left out.

Yes, definitely! It is hard, and I will never be doing it again… unless we have an accident… but I dunno, it’s just worth it I guess. If I had 2 girls/1boy I would definitely go for number 4 to try for a brother. Even with a sister at least they can be 2/2 and no one gets left out.

haha my thoughts exactly there’s this rogue kid with no one to pair with. It’s insane that I’m this sick and yet considering doing it again.

haha my thoughts exactly there’s this rogue kid with no one to pair with. It’s insane that I’m this sick and yet considering doing it again.
Yeah it is. In the worst of it I thought we really should’ve stuck with 3 so you’ll probably feel that way for a bit if you do go for 4 lol!

but now being past the worst I’m so glad this baby is still with us and really hope she’s healthy and everything goes as planned for the rest of the pregnancy! And 4 is definitely the point where I can feel ready to stop and not have that “what if” feeling!!

My DH is always up for it. HG and the postpartum period is always hard for him. He’s very gracious with me and “making a baby” doesn’t seem at all to phase him!

I’m finally catching up to him in drive in my 30’s and don’t often turn him down but I’ve been on the other side where I’m the lower drive spouse so I definitely have sympathy for those DHs who have lower drives. Doesn’t really make sense to me (other than maybe depression?) but I know what it’s like to feel the (self-imposed) pressure to have sex when you’re not super interested. You feel like you’re letting your partner down.

Anyways that being said I find second trimester sex to be out of this world and love it XD gets a bit trickier in third lol!
I don’t know if it’s even a low drive tbh. I think we are both so busy all day and struggle to find time when dd isn’t awake. We still have sex at least twice a week which I actually think is normal for a couple in their 30s who have been together for as long as we have. We definitely used to dtd a lot more before dd was born - sometimes multiple times per day.
He does have a history of depression but that didn’t really impact his sex drive and he is okay now. In the past, his antidepressants had a big impact but he’s been off then for years now. I think we got used to doing it less when he was on them, so even now that he isn’t on him we are in a new normal if that makes sense?
Pregnancy doesn’t bother him really - until I was huge and couldn’t move. Lol.

I actually think we might not be out this month. I think I ovulated early.
I normally get insomnia from abut 6dpo (pregnant and non pregnant) and I barely slept last night. Which means I had sex the day before ovulation and 4 days before ovulation. This matches up with my fertility monitor.

I have had bad pms rage from about 4dpo.

Obviously it is too early for any actual symptoms but I’m watching for the next few days.
Still pretty sure it’s not our month but we will see!

First infusion done and dusted. I wasn’t as grossed out by the liquid as I thought I would be. Had slight reaction for few minutes where I got really light headed but was otherwise all good and went well.

I see midwife again 29th and will do repeat bloods then to see how things are looking.

@loeylo u still dtd more the my partner and I. I have fibromyalgia so before pregnancy and ttc we dtd only roughly 1x a week and now I am pregnant I hurt all over so haven't dtd since about 15 weeks ish. I feel so sorry for my partner but I'm so lucky I found him. Not many men could be so amazing x

@Mummy2Corban

Oh I'm so excited to be in the 3rd trimester. Thats my favourite trimester because its so exciting.
The only think I dislike about it is being really uncomfortable and peeing a million times a night.

I'm definitely starting to feel uncomfortable now. Even some of his kicks can be a bit uncomfortable. Having a anterior placenta with my last 2 I totally forgot how strong movements get.

I'm definitely looking forward to giving birth now.
I really hope I get a induction date soon but no doubht won't be told until last minute.
My skin has been so itchy and the scratching makes me bleed.
I'm gonna try and push for induction no later than 37 weeks. I know he wanted to get me as near to 38 weeks as possible but with the itching and now my pelvis etc I don't think I will cope going that far..

Gonna definitely book a 4d privet scan for 30 weeks.
Really can't wait for that as I've never had one b4.
The latest I've had a 4d scan is 16 weeks and they still look like aliens at that stage and so skinny.
I'm so excited to see what he looks like.

My bump seems to off stopped growing and I feel like it hasn't grown in the last 3 weeks. But I was having some painful round ligament pain yesterday so think I'm about to have another growth spurt.
That happened with ds last time.
My bump didn't really grow from 23 to 26 weeks then at 27 weeks I had a spurt and I was massive. So bigger than what I am now. I remember a last coming up to me at 27 weeks and she thought I was due anyway lol. I'll have too see if I can find a photo.

@ciz

Ooow not long hon. Will be stalking on Monday for updates hehe.

@Catmumof4

Our house is supposed to be a 4 bedroom town house.

The downstairs was a dinning room a hall way with a bathroom and storage cupboard and then a kitchen dinner.

The second floor was our bedroom and the lounge and a storage cupboard.
And top floor has 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

But we decorated the whole house last autumn and had a move around.
Me moved our lounge downstairs to where the dining room was. Then we changed our bedroom into our youngest ds and babies room, and what was the lounge on the 2nd floor is now our bedroom . It's so much better because I now have a really big bedroom.
So our house is now a 5 bed.

I did have a bit of a upset yesterday.
I turn 42 in December and knowing this will probably be my last baby is making me feel sad.
I think if I was younger and i still had the choice I wud feel a bit better. But just knowing my child baring days are gonna come to a end, and the thought of menopause etc is getting me down.

I keep wondering If I will maybe be able to have just one more baby, but by the time this baby will be a year old ill be close to turning 43, and considering how long it took to concieve this one I'm not sure if it will be possible.

I feel so bad even thinking this way because I know I'm extremely blessed with my 5 children and this one on the way, but there's some womon that can't have any and I feel like I'm being selfish feeling the way I do.

:nope:

Reactions: ciz
@loeylo i have all crossed for you!!! When will you test?

@daniyaaq yay for the infusion doing much better than you thought! Hopefully it’s done enough to get those levels up.

@ciz Goodluck for today lovely!!! Can’t wait to find out babies flavour! Pink or blue!!!!!

@Suggerhoney I know exactly how you feel. I feel so incredibly lucky that I have my babies and this baby I’m carrying now but I feel an awful pain in my heart knowing this is it. We really can’t go again and I know this but I think my heart will always ache a little! I wish that I had a feeling of being done but I’m not sure I’ll ever feel that way. I am excited to stop thinking about ttc and the worry of being pregnant and watching my babies grow so for that I’m always grateful! Big hugs x

@ciz i was about to sleep but now I’m going to struggle to sleep because I want to know what you having. What your thoughts, pink or blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->