October/November Conkers 2021***

@loeylo yeah the tiredness and busyness definitely plays a role. That’s my main thing, I think I have a decent sex drive but most days I’m very tired! Can you ask him for quickies during fertile time? But you did have good timing this month the day before O so don’t count yourself out!! GL xx

@ciz hope it was lovely to see baby again and waiting for your news!

@daniyaaq hope that transfusion works wonders xx

@Suggerhoney not even in third tri yet and looking forward to labour and meeting baby! So excited! I think now I know gender I’m just super impatient to meet her.

we have now told all our family about the gender and everyone was kind of expecting it to be another girl so kind of anticlimactic. My parents were shocked and excited but DHs family was just whatever about it.

@Mummy2Corban -I don’t know when I’ll test - I am on cd18, I normally ovulate on cd14 but think I might have ovulated on cd12 this month. Af is due around 1/2 July so I’ll probably test around the 26th. Got a night out on the 24th, my first in about a year, so don’t want to test before then. I know that’s naughty, but I’ve been so good in pregnancies and miscarried, with dd I didn’t stop drinking until bfp and even then had an odd spritzer and she’s fine.

@Reiko_ctu - I could ask for quickies but he works weird shifts - he does 48h over 4 days one week and then is off for the next. If my fertile period falls on his working days, it’s near impossible to fit it in as I need to get up at 5:30am to walk the dog before df leaves for work, then df isn’t home until 7:30pm, has his dinner and then falls asleep. It is better on his “off” week. I’ve got pregnant every time my fertile week has fallen on the week he doesn’t work!

@loeylo well I have all crossed for when you do! I seem more fertile when I’ve ovulated early?! I think sometimes you got to do what you need to with ttc. When the road is rough sometimes we need to let loose a bit! Enjoy your night out!

Ok ladies, my sounding board lol… today miss7 is turning 8. I have a MIL who is mad when I don’t arrange for a grandparents party and send out a specific invitation.

I already do a kid party and we spend the day as a family celebrating the kid, so not wanting to add a third celebration because 1) my life is too busy to just plan effing parties all the time and host them
2) my kids attitude after parties is terrible - spoiled!! I mean compared to their normal attitudes I’m not a fan. They’re not the worst in the world but the worst thing we can do it make it all about them for like 5 days.

so tell me how you navigate celebrating birthdays with friends, nuclear family, and extended family, in non Covid times.

@ciz congrats on pic

@topazicatzbet i know how you feel, I wish I could exchange some days.

@Reiko_ctu we do just family and then one party if grandparents want to join in on one of those fine but I’m not going to do 3 celebrations. Too much.

Reactions: ciz
We try and do a party for friends and then a party for family. DH mum forgets all our children’s birthdays so she never asks and I’ve not seen my mum in over a year. So we don’t have those problems but I wouldn’t be doing 3 either.

@Suggerhoney I can completely understand what you mean about being grateful for multiple kids but never feel guilty for feelings! I am HAVING to be sterilised because since baby4 all my pregnancies and then Labour's have been getting worse and worse. I gripe about being pregnant because I hurt and I have a lot going on but in reality if someone didn't take the choice away from me I'm not sure I would ever feel 100% done. Like this was what my body was made to do...

@ciz congrats on team pink was that what you wanted? I was looking at baby clothes and loved all the tutus and dresses I saw today!

Afm had a scare this afternoon we were nearly in a traffic accident because some stupid woman nearly pulled out into the side of us!Luckily my partners got good reflexes, unluckily I banged my stomach and seatbelt locked over my bump!! We were ok but when I got home I started getting bad pains and my underwear was damp! Put a pad on and it was damp in an hr but not pee so rang delivery suite and spoke to a midwife. She was lovely put my mind at ease and I asked if I really needed to go in because my kids were just in bed and I am exhausted. She said it was probably sweat mixed with discharge and to take cocodamol and have a bath if pains get worse or more fluid leaks I'm to go in... Luckily that seems to have helped with the pains and she was active so hoping was just the shock!! X

I'm on baby 5 and hubby has said no more after this one ( I had 3 before I met him), he's gonna have the snip, it's makes me sad this is my last pregnancy, hubby said well how many would u have, I said as many as u would let me haha, I no realisticly this one has to be my last, my body wouldn't cope with anymore :( x

I think I would have more too! But like you say aswell I’m not sure how my body would take it!!! In 11 years I’ve had 5 babies, 1 chemical, 3 early MC, a molar and 3 months of chemo. I think my body needs a rest BUT that will never stop the want of more squishy babies!

has everyone decided on names for there babies? And if so do you already call any by that name?

@Catmumof4 I'm glad things are settling down. Very scary.

I would have more but finances won't stretch to that. We could afford more but would have to sacrifice holidays and other things so now we will have the best of both worlds with 4.

@Mummy2Corban We refer to baby all the time as zac now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->