October/November Conkers 2021***

@topazicatzbet Thank you hun woke up feeling much better today, really scared me yesterday!!

I can't decide on a name every time I think ohh I like that I use it for a couple days but it doesn't stick. Think it may be because I was so set on having a boy and had a name etc then obv it's another girl so don't know how to overcome that one. Xx

@Catmumof4 that must have been a whole lot scary for you yesterday. Glad your feeling better today. I’m sure you’ll find a name for baby girl. It must be difficult being set on a sex and having a name planned that having the opposite kinda throws a spanner in the works.

@topazicatzbet i understand that too! Getting away on holiday is lush! We can’t do that this year due to a tax bill and needing a bigger car. Zac is super cute!

We are set on Robert for a middle name for sure. Like I said before Hudson is currently our only runner. For me it feels slightly strange knowing I can actually name the baby now instead having a boy and girl name ready till birth.

Thanks ladies, yes i am happy to have another little girl on the way. I wish I had a decent scan pic to show you but by the time all the checks were done she didn’t really want to get a good position for a pic haha. She was very cute though obsessed with playing with her feet.

@Mummy2Corban i don’t know why but I actually feel weird about calling baby by name whilst still in the bump. So even when I’m set on names etc I just can’t do it and I can’t stand when other people do as well, to my baby I mean.

@Mummy2Corban thank you xx

@daniyaaq That's different what do you call baby while pregnant? At the moment we call her bubba lol!!

Every 2 weeks or thereabouts I have a day where all I seem to do is sleep it's really odd!! I got up just before 7 helped kids ready for school, while my partner took them I fell asleep woke up about 12 ish and soo tired again now! Feel like baby might be having a growth spurt maybe lol

@daniyaaq I get it. It feels weird to me aswell using a name when he's still in my belly! We just say the baby or him/he

We are calling baby raiden arron, arron was my hubby's older brother, he was born a year before my hubby and his twin, but he only lived for 2 days so we want to honour him x

I’ve only ever used baby so currently it’s baby or he!

@playgirl666 Sorry to hear he only lived for 2 days but that’s a lovely gesture that you’ll use his name as babies second name

@ciz
Awwww congratulations hon. Another team :pink:I really think the girls are gonna come rolling in now which will even things out haha.

Thank you ladies for understanding. It makes me feel bad but u really can't help feelings. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

We brought our pram today. We was gonna use ds pram but there's things that I don't like about it so we have decided to sell as its in excellent condition. And we already have buyers so that's good.
The pram we brought today was from a shop but its a shop that sells second hand prams and pushchairs but in very good condition.
So the one we have gone for looks brand new and comes with everything so I'm very happy.
We are to collect it on Thursday and I will keep it in our storage cupboard and when I get to 34 weeks or maybe slightly more i will get it out and get it all set up.
We went for the silver cross Chelsea one.
This is a photo of it. Not actually our one buts it's exactly the same.
Screenshot_20210622-183111_Chrome.jpg

So that's the moses basket, steam steriliser and pram now which comes with a car seat etc.
Now just need to get some bottles.
I want ones that are completely anti colic because Tommy had terrible colic. I tried doctor brown with him but didn't like them. They leak.
Thinking of getting some Mam ones. I already have some that DS didn't take too because it was such different teats compared to Dr brown.
Unless any of u ladies know good bottles that are anti colic. We used tommytippee with Tommy from newborn and they made his colic so bad. So there a definite no no.
I need to still get stuff for my hospital case and also want to buy a few new grows and vests.

I still need to go through Tommy's newborn things as well.

Something also very exciting. I have booked a 4D bonding scan on 17th July. I will be 30 weeks
I've never had one so I am very excited about that.
I have my growth scan First tho on 6th July.

So things are definitely moving forward now and Feeling very real.
I should have 11 weeks max untill induction. It cud be less. I just need to wait for that date. Which I doubt I will get untill 35 36 weeks. :coffee:

Feels like aaaaaages away lol.

I think this baby will be Rosalie, but might be Eden. DH and I need to finalize it. I think we will just keep it to ourselves, last time we told our girls and they were really good at keeping it a surprise, but my nosy MIL grilled them till they gave in one day when she was babysitting. Like how desperate is that. So we probably will tell the girls when we’re closer to the end what we’ve decided upon. And not let them go to MILs for babysitting. Even when we told her it was a girl she looked straight at the girls and said “what’s her name?”

I think this baby will be Rosalie, but might be Eden. DH and I need to finalize it. I think we will just keep it to ourselves, last time we told our girls and they were really good at keeping it a surprise, but my nosy MIL grilled them till they gave in one day when she was babysitting. Like how desperate is that. So we probably will tell the girls when we’re closer to the end what we’ve decided upon. And not let them go to MILs for babysitting. Even when we told her it was a girl she looked straight at the girls and said “what’s her name?”

Yeah it’s just baby for now, and like @Reiko_ctu i like to keep it a surprise from everyone so I won’t be calling him with any names, though nothing has been finalised.
I don’t think I’ll feel confident about there name till I see him and see that it’s really his name

@Reiko_ctu
Love the name Edan that's lovely

@playgirl666
Lovely name hon.

DH still wants to stick with Harley for this one. He did say Harvey but I was like nah lol.

So looks like he will definitely be Harley-Oliver.

Who is still left to find out gender? Or we all now moved to the non eventful part of pregnancy - putting aside aches and pains.

this baby is still stuck head down I’m starting to waddle Ana can’t sit long without cramping and pain in my pelvis.

@daniyaaq we tend to just pick a name and stick with it. I can’t say I’ve ever thought my babies didn’t match their names when they were born, even though we choose them at around 20 weeks each time!!

I’m definitely starting to waddle. It’s rare my pelvis isn’t sore right in front at the pubic symphysis. And last night after Dtd I was very unhappy about the way my pelvic floor felt. So I need to keep doing my kegels. I’ve never done them in pregnancy before and it’s really hard I find because it tenses up around the baby as well which feels yuck.

I miss pre preg walking lol! It's always hard to walk with the fibromyalgia but it's soo much worse when I can't take my painkillers. I have the oral morphine but I don't want to expose my baby to that unnecessarily xx

Looking forward to going through my newborn things and sorting them all our, I will probably buy a few new things just to be special for this little one. The baby clothes are so cute nowadays.

we have quite a bit of work to do to get the rooms ready, I’d like to do it sooner than later because my littlest is still in the crib and really doesn’t sleep well. I don’t think the mattress is comfy for a 25 lb toddler!

@Catmumof4 i feel you on not taking meds. My allergies are out of control and all I can use is a saline rinse :(. Must be so painful without your pain meds!

Who is still left to find out gender? Or we all now moved to the non eventful part of pregnancy - putting aside aches and pains.

this baby is still stuck head down I’m starting to waddle Ana can’t sit long without cramping and pain in my pelvis.

I think its mainly the November ladies now hon but unfortunately alot of them don't seem to be around.

Harley is head down too and won't leave my bladder alone. I swear he has something sharp in there as well. Lol.
I'm also Starting to waddle a bit.
My spd has faired up tonight and my public bone is so sore.
Guess I've been really lucky to get away with it up untill now so I'm not gonna complain.

I miss pre preg walking lol! It's always hard to walk with the fibromyalgia but it's soo much worse when I can't take my painkillers. I have the oral morphine but I don't want to expose my baby to that unnecessarily xx

I can only take codeine for pain and I'm still taking them.
There ok with me taking them but want me to cut down in 3rd trimester.
Cud u take codeine hon or is it only morphine that works?

Its horrible being in pain I'm so sorry hon.

So I found a pic of me at my stage now with Tommy. I was exactly 26+3 weeks and looking at it I think I looo bigger then than I do now.
Not entirely sure though and I don't have a new pic to compare.
I will take another on Saturday at 27 weeks.
Also got a lovely pic of our almost 2 year old DD and one of me with my diva 8 year old lol.
Screenshot_20210622-231857_Chrome.jpg Snapchat-1282119725.jpg IMG_20210619_171052_259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->