October/November Conkers 2021***

I'm the same, my eldest daughter starts year 7 this year, then my son goes into year 6 and my daughter goes into year 5, they all started school a year after each other lol x

It's mad I have 1 in year 6,4,2,reception, nursery and 1 at home xx

@Catmumof4

Awwww lovely photos hon thank you for sharing and I'm so glad u had a lovely day at the wildlife park.

@Reiko_ctu
Oh gosh I think i wud die in that heat.
I do like summer but I hate it when it's too hot. I never know what to do with myself even when i. Not pregnant.
It's very cool today verging on cold. I do like it when it's sunny and warm and I can wear a nice dress or short and t shirts.
I have maternity Jeggings on today and a long sleeved top.
Looking forward to getting in my pj's later and watching TV.

Ladies sorry in advance this is gonna be a rant...
My mum passed away in 2014, I have a couple of pictures that I have done of my mum, my cousin got married a couple of days ago, my family isn't good enough for them so we didn't get invited, but I have seen some pics of the wedding and they have stole and used one of my mums photos that I have done of her! Am I just being hormonal or would u ladies be upset? X

My mum passed away in 2014, I have a couple of pictures that I have done of my mum, my cousin got married a couple of days ago, my family isn't good enough for them so we didn't get invited, but I have seen some pics of the wedding and they have stole and used one of my mums photos that I have done of her! Am I just being hormonal or would u ladies be upset? X

Tbh i wud be upset hon. Awww I just want to give u a big hug

So ladies we decided on a name- Mazikeen it's a name I have loved for soo long and my oh has always said no, he finally gave in \\:D/:dance:
Very happy! Today tho I swear she has got herself as low as it's possible to go and the pressure is real! Feels like she is trying to climb out!!!!:dohh::help:

So ladies we decided on a name- Mazikeen it's a name I have loved for soo long and my oh has always said no, he finally gave in \\:D/:dance:
Very happy! Today tho I swear she has got herself as low as it's possible to go and the pressure is real! Feels like she is trying to climb out!!!!:dohh::help:
Lovely name. Glad hubby came around. My one really lives down low I’ve given up on him moving, all movements vibrate onto my pelvis and constantly feel like a body part is about to escape. Not fun.

Hey, ladies! Spent some time scrolling, reading, and catching up on everyone! Almost 19 weeks here, still team green, and anatomy scan coming up July 13th!

Hey, ladies! Spent some time scrolling, reading, and catching up on everyone! Almost 19 weeks here, still team green, and anatomy scan coming up July 13th!
Hey there, nice to hear from you. I hope you been well.

No they should definitely have Asked your permission :(. That’s so not thoughtful!!

Ahhhh we are on vacation and in air conditioned 21 degree hotel room wahoo!!
And a pool. Phew! Walked with the girls to pick up dinner 10 mins away and we were almost all in tears when we got back from 39 degree heat. Yuck. It all makes me feel sick being pregnant, even 5 mins out there.

Such a beautiful name. Never heard of it until joining this group. Seen the name in another ladies signature (cant remember who though)

Great name, that's my youngests name :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->