October/November Conkers 2021***

2 days until v day! I can now see my belly move when baby kicks, he's so active :) got my 25 week midwife appointment next Friday, then that's it till July 23rd I think when I have my growth scan, consultant and diabetic clinic, I have been struggling the last few days with my levels, they went in the 2s night before last and I felt so unwell :( hope everyone else is OK x
The 2s is crazy low right? Just trying to see if we measure in the same units. You must’ve felt on deaths door!!

My brother is also a diabetic, when his levels hit in the 1s he went into cardiac arrest, they eventually managed to get him back, it's so scary x

My lower stomach has been sore today, it reminds me of a bruise pain, tender/sore to the touch. Been like this for about 5 hours now and hasn't gotten any better.

Had a few cramps earlier on for about 20 minutes but they went away when I lay down for a bit.

Has anyone experienced the tenderness/soreness to the touch? Trying to not overthink it

@sadeyedlady i don’t know if this is the same but about a week ago I had a pain one side of my belly button. Was really tender and felt bruised specially when I touched it. Few hours it went away?! If your concerned could you call a midwife and explain?

Thank u all so much for caring about me, it was a really upsetting incident and when I see the midwife next week I will speak to her because I'm now too scared to even think about worrying. The pains have gone down now, she was soo low i too felt she was going to try climb out. Only really bad pain today was my back... worrying I won't be able to hold myself up if baby keeps growing so fast!!

The burger rings made me laugh iv never heard of them but need them in my life LMAO!!

Sorry your struggling with the diabetes! Sounds really scary! I have my gtt next week bleurgh lol xx

@Catmumof4 its really horrible to feel worried about speaking up! It’s such an awful feeling! But you should definitely tell your midwife.

I don’t envy tele diabetes test! It doesn’t sound so pleasant!

@Mummy2Corban Lol it makes me feel bit sick and light headed but I always take a packet of fruit pastels so when it's all finished and I can go I sit and hav a couple of them to just rebalance myself! Xx

@Penguin20
I had a anterior placenta with dd and ds and I felt flutters around 18 weeks and light kicks around 21 weeks. I didn't feel stronger movements untill 28 weeks.
This time I have a prosteria placenta and I was hoping I wud feel movements early this time but I think I felt flutters again around 18 weeks and little taps at 19 weeks.
More regular movements around 21 weeks.
And now i get beaten lol.

@Mummy2Corban

I loved it in pram mode but when Tommy got older and we changed it to pushchair mode I didn't like how it looked. And the cosey toed drove me crazy esp when he got bigger. It just wasn't secure and was just hard to get him in it .
And when u want the back of the seat up its only secure by one thing in the middle and doesn't feel sturdy.
But other than that I liked it hon.
We had it in petral blue.

@Catmumof4
I hope ure OK hon sorry about the pain.

@Reiko_ctu
I'm I'm excited to have baby now.
I will be in the 3rd trimester in 1 week and thats my favourite because its so exciting and u know baby will be coming soon. Mind u 3rd tri normily drags. But I love having the big bump and getting ready for baby. Packing my hospital bag and stuff like that I love it.
Also when baby is hear and all the things to look forward to.
First smile, first laugh all those lovely things.

So I saw my liver doctor today and because I'm still itching he has put me on the ICP medication.
My bile levels were still very low when they last checked but he said he wud rather me be on them just to be safe.
And sometimes with ICP u can get itching for a while b4 it's shows in the blood.

He wants them to check my bile levels and liver function again when I go for my Glucose intolerance test on Wed.

My liver doctor has also requested induction to be early at 37 to 38 weeks so it looks like there all on the same page.

I'm hoping they book me in for 37 weeks I don't really want to go any further than that.

My SPD has also flared up as well. And also pelvic girdle pain. New it wud rear it's ugly head at some point but feel blessed to of gotten this far without it giving me any hassle.

27 weeks now as it's past midnight so less than 11 weeks untill baby. It still feels so far away.

Just want him safe in my arms.

So glad I still have at least 4 more scans to look forward to including the privet 4D one on 17th July.
I've never had one b4 so I'm really excited for that.
But also nervous it will show us he does have downs

As u know we are still in the dark.
All my Scans have gone amazing but I know that doesn't Rule it out.

Wud u think a 4D scan wud show it?
His eyes wud be slanted if he had it and I think that wud show in a 4D scan because there so clear.

I've put on such a brave face and stayed so positive. But I still get scared sometimes and think what if he does have it.
I'm hoping he doesn't and he will be completely healthy when he is born. And there after [-o<

Haha burger rings are definitely one of ‘those’ Australian snacks that’s a bit out there.

@Suggerhoney bless your heart try not to worry easier said then done I no!!

@daniyaaq I can't say I have a craving more like just don't care about food. The last few days iv really annoyed my dp he keeps asking what I want and I just don't care!

Woke up today realllly tired and drained it is 6.52 am. My son and daughter go to their dad's today and they play up soooooooo much it literally drives me insane :cry:](*,)

Thanks. Tenderness is still there this morning so took your advice and called MLU. They said it could be tenderness from my stomach stretching and to take 2 paracetamol and use a heat pack. Im just below the threshold of 24 weeks so if I wanted to be seen it would have to be by a&e or gp.

Still, she didn't think it was anything serious so felt relieved after talking to her.

How's everyone going to cope with kids on their summer holidays? I'm still working from home so gonna have to move computer upstairs to the bedroom.

@sadeyedlady that does make sense for it to be everything growing and stretching. Hopefully with a bit of heat you might get a bit of relief.

@Catmumof4 do they like going to their dads?

@Suggerhoney thanks for that. I had the same issues with some cosy toes not staying in place! I like the look of it and because it’s not a bad price?! I though when I sell it then I wouldn’t have lost much money. Can’t believe you are a week from 3rd tri!!!! Glad your liver consultant is on the case and I think it’s better to be on the safe side with these things. I’m sure baby boy is all fine. You’ve had lots of scans so far and he all checks out ok. I’ve all crossed that your 4d scan continues to show you he is ok. I can understand your worry though and it’s going to be hard to rid yourself of all the worry until he is actually here. Big hugs x

I’m still wondering about a private scan so DH can see baby. Plus if they relaxes things further then the littles could come too! I know my DD2 would love to see baby. Hmmmm……

We have a private 3d scan booked for the 7th August. Can't wait to get a proper look at him. We had a sneak peak at 16 weeks and he was super cute but we didn't get a pic.

Well I'm managing to get back to bed within 20 mins of ds3 waking up through the night which is a massive improvement on the 40-60 mins it was taking. I'm hoping he will keep improving

Just here to have a moan… it’s 2:30am, and Everything has decided to hit me at once.

Its 38-42 degrees Celsius this weekend (in Vancouver!) which is unbearable for me tbh. My anxiety was hitting me at bedtime because there are a few medical things we need to deal with in our family. I finally fell into a fitful sleep and woke with the worst heartburn and my mold allergies are going crazy. Have got up and washed my face and am trying being upright on the couch after antacid. Oh not to mention rolling over in bed is agony now because of my SPD. It’s not too mad when I’m upright already but rolling over and getting up is so painful.

I feel like crying tonight. I’m so grateful for my life, it really isn’t hard and we’re in a good place but this is just all the physical things that could happen at once and I’m feeling like crap in the moment… there’s almost nothing that can be done other than what I’ve done already :/

@topazicatzbet thats a really good improvement in such a short time! Hopefully he continues to get it. My DS2 was very similar. We had to sit until he fell asleep. DS3 wakes and comes into our bed so I give him a cuddle and sneak him back to his bed. We’ve had a few full nights out of him but when I’m tired he just ends up in our bed which with a newborn won’t work! We’ve got this!!!!

@Reiko_ctu im sorry your not feeling it today. We are all grateful for these little lives we carry but my god it can be so very very hard at times! Our bodies take so much stress from carrying these babies and when your already running on empty it’s tough! Moan away! We all understand all the aches and pains! And also the worries of being a woman! I feel we think more about things than men. We are here for you x

I’m defo considering another scan! Would love DH to see baby boy seeing as he didn’t see him at my scans. Plus if covid rules relax we can take the babies too. Need to talk to DH! I want new carpet in our bedroom aswell so I think I’ve got to do a whole lot of sweet talking! Hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->