October/November Conkers 2021***

I’m defo considering another scan! Would love DH to see baby boy seeing as he didn’t see him at my scans. Plus if covid rules relax we can take the babies too. Need to talk to DH! I want new carpet in our bedroom aswell so I think I’ve got to do a whole lot of sweet talking! Hahaha!
Ooh I hope you can get both those things! Would love to see your babe again xx

I asked DH if he wanted to book a private scan to see the baby and he was like, I dunno! I guess the previous 3 babies were enough XD. It’s not even expensive here we can do it for $100 CAD!

@topazicatzbet thats a really good improvement in such a short time! Hopefully he continues to get it. My DS2 was very similar. We had to sit until he fell asleep. DS3 wakes and comes into our bed so I give him a cuddle and sneak him back to his bed. We’ve had a few full nights out of him but when I’m tired he just ends up in our bed which with a newborn won’t work! We’ve got this!!!!

It doesn't help that we are a floor below him so I'm up and down the stairs.

Mummy2Corban and Catmumof4

Thank you ladies. My gut feeling is telling me he doesn't have it and is healthy but its just every now and then that worry and dought creeps in.

I think u will like the Mothercare one Mummy2Corban.
It is a lovely pram and easy to use. Was a bit difficult to set up what with the carry cot Turning into the pushchair' there was a few ffs when setting it up lol.
U cud prob get a stretchy strap and sew it to the bottom of the cosey toes to help it stay in place better.
I don't understand why they just didn't put one there tbh.

The silver cross one we have now has that strap and also velcro to keep it in place. Think it has a zip as well.
But the mother care ones are a good price. And I loved it in pram mode.

@Reiko_ctu
That's boiling hot oh hon that must be awful. I'm so glad it never gets as hot as that here. I think the hottest it's ever been here was 37c. Was unbearable and so hard because we don't have air con in our houses. So our houses are like saunas when it gets too hot.

So sorry ure in so much pain hon. My spd flaired a few days ago and it feels a little sore but not agony.

I normally end up on crutches in pregnancy because or it' but haven't needed them so far yet.
No dought it's gonna get worse tho as I get into the heavily pregnant stages. I had it so bad with our eldest DS. He is 10 now and I had it from 10 to 40 weeks it was agon.' He was a Feb baby as well and I think the cold just made it worst.
Also our DD was a Jan baby so I had it bad with her as well.

With our almost 2 year old it flaired up at 22 weeks and I had sciatica as well and cudnt put my foot to the floor. But weirdly it got better in 3rd trimester. He was a September baby like this one so i think the warmer weather made it not be so bad.
Have u spoken to ure midwife hon she can refer u for physio and they will teach u ways to manage the pain.

I know this sounds odd but I use a tennis ball, and what I do is place it where it Hurts and gently press it against a wall and roll it around.
It kind off massages it.

Also I use tiger balm on it which helps too.
Hope u get relief soon hon. Hugs.

AFM

27 weeks today yay. I'm so excited to be nearly in the 3rd trimester.
My 4D scan is 3 weeks today and my next growth scan is a week on Tuesday.

Not looking forward to the horrible drink they make u drink when having the glucose test.
It's so gross.
Hope I don't throw up lol.
I have to be at the hospital pregnancy day assessment unit at 8:55am on Wednesday and it will take 2 hours:shock::coffee:

Then when that's done I have a consultant appointment at 11:20am so gonna be up that hospital for about 4 hours Wednesday.
Gonna take a book and some magazines with me I think.

Baby was just sticking his foot out and I think also his butt lol.
I wanted to get a video but he always stops doing it as soon as I get the phone out haha. How do they know lol?

Last edited:
@topazicatzbet Congratulations!

Pain in my stomach got worse. It feels like a UTI/ Bladder infection so I asked the GP on call for an antibiotic. Strange though because I have no pain when I pee. Hope it helps though. Its my eldests birthday on Monday and the whole family is going to an outdoor adventure area so want to be better for that.

@topazicatzbet Congratulations!

Pain in my stomach got worse. It feels like a UTI/ Bladder infection so I asked the GP on call for an antibiotic. Strange though because I have no pain when I pee. Hope it helps though. Its my eldests birthday on Monday and the whole family is going to an outdoor adventure area so want to be better for that.

Oh hon UTIs are horrible. I hope u get some antibiotics soon and feel better soon.
I had a terrible UTI with DS at 21 weeks' it put me in hospital. Was so painful.
They really are nasty.

Hugs to you

Currently sat watching Bridget Jones Baby. Love all the Bridget films so much. Baby is thumping and kicking away in there..
He stuck a foot out earlier and i think his bum as well lol

@Reiko_ctu it's just shit when it all gets on top of you. I really feel for you! Don't apologise we are here to rant to each other Lol! It's so much worse when you feel you shouldn't moan because you feel so grateful

@Suggerhoney I cou t 23rd tri from 27 weeks like my pregnancy book does :haha: so congrats on that!!

I have scans for medical reasons at 28, 32, 36 weeks so I'm not booking any more

SO today we took the kids to Thrigby wildlife park and it was so amazing. Had a brilliant day and included trying to anyway some pics for you all x

I’m feeling semi better today after my emotional night but I will have a hard time sleeping in the heat with the spd again. But at least my anxiety had calmed and hopefully no heartburn!!

we are packing for a trip and no one has any undies so time for some laundry XD

it’s 40 degrees here today which I’ve never seen in my life… oh it’s not nice at all! We usually only get up to 32-33 in august for a few weeks and I do complain even at that. It’s brutal.

I’m feeling semi better today after my emotional night but I will have a hard time sleeping in the heat with the spd again. But at least my anxiety had calmed and hopefully no heartburn!!

we are packing for a trip and no one has any undies so time for some laundry XD

it’s 40 degrees here today which I’ve never seen in my life… oh it’s not nice at all! We usually only get up to 32-33 in august for a few weeks and I do complain even at that. It’s brutal.

so glad you better. nothing worse than being pregnant in a heat wave. I remember when I was pregnant with #2 reading 45 degrees and I felt like death honestly.

Hope everyone is OK, it's v day for me :) x
Happy Vday such a good milestone. Been an ok weekend for me.

was sorting out my youngest clothes today and had a little cry, I’m going to give away the baby clothes since I’m having a boy.

@Reiko_ctu Thank u they are all beautiful kiddies! I'm very blessed! I'm glad your feeling better now! The weather was unbearable for around a week here and I'm so so grateful for the rain now! I hate summer always have (I also hate deep winter- the extremes of temperatures makes my fibro flare and feel a lot like arthritis!) At least with winter there is Xmas!! I hope the weather breaks for you soon!!

@playgirl666 yey congrats for v Day!!

@daniyaaq I'm sorry you had to have a little cry hope your feeling a little better! I'm so jealous of people who have someone to pass things onto but also have someone to be passed things! All my friends have boys so it can get incredibly expensive-im so dreading the school uniform Bill! Hoping Sainsbury's will have a 25%off clothing sale so I can try keep costs down.

My oldest starts high school this year! Seems crazy I have one not in primary school!!

@Reiko_ctu Thank u they are all beautiful kiddies! I'm very blessed! I'm glad your feeling better now! The weather was unbearable for around a week here and I'm so so grateful for the rain now! I hate summer always have (I also hate deep winter- the extremes of temperatures makes my fibro flare and feel a lot like arthritis!) At least with winter there is Xmas!! I hope the weather breaks for you soon!!

@playgirl666 yey congrats for v Day!!

@daniyaaq I'm sorry you had to have a little cry hope your feeling a little better! I'm so jealous of people who have someone to pass things onto but also have someone to be passed things! All my friends have boys so it can get incredibly expensive-im so dreading the school uniform Bill! Hoping Sainsbury's will have a 25%off clothing sale so I can try keep costs down.

My oldest starts high school this year! Seems crazy I have one not in primary school!!

Im the same. My oldest starts high school in September ds2 goes in to y6 and ds3 will start nursery. Seems crazy to be starting again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->