• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@playgirl666 youve every right to be upset! Big hugs! Happy v day! Lovely bump too!

@Catmumof4 lovely name! Yay to having found one!

@Reiko_ctu the heat sounds yuk! Glad you’ve got a lovely air conditioned room to escape too!

I currently have year 5, 3, 1, playgroup and 1 at home

@playgirl666 Love the name, always have since we watched Lucifer but my partner said no-one will like it etc and I saw it in your signature and a lady I recently met her dd has the name too so he FINALLY gave in and now the whole family use it!!

@Mummy2Corban woohoo another milestone down check :bunny:

Soo the cat I got 10 days ago is pregnant!!! We think about 6-7 weeks but really not 100% :cat:

And had midwife today baby sounded really healthy moving around loads! And had bloods to check for icp, had it in a previous pregnancy and hoping it doesn't come back! X

@Catmumof4 ahhh pregnant kitty! How long are cats pregnant for? Lovely you got to hear bubba!!!! Hopefully all is clear for icp. 2 days and you’ll be double figures too!!!

@Mummy2Corban cats r pregnant for about 9 weeks (They get it so easy :haha: ). I seriously can't wait!! Sounds awful but I just want it over! Hurting soo bad and Braxton hicks r doing my head in lol xx

@Catmumof4 so she’s nearly ready to pop! I’m sure it’s hard work by oh my!!! Kittens!!!!! Did you say your having a section? Around when will they give you one?? Pregnancy can be hard work! Big hugs lady x

@Mummy2Corban such a lovely bump. Mine still quite little I just wear around it and no one would know. 26weeks wow!!!

today I have midwife appointment and I’m sure we start measuring the bump. Which of course meant I was up last night thinking about it. Who came up with the idea? Surely it can’t be working, we all have different sizes both body and bump wise.

Hi ladies :)

So wondering if I could kick around in here as well? I am on the Dec/Jan thread - but due the 1st of December but more than likely bub will come in November. My last bub was born 36 weeks.
This is baby #3 team blue. It will be a 7 1/2 year age gap. I have a 7yo girl and a 8 1/2 year old boy to my ex. Now happily engaged and getting married in September to my best friend.

@Mummy2Corban such a lovely bump. Mine still quite little I just wear around it and no one would know. 26weeks wow!!!

today I have midwife appointment and I’m sure we start measuring the bump. Which of course meant I was up last night thinking about it. Who came up with the idea? Surely it can’t be working, we all have different sizes both body and bump wise.
Hope the measurement goes well. I’m sure they won’t be too worried. I had a girl at work who was the same dates as me for my third and honestly you couldn’t even tell she was pregnant at 20 weeks. And she was thin too. Baby just finds a different spot to live then out in front. Right now my sister and I are the same gestation and my bump is way bigger than hers. I think I’ll be measuring ahead and they’ll make me get a stupid useless growth scan to check how big baby is.

Anyways GL!!

Hope the measurement goes well. I’m sure they won’t be too worried. I had a girl at work who was the same dates as me for my third and honestly you couldn’t even tell she was pregnant at 20 weeks. And she was thin too. Baby just finds a different spot to live then out in front. Right now my sister and I are the same gestation and my bump is way bigger than hers. I think I’ll be measuring ahead and they’ll make me get a stupid useless growth scan to check how big baby is.

Anyways GL!!

my last 2 pregnancies I’ve had that issue, midwives doctors just on and off worried wanting scans because my bump never got that big so I would constantly measure 2 or 3 weeks behind. I’m not worried but annoyed about the fuss I know it will cause.

Hi ladies :)

So wondering if I could kick around in here as well? I am on the Dec/Jan thread - but due the 1st of December but more than likely bub will come in November. My last bub was born 36 weeks.
This is baby #3 team blue. It will be a 7 1/2 year age gap. I have a 7yo girl and a 8 1/2 year old boy to my ex. Now happily engaged and getting married in September to my best friend.
Yes join us and welcome I’all add you to the front page as well.

congratulations on the wedding, what’s it going to look like? Small? Big?

my last 2 pregnancies I’ve had that issue, midwives doctors just on and off worried wanting scans because my bump never got that big so I would constantly measure 2 or 3 weeks behind. I’m not worried but annoyed about the fuss I know it will cause.
Yes it’s just annoying!!

Because I won't be going any more than 37 weeks, I technically have 89 days! X

Fundal height is so hit and miss isn’t it! All our bodies are different and these babies all like to lay in different positions. @daniyaaq i hope all goes ok!

@playgirl666 that’s crazy you could only have 89 days left. I fully expect to go over my due date but I guess only time will tell!

@Skye75 welcome! Congratulations on your engagement! Exciting times getting married!

@RachRav
Good to see u hon hope ure feeling OK?

@Mummy2Corban
Seeing ure beautiful bump has made me feel so much better now. I thought I was so big and comparing myself to others I Wass getting a bit worried.
But I'd say my bump is about the same size as ures.
U look beautiful hon.

@Skye75
Glad to have you over hear sweety welcome to the group. Ure feel very welcome everyone is lovely. And congratulations on being team :blue:.

@playgirl666
Hope ure OK hon. Lovely bump.

@Catmumof4
Lovely name hon.

So unfortunately my itching has cranked right up. I've hardly slept all night because I've been so darn itchy.
It's like constant and it's horrible.

I've a feeling this now cud be ICP. It definitely feeling like it.

I'm gonna push for my induction to be no later than 37 weeks because this itching is horrible and I won't be able to put up with it for long.

I have to be at the hospital at 8:55am tomorrow morning for my glucose intolerance test.
That takes 2 hours:shock:
They will be doing liver function and bile levels if there not raised I'm gonna be shocked because this itching is so bad.

I have a consultant appointment right after at 11:20am so I'm gonna tell him how bad the itching is.
There isn't really much they can do now tho because I'm already on the ICP medication.
Hope it helps with the itching soon because it's driving me insane](*,)

I'm also having alot of acid reflux and I have thrush so yeah feeling great (NOT):hissy:

Anyway I did a bump progression thing in my journal and in the September due date group but will add the pics here as well.
The only photo that dont have the amount of weeks pregnant I was is the 2nd pic. I was about 11+4 weeks in that.
Screenshot_20210627-162545_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20210627-162606_Chrome.jpg

The last one is me now but took it on Sunday at 27+1 weeks. My last bump pic of the 2nd trimester. Yes I know its huge :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->