October/November Conkers 2021***

As for me I'm 26 weeks today!! Min of 11 weeks and max of 13 left to go! It is soo going to drag!!! X

Also want to add how sick and wiped out I feel. Majorly threw up before bed and now lying here feeling a little dizzy xx

@Suggerhoney Thank u so much it's a battle with pain so it's nice to have someone else that understands (not good u have pain if that makes any sense!!) I can't reduce the codeine amount too much so after baby is born I have to stay in 3-4 days for checks to make sure Mazikeen doesn't have withdrawal!

@Reiko_ctu when u put how you have to have so many grams of this and that I just know I would suck so so bad at gestational diabetes!!

@playgirl666 sorry it has turned into type1! That must be so hard!!

Same here hon. I have to stay in for 5 days after birth. Mainly because of the immunesuppresents I have to take because of the transplant 10 years ago. Also the codeine too although I managed to cut them right down by 3rd trimester with DS. I was only taking 4 to 5 every other day. I've tried cutting down this time but it's so hard with pain.
So sorry ure sick to hon.
Happy 26 weeks hopefully time will fly. I've got a feeling the next 10 weeks are gonna really drag for me. It was all going fast but now the pain and itching it's slowed right down. This week has felt like 2 weeks not just 1.

Hate complaining because being pregnant us such a blessing but u do forget how painful things can get.

Oh the waddle is real here. I wonder what I’ll actually be like when I’m in my 30s weeks when I’m waddling like this now.

That’s what I said to DH the other day! My back hurts so I feel like I’m walking like I’m heavily pregnant

So I just called the midwives! I said that the midwife had said she will call at 25 weeks and at that point we would book the 28 week appointment. The lady on the phone said you have to book them yourself! No one has ever said to book!!!!! She said there is a 3-4 week wait so she will get someone to call me. So I won’t be seeing a midwife soon by the looks of it!

So I just called the midwives! I said that the midwife had said she will call at 25 weeks and at that point we would book the 28 week appointment. The lady on the phone said you have to book them yourself! No one has ever said to book!!!!! She said there is a 3-4 week wait so she will get someone to call me. So I won’t be seeing a midwife soon by the looks of it!

Oh no that's not good hon.
Hopefully they can squeeze u in sooner.
I normally have to book my midwife appointments but my midwife booked the one for next week.

So had my blood done again to check bile acid and liver function. They said if they are elevated they will prob call me tomorrow.
Had another very itchy night.

Did a very final 2nd tri bump pic in the hospital loo. Not feeling as big today
Also had my whooping cough vaccine and she hit something hard must of been bone so now it's all sore.

Acid reflux was full on last night too.
Had a lovely surprise at the hospital Tho. My cousin was there and she's 25 weeks pregnant with a girl I'm so happy and excited were both having babies that will be the same age.
This is her first bless her.

Any way this me today 27+6 weeks.
20210702_104046.jpg

Your midwifes have been appalling for booking you in. Mine booked the next call/visit at the end of the call.

@Suggerhoney omg that was so funny about the missing horse I feel exactly the same and cutting down on painkillers atm is just not going to happen tbh!! It's excruciatingly painful to walk! Lovely bump pic!

@Mummy2Corban Your midwife sounds crap! Mine always books mine at the end of the appointment

Afm today iv spent all morning asleep then went to get bits for tomorrow, we are taking my 2 and 11 yr old girls (baby is with my mum and the other 3 at their dads) to pleasurewood hills a smaller theme park in lowestoft. Im excited because this will be their first times going but anxious because my pain levels have been so bad! X

@Suggerhoney omg that was so funny about the missing horse I feel exactly the same and cutting down on painkillers atm is just not going to happen tbh!! It's excruciatingly painful to walk! Lovely bump pic!

@Mummy2Corban Your midwife sounds crap! Mine always books mine at the end of the appointment

Afm today iv spent all morning asleep then went to get bits for tomorrow, we are taking my 2 and 11 yr old girls (baby is with my mum and the other 3 at their dads) to pleasurewood hills a smaller theme park in lowestoft. Im excited because this will be their first times going but anxious because my pain levels have been so bad! X

Hope your pain stays in check so you can enjoy yourself.

Just realised that your dd1 and my ds1 were born on the exact same day.

@topazicatzbet thank you hun, I added that bit to the timeline because my name was so off Lol! It's such a difficult day to have birthdays on!! Xx

@Mummy2Corban i am having sort of a similar experience with my midwives… just the fact their admin is really failing with the distance stuff. Every email I’ve sent has not been answered. My requisitions are never sent to me.

they do book appointments so I don’t miss any weeks but they don’t notify me! Twice I’ve gotten the regular appointment reminders 2 days before the appointment and I had no idea it had even been booked!!

the midwives are great but the admin end is just suffering so badly. They have anew receptionist as the old one is close to retiring and I think she is just crap at it. Hopefully she grows into the role!

O God LMAO I do have 4 cats so I suppose that will do :haha: my name is Catherine but everyone calls me cat Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->