October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney you look lush! Happy 3rd tri lovely!

@Catmumof4 everyones take on your name is making me giggle!!!

well a midwife actually called me back and I have an appointment on the 16th…. I’ll make sure I don’t leave without my next appointment. They’ve also moved out of the hospital now and into a GP surgery and only told me as I asked if they are still at hospital. Oh well it’s booked now!

I'm 24th December lol, it is hard having birthdays so close to Xmas x

Lots of Christmas birthdays! Must be tricky with presents knowing what to get for a birthday and Christmas!

Just received my order from patpat for some maternity wear and so happy with the quality and they were such a bargain. I ve just ordered 6 outfits for £30 for little man.

Screenshot_20210703-190316_Outlook.jpg

Super super cute! I was actually looking on there during the week and was wondering what the quality was like and if it was worth it! They had some super cute stuff for such a cheap price!

My in laws have ordered me 7 outfits from there, just waiting for them to be delivered, will show pics once I get them x

I was wondering about pat pat! They have cute stuff but so cheap I can’t believe it!

My birthday is 17th December.
As a kid I can always remember getting a combined birthday and Xmas present. Hated it lol.

@Catmumof4
I totally thought ure user name meant cat mum of 4 as in cats hahahaha.
Glad I wasn't the only one.
I love the name Catherine it's such a beautiful name.
Pain sucks I still haven't cut down. I'm gonna try over the next few weeks but it's gonna be so hard.

@Mummy2Corban
Thank you hon.
I have another 9 and a half weeks left max.

Still been itching esp at night.
Had my bile levels and liver function results and all normol still.

I do remember with Tommy i was extremely itchy from 11 weeks and my bloods kept coming back normol' and it took untill 16 weeks for it to finally show in my bloods and I Was diagnosed at just 17 weeks.

When I spoke to the midwife at the hospital she said it cud be doing the same this time. Like it is the start of it but its just not showing yet.
She's told me to give it until Wednesday and if I'm still itching then I can phone up and they will get me in for more bloods.

Growth scan on Tuesday and midwife Wednesday then thats it for this week unless I need to get bloods done again.

Next week I have a telephone anesthetist appointment on 13th July to discuss the epidural in labour.
I'm being induced so I definitely want the epidural and he's talk with me and find out when I wud like it.
I wanna try and last as long as possible on just gas and air but when things get real bad then that's when I want the epidural. Gonna make sure they do a top up b4 pushing as well because I can't be dealing with that awful ring of fire.
The pushing bit freaks me out the most.

Then the next day on Wed 14th July I have another consultant appointment.

Then on Saturday 17th July I have my 4D scan.
Think we're aloud 3 people to come with so thinking of taking my nanna along as well as DH.
Unfortunately kids can't come. No kids under 16 aloud.
But it's OK at least I will have photos to show them when we get back.

So happy to finally be in 3rd trimester. This one is my favourite because so much goes on and it's just so exciting getting all ready for the baby.

Can't wait to get to 34 weeks then I can pack my hospital bags.

Done all the house work today and providing I'm feeling ok tomorrow' I'm gonna go through Tommy's newborn stuff and wash it all.

Need to go into town in the week and get some bits for mine and babies hospital bags..
And then it's just a case of making sure we have everything.
Definitely wanna be all done and sorted and packed by 34 weeks then I can spend my last 3 weeks chilling a bit.

Haha o dear I really need to change my name on here Lol!!

I love Xmas sooo much bit glad I don't share it lol

@Suggerhoney Sorry the bloods took you no closer to the truth!! But yey for 3rd tri I'm very jealous Lol!!

@Suggerhoney the itching sounds horrible! I’m so sorry you have to deal with that. Wonder how much baby boy would have grown this time round! You must have to pack so much stuff if you have to stay in a while. Do you ever get a private room or are you on a ward? Please share hospital bag packing pictures! Love seeing these things! Gets me all excited! I’ll probably try get mine done for 37 weeks just encase but I fully expect baby will be late… will be shocked if baby comes early!!!!!!!!

@Catmumof4 patpat is a clothed website! I’ve not looked at the maternity stuff but some of the baby stuff is super cute and so cheap! We aren’t far behind so won’t be long till we are in the 3rd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->