October/November Conkers 2021***

@Weemcb26 hi how are you doing? Hope you got some relief from the HG

@Suggerhoney reflux is awful. Definitely try omeprazole if it’s that bad.

my sleep is so out of whack, I was so tired and sleepy at 5pm, finally gave in to try sleep at 8 but couldn’t fall asleep till after midnight, only slept for 4 hours now I’m wide awake. I don’t even know what the problem is

@Suggerhoney you should ask your doc to prescribe you omeprazole I swear it has saved my life my heart burn was horrendous and making me through up on top of the HG! It’s like a wonder drug xx

I agree I ve been on Omeprazole since 12 weeks as I suffer really bad during pregnancy. It's worked well upto now but now I take it in the morning and by tea I'm having mild heartburn.

Just done an 11hr travelling stint to get to our holiday. Stopped off 3 rimes but pretty much been driving for 7hr today. I'm shattered and my legs are killing me. Easy day tom I think.

Hi all @Suggerhoney I'm also on omeprazole it's been a life saver! Yey for 32 weeks

@topazicatzbet hope.you have an amazing holiday

@Mummy2Corban hope baby doesn't leave you waiting too long post due date x

Tomorrow I'm taking my 2 year old Evelyn to the cinema to see the new spirit film. She has watched every episode on Netflix at LEAST 4x she is obsessed with anything horses. I showed her the trailer and she got so excited lol. It's part of her birthday present cos she turns 3 on the 12th Aug x

Hi all @Suggerhoney I'm also on omeprazole it's been a life saver! Yey for 32 weeks

@topazicatzbet hope.you have an amazing holiday

@Mummy2Corban hope baby doesn't leave you waiting too long post due date x

Tomorrow I'm taking my 2 year old Evelyn to the cinema to see the new spirit film. She has watched every episode on Netflix at LEAST 4x she is obsessed with anything horses. I showed her the trailer and she got so excited lol. It's part of her birthday present cos she turns 3 on the 12th Aug x

yay I’m taking my girls to see it too tomorrow. And if I’m being honest I’m looking forward to it myself I’ve watched enough episodes to be interested

Thanks @Reiko_ctu and @Weemcb26
I see my consultant on Wed so I'm gonna ask him to perscribe something.

@daniyaaq and @Catmumof4
Will definitely bring it up at my consultant appointment on Wed.

I was supposed to have a midwife home visit yesterday but she didn't show up. Unless i got the date wrong.
Maybe its this Friday lol.
My brain doesn't want to work properly lol.

Been so busy again today ladies.

Woke up and had the urge to clean out all my kitchen cupboards and re organise them.

Think the nesting has officially begun hehe.

I wish I had some energy to get some things done. I slept for 10 hours last night and I'm still having a hard time keeping my eyes open! I've torn apart my homeschool cupboard and my brain cannot for the life of me figure out how to organize it with the new curriculum. Just so tired and foggy.

I'm jealous of you ladies having sweet kids shows like that at the theatres to take your kids to. None of that stuff makes it to a theatre showing here in Canada, it's only big blockbuster kids movies which no way my kids could handle, they're way too sensitive. None of them have ever been to the cinema!

I've just finally accepted the fact I will be nauseated for the rest of my pregnancy. It went away for a few weeks and then I kept feeling ill and thinking it was my blood sugar acting up but they're fine. So I guess it's just straight up nausea! Yuck! After brushing my teeth again I get a huge gag over the toilet. This happened with my first too but it didn't return till about 32 weeks! 13 more weeks for me to go... hopefully only 11 XD I do have this feeling baby will not be more than 2-3 days early so I think I'll go really close to due date. But thankfully no feelings of going overdue!!

Still no middle name but I told miss 8 the first name and her face lit up... don't know if it's because she likes it or just because she's the only kid who's allowed to know :)

@Suggerhoney you are nesting, aaaw. I’m actually hoping I will too. I remember it with my first it was so bad I would be up in middle of night organising things. At this rate it’s the only way I’m going to have anything done.

I wish I had some energy to get some things done. I slept for 10 hours last night and I'm still having a hard time keeping my eyes open! I've torn apart my homeschool cupboard and my brain cannot for the life of me figure out how to organize it with the new curriculum. Just so tired and foggy.

I'm jealous of you ladies having sweet kids shows like that at the theatres to take your kids to. None of that stuff makes it to a theatre showing here in Canada, it's only big blockbuster kids movies which no way my kids could handle, they're way too sensitive. None of them have ever been to the cinema!

I've just finally accepted the fact I will be nauseated for the rest of my pregnancy. It went away for a few weeks and then I kept feeling ill and thinking it was my blood sugar acting up but they're fine. So I guess it's just straight up nausea! Yuck! After brushing my teeth again I get a huge gag over the toilet. This happened with my first too but it didn't return till about 32 weeks! 13 more weeks for me to go... hopefully only 11 XD I do have this feeling baby will not be more than 2-3 days early so I think I'll go really close to due date. But thankfully no feelings of going overdue!!

Still no middle name but I told miss 8 the first name and her face lit up... don't know if it's because she likes it or just because she's the only kid who's allowed to know :)

So sorry ure feeling so sick hon.
I been feeling so sick too but mainly when the acid reflux is bad which is alot now.
U have had it so tough bless you.
I hope baby surprises u and comes a little earlier.
Ure a trooper hon <3

@Suggerhoney you are nesting, aaaw. I’m actually hoping I will too. I remember it with my first it was so bad I would be up in middle of night organising things. At this rate it’s the only way I’m going to have anything done.

It's so strange because I didn't nest with Tommy. I was really anemic with him so just felt to tired to do anything. Even packing my hospital bags with him at 34 weeks was like a massive effert.

Didn't nest with DD either because I was induced early with her because of pre eclampsia and ICP.

I did nest with our eldest son tho. Think it was about 3 weeks b4 I went into labour with him. He's 10 now so hard to remember but I do remember clearing out the kitchen cupboards and fridge with him.
Lol.

Feels good I've got so much done now.
But I do need to get on with packing that bag. I normally do it at 34 weeks but mite do it earlier.
Will see how I feel.

Currently lead in bed right now feeling like Puff the magic dragon about to breath out fire.

Acid Reflux sucks :hissy:

@Suggerhoney that reflux is awful I’ve had many sleepless nights because of it before I got some prescribed.

I also didn’t have nesting with number 2, I swear she was lucky to have clothes when she came I could not be bothered.

Stuck up a triage again only this time its not my HG. Little man hasn’t moved since this morning and it’s now 6:10pm great start to the third trimester xx

Stuck up a triage again only this time its not my HG. Little man hasn’t moved since this morning and it’s now 6:10pm great start to the third trimester xx
Aw no that must he an awful worry. Have they done any monitoring yet?

Hi ladies :hi:

sorry I’ve been very quiet but busy in home life. Had some great updates with our son, after waiting over 2 years to see ASD team, he’s finally had his official diagnosis of Childhood Autism, yes this doesn’t change a great deal because I’ve been ahead of the game of getting the right support for him especially in school but at least we can show his official diagnosis… another weight lifted off the old shoulders.

baby is moving lots, beginning to notice her active times now. Interestingly big cravings with this one cherries and fish (not together haha) but that’s all I want to eat when feeling peckish. But my appetite has decreased a hell of a lot lately. Little concerned as I only usually do this leading up to labour… hope not got a fair few weeks to go yet.
I have another scan towards end of August, looking forward to seeing her again.

anyone else been cleaning like there’s no tomorrow??hahah. I can’t stop… nesting has some perks I guess .

Hope all is OK, my little man was very quiet yesterday and I started to worry then once I sat down in the evening he started a gig.

Hi Girls!

I am so sorry I’ve been MIA- I come on every night and read your posts but I’ve just felt like I couldn’t post or have anything to say! Will t try harder! I don’t do Facebook so won’t be able
To join the group xx

we’re all good here, looking forward to seeing 30 weeks, feel like that’s a countdown then! We had a 4D scan last week and he looks JUST like his brother! So cute and can’t wait give those gorgeous lips a kiss! He’s Apparsntly 3lb and is measuring to the day!

@Weemcb26 hope everything’s okay!

We finished the nursery this week! Feel very ready now! Just need baby! I’ve booked a weekend away for my friends birthday when I’m
35 weeks so feel like I’m tempting fate hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->