October/November Conkers 2021***

GTT done, also have to do iron studies felt like they drained all the blood out of me.

double digit time.

@Reiko_ctu glad you made it through. I would love if you shared what activities and crafts you do with your older girl. My oldest is slowly losing her childhood and interest in crafts, would love to extend that if I can.

Sorry everybody's feeling poorly. Seems like we all got a bit of a break from nausea and aches for a few weeks but getting closer to third trimester seems to be brining about even more problems.

As for me SPD is getting worse as expected. I thought sitting at my computer desk for most of the day wouldn't affect it bit it seems to making it worse. Have to try and get out for a walk every day.

Appointment with midwife went great. Mentioned the cramps and she said its normal, that for third baby your lady bits are more sensitive but to call them if im concerned. Midwife appointment every 4 weeks now which is great and getting my Anti D shot in 2 weeks (I'm rhesus negative).

Third trimester is 28 weeks here so only 1 more week!

I do have very tricky veins, this is the brusie this morning, it's all lumpy! X

Screenshot_20210730-080133_Gallery.jpg

I do have very tricky veins, this is the brusie this morning, it's all lumpy! X

View attachment 1100660
Oh wow that’s really bruised. Does it hurt.

@sadeyedlady good appointment went well. My SPD is reaching peak, from the minute I wake up by evening I can’t walk I’m shuffling. Gotta go to physio now mom recommend I get it taped. Mom is a physio by the way.

Thank you all for the congratulations, means a lot

and sorry to the women suffering with SPD, it must be so painful.. really hope you start to feel some relief soon

@sadeyedlady Snap on getting the anti D as I’m rhesus negative too

@Mummy2Corban we have 1 or 2 but nothing set in stone as I’m starting to go off one of the names and the other name my partner not fully keen on yet, I always said if I have a boy we would struggle for names as I’m really picky with boys names lol

@playgirl666 looks sore! I had a dr do that when I was in hospital! Was black and had a massive lump! Didn’t let her take my bloods again! Ha! I’ve got good veins aswell. Hopefully won’t be sore for too long.

@Penguin20 choosing names is hard!!!! We have struggled! DH suggested Hudson ages ago and so far that’s all we have in the running!

@sadeyedlady yay to one week till 3rd tri!!!!! Glad all went well with the midwife and she wasn’t too concerned about the cramps. Sorry your spd is getting worse.

@daniyaaq if things are bad then maybe that’s best??? Good job your mums a physio so she can advise!

Just ordered baby a baby chair/bed thing (tiny love 3 in1) ive been keeping an eye on it on Amazon and it dropped in price so thought I’d order it. I need to get a few bits for baby and then think about hospital bag stuff. Then I’ll be near on sorted. Will wait till 36-37 weeks to get stuff out and set it up and will start thinking about packing my hospital bag. It’s so crazy that once the summer holidays are done and the kids are back at school I’ll be at that point of getting things ready! Say what!!!!!!!!

The way my spd is going, I’m going to go crazy in august getting everything ready. Soon as we moved in I’ll be baby shopping and just sorting it so out. I doubt I’m going to be functional later on. Now to make my lists.

@Mummy2Corban i like the name Hudson but the husband wasn’t keen, I have a feeling this name might not be decided till birth lol
and how exciting, where has the time gone, I need to start making a list of what we actually need to get as still have a few things from my daughter when she was newborn that we can use but still need a lot of other stuff. Forgot how much a baby needs lol
When I say I’m 22 weeks it seems not long left but when I say due date November 28th it seeks so far

@Mummy2Corban i like the name Hudson but the husband wasn’t keen, I have a feeling this name might not be decided till birth lol
and how exciting, where has the time gone, I need to start making a list of what we actually need to get as still have a few things from my daughter when she was newborn that we can use but still need a lot of other stuff. Forgot how much a baby needs lol
When I say I’m 22 weeks it seems not long left but when I say due date November 28th it seeks so far

I feel like that too, being due November sounds like I got lots of time but it’s basically 10-14 weeks away.

I feel like that too, being due November sounds like I got lots of time but it’s basically 10-14 weeks away.

Exactly, I keep putting everything off thinking it’s November it’s ages away then I think actually I got just under 18 weeks if I go full term

@daniyaaq not a bad idea to start making a list specially if like you say your spd gets worse. Be good at the end to actually just rest and take it as easy as you can. When do you plan on maternity??? Any news on the move?

It is crazy like I say once the kids go back to school in September I’ll be 36 weeks! That means 4 weeks till DD!!! Like I’ve said before I’d be super surprised if this baby popped out early as I’ve never been early! But hey you never know…. This baby might wanna escape! Hahaha!

@daniyaaq not a bad idea to start making a list specially if like you say your spd gets worse. Be good at the end to actually just rest and take it as easy as you can. When do you plan on maternity??? Any news on the move?

It is crazy like I say once the kids go back to school in September I’ll be 36 weeks! That means 4 weeks till DD!!! Like I’ve said before I’d be super surprised if this baby popped out early as I’ve never been early! But hey you never know…. This baby might wanna escape! Hahaha!

yeah moving on 13th. So in about 2 weeks. Should be starting to do bits of packing. DP has been getting boxes for over a week now :-s I’m still waiting.

i start maternity leave in 9 weeks. Wow it’s all so close now isn’t it?

9 weeks! Wow! Super exciting! I know moving can be stressful but so worth it once it’s done. Great you’ve got sometime before baby arrives to get some stuff sorted!

9 weeks! Wow! Super exciting! I know moving can be stressful but so worth it once it’s done. Great you’ve got sometime before baby arrives to get some stuff sorted!

Yeah it’s so close. I have a week off right after we move and then I’ll have 6 weeks to work. That’ll go so fast. I’ll use that week to get some bits.

Maze has gone to stay with her grandparents for the night, I miss her so much, the house don't feel right without her :( x

@playgirl666
Outch ure poor arm hon.

Ladies helllllp I'm having major acid reflux. Was up all night with it.
Absolutely awful.
Been feeling so sick all day today.
But managed to get all my house work done and even hoovered. I live in a 3 storey house so Absolutely pooped now.
Don't want any dinner because of the reflux and feel so sick.

Sat on sofa now watching In The Night Garden with Tommy. He's being very loving bless him haha.

Feel like bump has popped.
Will get a photo over the weekend.

32 weeks tomorrow and feeling so done now. Hopefully only another 5 weeks left [-o<

@playgirl666
Outch ure poor arm hon.

Ladies helllllp I'm having major acid reflux. Was up all night with it.
Absolutely awful.
Been feeling so sick all day today.
But managed to get all my house work done and even hoovered. I live in a 3 storey house so Absolutely pooped now.
Don't want any dinner because of the reflux and feel so sick.

Sat on sofa now watching In The Night Garden with Tommy. He's being very loving bless him haha.

Feel like bump has popped.
Will get a photo over the weekend.

32 weeks tomorrow and feeling so done now. Hopefully only another 5 weeks left [-o<

Ugh you poor thing! I hope baby is growing nice and healthy in there and he’s ready to come out as soon as he possible can xx

have you got any prescription meds for the reflux? Might want to ask your midwife! The drugstore stuff doesn’t touch it in third tri I find.

@Suggerhoney you should ask your doc to prescribe you omeprazole I swear it has saved my life my heart burn was horrendous and making me through up on top of the HG! It’s like a wonder drug xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->